SAW Pipes Market: Introduction
SAW pipes are submerged arc welded pipes, commonly referred to as large-diameter weld pipes, manufactured by the submerged arc welding process. SAW pipes are tough and compact and have uniform thickness. They can be welded internally or externally, depending on the requirement. SAW pipes can be majorly classified under two categories, namely L SAW (Longitudinal submerged arc welding) and S SAW (Helical or Spiral submerged arc welding).
SAW pipes can be manufactured from different materials and of various dimensions as per the need of industries and applications. These pipes are generally made from stainless steel or carbon steel. The advancement of nanoscience has resulted in the development of improved coatings, which have helped in the increasing the life of SAW pipes. SAW pipes are widely used in chemical, petrochemical and oil & gas industries for the transportation of flammable or inflammable fluids. SAW pipes are also used in the mining industry for different applications such as water & slurry transportation. In recent days, SAW pipes have found application in building and construction for plumbing purposes. Apart from it, SAW pipes are used for both onshore and offshore piping applications.
SAW Pipes Market: Dynamics
Growth in industrialization has led to an increase in the number of various industries such as chemical and pharmaceutical. Advancements of these industries has led to a boost in the demand for SAW pipes in the global market. Increasing demand for processed food has boosted the food & beverage industry, owing to which there is a rise in the demand for SAW pipes from these industries.
Also, the increase in the number of industries and upsurge in the global consumption of goods have led to a rise in the demand for raw materials, which is contributing to growth in the mining industry. The growth of the mining industry has hiked the demand for SAW pipes. Rising population and elevated urbanization have led to the expansion of building & construction in developing countries, which in turn has escalated the demand for SAW pipes for plumbing purposes. Presence of PVC and other polymeric pipes and improvement of ERW pipes might obstruct the growth of SAW pipes in the global market.
SAW Pipes Market: Segmentation
The global SAW pipes market can be segmented on the basis of welding type, material type and end use industry.
The global SAW pipes market has been segmented on the basis of welding type as:
- Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welding (LSAW)
- Helical/Spiral Submerged Arc Welding (S SAW)
- Double Submerged Arc Welding (D SAW)
The global SAW pipes market has been segmented on the basis of material type as:
- Mild Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
The global SAW pipes market has been segmented on the basis of end use industry as:
- Oil & Gas
SAW Pipes Market: Regional Outlook
Escalated urbanization is leading to advancements in the construction industry in Asia Pacific, which is surging the demand for SAW pipes in plumbing applications. Also, the significant presence of various chemical and other industries makes Asia Pacific a prominent market for SAW pipes. The prominent presence of oil & gas industries in the Middle East and the predominance of the mining industry in the regions of Africa altogether make the Middle East and Africa region a promising market for SAW pipes.
Despite being matured economies, the prominent presence of various chemical industries and increased focus on infrastructural development by government make North America & Western Europe potential market regions. Increasing construction and industrialization in Latin America make the region a prominent market for SAW pipes.
SAW Pipes Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global saw pipes market include,
- Jindal Saw
- Arabian Pipes Company
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited
- Techflow Enterprises Pvt. Ltd
- Longtaidi Steel Pipe Co., Ltd
- Aurum Alloys & Engg LLP
- Kumsoo Connecting Co., Ltd
- Sunny Steel Enterprise Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect the formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development