Digital Patient Engagement Market – Introduction
Digital patient engagement has been transforming the healthcare industry by breaking through the chaotic offline and intensely competitive marketplace with utmost convenience. Personalized care and effective communication being the USP of such systems have attracted the attention of patients, who have suffered from poor access to healthcare. As a result, the system is poised to enhance the patient experience as well as improve the interactional approach between the administration and clinical landscape, which will hold optimistic growth prospects for the digital patient engagement market in the forthcoming years.
Easy handling of the patient database with the employment of digital patient engagement has simplified the clinical operations. At the patient’s end, convenience and quick access to healthcare facilities have been made possible. With automation being introduced to the healthcare industry, medical practitioners can diligently focus on quality care and effective cure. As a result, hospitals and clinics have witnessed a proliferated adoption of digital mediums, which is predicted to deliver promising growth opportunities to the digital patient engagement market.
Digital Patient Engagement Market – Novel Developments
Some of the significant players operating in the digital patient engagement market include IBM Corporation, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Accenture, Relatient, DatStat, Lumeon Inc., Conversa Health, Clarify Health, Vivify Health, and mPulse.
- In 2018, SCI Solutions acquired DatStat, a digital patient engagement market player, to converge SCI’s efficient patient scheduling, revenue cycle, and referral management software with DatStat’s secure messaging, care plans, and pre-visit preparation and enhance the experience of patients.
- Recently, mPulse Software Inc. launched a mobile app with a combination of artificial intelligence, data science, and omnichannel communication competency to drive customer engagement by catering to their needs as well as providing insights to the clinic admin.
- In July 2018, Clarify Health entered into a productive partnership with the Texas Hospital Association (THA) to aid the hospitals to function efficiently and provide care enhanced care. With the CMS developed by Clarify Health, the healthcare professionals will receive artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to access valuable insights.
- In October 2018, Formativ Health collaborated with Conversa for offering better healthcare to patients through automated conversations using AI. With Conversa, Formativ Health can now provide round-the-clock care. In the case of escalations, the excellent competency of Conversa intervenes and ensures that the patient is offered the care he needs.
Digital Patient Engagement Market – Dynamics
Secure Yet Open, Blockchain Technology to Influence the Healthcare Industry in the Upcoming Years
Increasing health awareness among customers coupled with the enhanced quality of life has increased their desirability for the adoption of digital healthcare solutions, which is also fueled by the pervasive use of mobile phones and tablets. In addition, technological advancements that lead to better quality of networks are fueling the adoption rate of mobile apps and portals that can make the healthcare facilities more accessible.
Blockchain technology, being the very immediate future of the healthcare industry with a secured ecosystem is expected to revive the functionalities with data privacy at the forefront.
The industry’s convergence with blockchain technology would mean a decentralized landscape, which will only build the trust of patients in modernistic modules. As a result of which the digital patient engagement market is envisaged to remain sustained in the forthcoming years.
Digital Patient Engagement Market – Restraints
- Reluctance among customers for the adoption of digital healthcare modules, owing to the rising concerns pertaining to data privacy and data vulnerability, on account of increasing cybercrimes could impede the growth of the digital patient engagement market.
- Huge capitalization on the installation of the digital infrastructure and perpetual cost for advancements of the features are the factors impacting the digital patient engagement market.
- There still exists some developing economies and third world countries where the penetration of technology is slower, which translates into sluggish growth of the digital patient engagement market.
Global Digital Patient Engagement Market: Segmentation
The digital patient engagement market can be segmented on the basis of component, mode of communication, and region.
By Component, the digital patient engagement market is segmented as:
By Mode of Communication, the digital patient engagement market is segmented as:
- Patient Portals
- Mobile Apps
- Video Chat
- Social Media
- Text Messaging
Global Digital Patient Engagement Market: Competition Landscape
Examples of some of the key players in the global digital patient engagement market include Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Accenture, DatStat, Relatient, Lumeon Inc., Clarify Health, Conversa Health, mPulse, Vivify Health, etc.
In April 2018, SCI Solutions (SCI), a patient access and care coordination software company, acquired DataStat, a provider of patient engagement and digital health tools. Through this acquisition, SCI solutions has extended its electronic health record application by integrating it with DataStat's patient engagement platform, which will enable effective communication between patient and healthcare providers.
Global Digital Patient Engagement Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to dominate the digital patient engagement market followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. The market in North America is expected to witness high growth due to the presence of prominent players in the U.S. The demand for digital patient engagement in Europe is increasing and is expected to contribute to the market growth. A primary growth factor is the introduction of advanced digital patient engagement tools by the players operating in the market. Latin America and MEA are projected to contribute significant share in the global market over the forecast period.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Digital Patient Engagement Market Segments
- Global Digital Patient Engagement Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Global Digital Patient Engagement Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Digital Patient Engagement Market
- Global Digital Patient Engagement Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Digital Patient Engagement Market
- Digital Patient Engagement Technology
- Value Chain of Digital Patient Engagement
- Global Digital Patient Engagement Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Global Digital Patient Engagement Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LatAm
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.