Dec 11, 2019
Sales of Isohexadecane to Soar with Heightened Color Cosmetics Demand
by Team Fact.MR
Color cosmetics remain the prominent end-use of isohexadecane in the coming decade. This is fuelled by increased consumption by millennial and accounts for 60% of color cosmetics sales. The changing population demographic and growing social media influence is having an effect on purchasing decisions of consumers. Isohexadecane is used in a wide range of color cosmetic products ranging from foundation, make-up remover, eye-liner, and eye shadow palettes. Thus, color cosmetics end-use is likely to propel the growth of the global isohexadecane market in the near future - states Fact.MR. As per its newest report, the global isohexadecane market is anticipated to surpass US$ 30 Mn by 2029.
Key Takeaways of the Isohexadecane Market
- According to Fact.MR, preference for natural ingredients over petroleum based ingredients and presence of potential substitutes dampens the overall isohexadecane market
- Fact.MR says that skin care products are anticipated to witness a high growth of around 3% through the forecast period fuelled by beneficial properties such as the easy spreadability offered by isohexadecane
- Color cosmetics and skin care segments are high growth segments among all end –users of Isohexadecane, and are likely to create a collective incremental opportunity of over US$ 6 Mn by 2029
- Isohexadecane market in North America and Europe is highly influenced by regulatory trends and policies resulting in a moderate growth of around 2.5% till 2029.
- Owing to higher disposable incomes and a large base of young consumers, a growth of around 4% is witnessed in emerging economies of South Asian countries such as India, Indonesia and Vietnam.
“With the presence of numerous potential substitutes and very few manufacturers in the isohexadecane market, the global market is anticipated to witness a moderate growth over the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Two Third of Global Supply Accounted by Two Goliaths of Isohexadecane Industry
Isohexadecane market is consolidated with a handful of global players accounting for over 60% of the market share. Croda International and Ineos Oligomers are the prominent players with manufacturing bases located in Europe. Thus, the global demand of isohexadecane is import oriented. No expansion or collaboration by players is witnessed in last few years. Also, not much emphasis on product innovation and technological advancements has been given due to the low competitive nature of the market and less threat from market entrants. Some of the other players in the isohexadecane market are Rita Corporation, The Innovation Company, and Vantage Specialty Chemicals.
Find More Valuable Insights on Isohexadecane Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to the fore an unbiased analysis of the global Isohexadecane market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study offers compelling insights on the isohexadecane market on the basis of end-use (hair care products, skin care products, antiperspirants & deodorants, color cosmetics, bath, shower & soaps, sun care products, shaving / hair removal products) across seven key regions and 22 countries.
>>> To get more insights on Isohexadecane market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4369/isohexadecane-market
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs across the value chain. With an exhaustive database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analyzed a number of chemicals and materials lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR assists clients in their business expansion as well as new ventures, through hawk-eyed analysis and strategic recommendations.