The Growing number of vehicles that sustain damage due to increasing stresses on engine, require damper pulley to manage overload on crankshaft. Automotive damper pulley is also named as the automotive crankshaft pulley which is mounted at the front end of the crankshaft. It drives the accessory belts which in turn drive the alternator. Modern engines in vehicles produce a large amount of torsional vibration in the crankshaft and the pulley filter absorb the vibration. Automotive damper pulley also reduce the low frequency vibration generate by the diesel engine. Automotive damper pulley varied with the material used for the manufacturing such as metal, nylon and other. Prominent players in the market are focusing on continuous innovation in damper pulley design to increase overall efficiency. Focus on innovation and development of advanced products is the major trend observed in the automotive damper pulley market. Manufacturers are focusing on utilizing advanced materials to achieve higher and efficient crankshaft performance. Due to high cost of new vehicles and limited disposable incomes of individuals in developing region, the demand for second hand vehicles is continuously increasing. The major import of second hand vehicles is from Europe, Japan and the U.S. These second hand vehicles require maintenance, which in turn is expected to fuel the demand for aftermarket automotive components such as automotive damper pulley.
Automotive Damper Pulley Market: Market Dynamics
Over the few years, the automotive parts and accessories manufacturing industry has gone through a comprehensive remodeling, which is leading to the advent of a highly competitive global industry. In the present scenario pertaining to the automotive industry, slight improvements have been witnessed in the demand for vehicles run by some form of electric power with a higher working range. This demand from the end users have compelled the traction damper pulley manufacturers to focus more on increasing the engine power density, which can provide high travelling range. Up surging demand from consumer end for more advanced automotive components drive the growth of automotive damper pulley market.
OEM automobile manufacturers may be capital constrained as they simultaneous investment is required across multiple mobility verticals. Attributing to these investments in research and development there is rise in prices, there has been a replacement effect, which is causing high-end materials to be replaced by low-end materials to increase the profit margin. Such factors are expected to hinder the growth of automotive damper pulley market.
Automotive Damper Pulley Market: Market Segmentation:
Automotive Damper Pulley market can be segmented on the basis of Material type, Vehicle type and end use application
On the basis of material type automotive damper pulley market can be segmented as
- Metal based Automotive Damper Pulley
- Nylon based Automotive Damper Pulley
- Other Automotive Damper Pulley
On the basis of vehicle type automotive damper pulley market can be segmented as
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
On the basis of end use automotive damper pulley market can be segmented as
Automotive Damper Pulley Market: Regional outlook
North America is a developed automotive market and has high saturation for technologically advanced and high cost products. A large share of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in the region are equipped with advanced pulley technologies such as light weight damper pulley system. Furthermore, substantial sales of luxury and sports vehicles in the North America region makes the market more tending towards adoption of advanced technology based automotive components. Europe is expected to hold major share in automotive damper pulley market owing to the high production of automotive cars in the region. In addition, automakers are constantly focused towards reducing carbon emissions of their vehicles in order to ensure adherence to ever evolving emission norms across the region. Various automakers have pledged to significantly cut down emission levels by end of the current decade. Even small tweaks and innovations introduced by automakers can help reduce carbon emissions. Advancement in damper pulley system enhance the life span of diesel and petrol engine and this help to reduce emission. Developing economies in Asia pacific region is also expected to gain high traction over the years owing to the high production and consumption of the vehicle.
Automotive Damper Pulley Market: Key Market Players:
Examples of some of the market participants in the global automotive damper pulley market identified across the value chain include
- Sintercom India Ltd.
- JTEKT Corporation
- Zhejiang Dongxing Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Gates Corporation
- GT Automotive
The automotive damper pulley research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The automotive damper pulley research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Automotive damper pulley report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive damper pulley Market Segments
- Automotive damper pulley Market Dynamics
- Automotive damper pulley Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Automotive damper pulley
- Automotive damper pulley Market: Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Automotive damper pulley Market
- Competition & Companies involved in Automotive damper pulley
- Technology in Automotive damper pulley Market
- Value Chain of Automotive damper pulley Market
Automotive damper pulley Market Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The automotive damper pulley market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The automotive damper pulley market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The automotive damper pulley market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Automotive Damper Pulley Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing automotive damper pulley market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Automotive damper pulley Market
- Historical, current, and projected automotive damper pulley market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments of automotive damper pulley market
- Competitive landscape of automotive damper pulley market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in automotive damper pulley market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in automotive damper pulley market
- A neutral perspective on automotive damper pulley market performance
- Must-have information for automotive damper pulley market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development