Global Threat Lifecycle Services Market: Introduction
Modern cyber-attacks are sophisticated and are conducted covertly by criminals for stealing valuable data from targeted companies, or sometimes even for total destruction of that data. It is critical for security service providers to offer threat lifecycle services due to the daily occurrence of breaches nowadays. These threat lifecycle services help organizations to respond, prepare, remediate, and minimize the negative impacts of breaches, recover to a healthy state, and significantly enhance their resilience. Intrusions mostly target end users via weakly secured applications or via phishing campaigns and infrastructure. So once they are in, they gain access to the environment to steal intellectual property, trade secrets, computer source codes, financials, and any other valuable information.
Many companies have shifted from compliance-driven managed security services to threat-focused ones, from traditionally solution-focused services to intelligence-driven lifecycle security services as a result of the emergence of threat lifecycle services. For implementing threat lifecycle services, first of all, a network monitoring system is set up with a customized set of alert feeds and threat feeds.
Global Threat Lifecycle Services Market: Drivers and Challenges
There is an increasing need for threat detection and threat management in all organizations to save themselves from various cyber-attacks. Thus, the increasing demand for early threat detection is one of the major factors driving the growth of the threat lifecycle services market. The implementation of threat lifecycle services enables the rapid triage of the threats to improve the automation and efficiency of an organization. Thus, this is another factor fueling the growth of the threat lifecycle services market. By integrating threat lifecycle services with multiple technologies such as visualization, learning, data distribution, and analytics, these threat lifecycle services can have capabilities that allow their threat intelligence to grow, keep up with the threat industry, and protect an organization against ever increasing threats. Thus, this is one more factor driving the growth of the threat lifecycle services market.
In some cases, threat lifecycle services are not able to detect some new kind of threat, or are not able to identify a new type of cyber-attack. In such a case, the concerned organization can suffer severe damage, which is one of the major factors hindering the growth of the threat lifecycle services market.
Global Threat Lifecycle Services Market: Segmentation
The threat lifecycle services market can be segmented on the basis of deployment, service type, and region.
The threat lifecycle services market segmentation by deployment:
The threat lifecycle services market segmentation by service type:
- Managed Services
- Consulting Services
Global Threat Lifecycle Services Market: Competition Landscape
In January 2018, FireEye, Inc. announced the acquisition of X15 Software and its big data platform, to search, monitor, and analyze machine generated data security across cloud and on-premise environments. With the integration of X15 Software’s technology, FireEye, Inc. will be able to collect and deliver the data organizations need to protect their most valuable assets, such as big data management capabilities, platform for innovation, and one management console for all types of environments.
Examples of some of the market participants in the global threat lifecycle services market identified across the value chain include FireEye, Inc., Wipro Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, SecureWorks Inc., Quann Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, RSA SECURITY LLC, Symantec Corporation, HCL, IBM, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Kaspersky Lab ZAO, and DXC Technology.
Global Threat Lifecycle Services Market: Regional Outlook
The threat lifecycle services market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Japan, APEJ, and Middle East & Africa.
North America contributes the highest share to the threat lifecycle services market, since in developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada there is high adoption of threat lifecycle services across all major industries.
Additionally, technological advancements in the field of analytics and cloud in the European region have led to the high adoption of threat lifecycle services in this region.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Segments
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Dynamics
- Threat Lifecycle Services Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Value Chain
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Competition & Companies Involved
- Threat Lifecycle Services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the threat lifecycle services market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LatAm
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development