Zero pressure or run-flat tires are type of tires that can support the weight of a vehicle with no air pressure to allow emergency operation at limited speed for short time. Traditionally, zeropressure tires were used for sports cars which have now become standard in various new vehicles. In the recent years, zeropressure tires are gaining increasing integration in vehicles for their advantages to eliminate the dangers of tire blowout due to unique sidewall construction. They allow continued operation even after the loss of inflation pressure for up to 50-100 miles. Zeropressure tires are known to maintain better control of the vehicle as compared to conventional tires during air loss situation.
Zeropressure tires save significant amount of vehicle weight with the elimination of spare tire and repair tools. Top manufacturers such as Michelin and Goodyear were first to introduce zeropressure tires by modifying the standard tire, constructed with heavier and stiffer tire to support the weight of a car. Today, cars that use zeropressure tires ranges from supercars, sport cars to common vehicles. With increasing application, zeropressure tires market is anticipated to witness a significant growth at the global level.
Penetration of technological trends in automobile industry along with growing production of premium vehicles is expected to be a key driving factor of zeropressure tires market. Safety benefits, protection in an emergency situation and eliminating the need for immediate tire replacement are the reasons influencing growth of the zeropressure tires market. Zeropressure tires are gaining rising demand for its ability to resist the effects of deflation when punctures which in turn is estimated to boost the market growth. Adoption of advanced technology to improve designs and efficacy of zeropressure tires are likely to create potential growth prospects of the market. In addition, large adoption of zeropressure tires in vehicles that carry governing authorities, politicians, and celebrities for its better security will possibly contribute to the market growth.
Increasing investment on automotive industry coupled with rising disposable income in emerging economies is anticipated to augment the adoption of zeropressure tires in these regions. Further, large scale production of automobiles in various developing countries is expected to translate into the growth of zeropressure tires market. However, challenges associated with high capital cost lined with inability to mass produce the tires are likely to hamper the growth of zeropressure tires market. In addition, these tires have the reputation of offering a harsher ride which is anticipated to be a growth restraining factor of the zeropressure tires market.
Zeropressure Tires Market Segmentation:
Global zeropressure tires market can be segmented on the basis of product type and application.
On the basis of product type, global zeropressure tires market can be segmented as:
- Self-supporting Type
- Support Ring Type
On the basis of application, global zeropressure tires market can be segmented as:
- OEM Market
- After Market
Zeropressure Tires Market: Regional Outlook
Global sales of zeropressure tires primarily depend upon the expansion of automotive sector. With increasing production of automobiles couple with mass urbanization in Asia Pacific, significant growth potential in zeropressure tires market is expected in this region. Maximum demand for zeropressure tires in Asia Pacific is likely to be generated from emerging economies such as China and India owing to increasing number of vehicle parc. Due to presence of major companies and high standard of living, North America is anticipated to be lucrative region for zeropressure tires market. Sales of zeropressure tires is further likely to be significant in Europe and Middle East.
Zeropressure Tires: Key Market Participants
Key players participating in global zeropressure tires market are focusing on the development of innovative products to reduce the high cost and overcome the existing challenges in the market. The products are manufactured with an intention to provide maximum advantages and thereby expand the customer base. Some of the top players identified in zeropressure tires market include:
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the zeropressure tires market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on zeropressure tires market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Zeropressure Tires Market Segments
- Zeropressure Tires Market Dynamics
- Zeropressure Tires Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- Zeropressure Tires Market in the United States
- Zeropressure Tires Market in Europe
- Zeropressure Tires Market in China
- Zeropressure Tires Market in Japan
- Zeropressure Tires Market in Other Regions
The zeropressure tires market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The zeropressure tires market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth zeropressure tires market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions