The market for waste collection vehicles worldwide is expected to be driven primarily by factors such as the constant rise in solid waste generation due to rapid population increase across cities, mandatory regulations being implemented, specified numerous legislations by governing bodies, and an imperative need for the up gradation of existing fleets.
In addition, new government cleanliness initiatives along with rising popularity of public and private partnerships between the government and private companies, are also expected to push demand for waste collection vehicles.
Weight reduction, optimal fuel tank positioning and designs which offer divided rear loads, and chassis improvements are also gaining popularity and digital calibration for waste loading are innovative features that are expected to boost market growth.
Waste Collection Vehicle: Market Dynamics
Ever increasing amounts of waste produced by a rapidly growing global population, and rising environmental concerns arising from inefficient waste management systems are the primary driving factors behind the growth of the waste collection vehicle market.
Manufacturers in the waste collection vehicle market are focusing on innovations such as enhanced maneuverability, reduced noise levels, 360 degree camera systems, and eco-friendly, zero-emission power sources such as hydrogen cells, lithium ion cells, and electricity. On the other hand, prohibitory prices of zero-emission waste collection vehicles are a constraining factor on the market.
Demand by local governing bodies in urban areas responsible for complete handling and regulation of solid waste management around the world are the primary driving factor behind the growth of the waste collection vehicle market.
A vast number of municipal governing bodies in emerging economies around the globe do not have a well-equipped and organized solid waste management system, which offers huge potential for growth in the waste collection vehicles market in countries like India and China.
Auto tipper waste collection vehicles are expected to witness rapid rise in demand as they greatly increase efficiency of the door-to-door waste collection process. In addition, waste compacter vehicles are also anticipated to face great demand. This can be largely attributed to the rising popularity among governing bodies for innovative compaction hydraulic technologies, that are able compact larger quantities of waste.
Waste Collection Vehicle: Market Segmentation
The waste collection vehicle market can be majorly segmented on the terms of product type and by end-use application.
On the basis of product type, the waste collection vehicle market can be segmented as:
- Front loading waste collection vehicles
- Rear Loading waste collection vehicles
- ASL(automated side Loading) waste collection vehicles
On the basis of end-use application, the waste collection vehicle market can be segmented as:
The Asia Pacific Countries Offer Large Growth Opportunities for Waste Collection Vehicle Markets
The important markets covered in the waste collection vehicle market study include North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Waste collection vehicles are showing increasing demand in the Asia Pacific markets owing to increasing urbanization, and introduction of smart cities in countries such as India and China which require advanced waste disposal infrastructure in the region, along with concerns over health risks arising from the ever increasing amounts of waste created on a daily basis.
The comprehensive regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Latin America (Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa, Turkey)
Waste Collection Vehicles: Market Participants
Key market players in the waste collection vehicle market are focusing on expanding vehicle portfolio to optimally match the needs of applications of the types of solid waste and operation locality. The products are created to accurately meet safety and environmental regulation specifications. Market players are also putting emphasis on automation to improve on cost and time efficiency for a greater waste collection process. Some of the major players in the waste collection vehicle market include:
- Dennis Eagle
- Dulevo International
- FAUN Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development