The past decade has registered high adoption of compact disks, DVDs, vintage audio/video vinyl disks/records. This adoption has generated high demand for the enhanced functionality of these disks as well. Thus, to cater to this demand, various types of A/V tape rewinders have been introduced in the market. Furthermore, technological advancements and the adoption of spread-spectrum technology in wireless A/V senders are also creating potential growth opportunities for the A/V tape rewinders market. Moreover, the high demand for digital auto tracking and high twin-tape speed functionalities is fuelling the growth of the A/V tape rewinders market.
A/V tape rewinders are products/solutions ideally used to rewind VHS (Video Home System) tapes. A/V tape rewinders quickly rewind videotapes and video cassettes with a fast and easy VCR rewinder. The growing demand for A/V tape rewinders to improve the efficiency of various electronic devices is one of the major factors fuelling the growth of the A/V tape rewinders market. Moreover, features of A/V tape rewinders such as horizontal format, rewind & forward, counter and auto eject are driving the growth of the A/V tape rewinders market. Also, the demand for A/V tape winders is increasing rapidly due to its capability of fast and quiet operation, auto stop and soft reject and automatic power shut off.
Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market: Drivers and Challenges
Drivers & Challenges
Increasing demand for consumer electronic devices is the primary factor fuelling the growth of the A/V tape rewinders market. However, a declining Y-o-Y adoption rate of A/V tape rewinders is being witnessed presently. This rate is further expected to decline during the forecast period, owing to the increasing penetration of the internet and smart devices globally. Furthermore, the rapid growth in digital and mobile entertainment platforms is restricting the growth of the A/V tape rewinders market. Besides this, the transition from vinyl records/CDs/DVDs to portable devices such as mp3 players, mp4 players and smartphones poses a significant challenge to the global A/V tape rewinders market.
However, an optimistic growth opportunity lies in countries deficient of advanced technological implementations, especially in countries witnessing restricted penetration of the internet.
Know More Details About the Report
Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market: Competition Landscape
The prominent players in the global A/V tape rewinders market include Ambico, Kinyo, RCA Corporation, Laser Corporation, SolidEx, LLC, Magnavox, Wesonic, Quantum International, Radio Shack, Windsor, Gemini Kaleidoscopes, Philco and WTM Company, Inc.
Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the A/V tape rewinders market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Japan, APEJ (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan), and Middle East & Africa. Among these, Asia Pacific and MEA are expected to be dominant markets for A/V tape rewinders, due to the presence of various key players in the region and the slow adoption of digital technologies in the Middle East & Africa region. The demand for A/V tape rewinders in North America and Europe is expected to decline in the coming few years as the demand for digital technologies and mobile entertainment platforms. Latin America and MEA are expected to see a moderate growth rate in the A/V tape rewinders market.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market Segments
- Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- A/V Tape Rewinders Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market includes
- North America A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Latin America A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Europe A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- APEJ A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Greater China
- South Korea
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- CIS & Russia A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Japan A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- Middle East and Africa A/V Tape Rewinders Market
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global A/V Tape Rewinders Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the A/V tape rewinders market on the basis of rewinder type:
- One way rewinders
- Two-way rewinders
Segmentation of the A/V tape rewinders market on the basis of end user:
Segmentation of the A/V tape rewinders market on the basis of application:
- Satellite And Cable Receivers
- Camcorders/CCTV Camera
- Stereo Systems
- Laser Disc Players & VCRs
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.