Nowadays, vacuum degreasers are especially being employed in bulk small parts manufacturing processes for superior cleaning, low cost ownership and environmental suitability. The manufacturing process of various products, especially those that include metal or its composites, contaminants, such as grease, oil emulsions, lubricants, paints, and dust & dirt, interfere with the manufacturing process and result in low-quality products. Vacuum degreasers have emerged as a preferred cleaning equipment to remove such contaminants prior to common manufacturing processes, such as plating, inspection, painting, heat treatment and others. During cleaning via vacuum degreasers, the process is placed in a sealed vacuum environment which is preprogrammed with a sequence of solvent sprays and heated sprays. Vacuum degreasers used solvents, such as hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents or modified alcohol solvents. These degreasers are widely used in end-use industries, such as food & beverage, woodworking & packaging, plastic, oil & gas and chemical industries.
Vacuum Degreaser: Market Drivers and Challenges
A vacuum degreaser is a closed loop system and thus, volatile organic compounds cannot escape the chamber, thereby making vacuum degreasers practically emission free. In addition, increasing environmental regulations to eliminate the emission of particulate matters is expected to fuel the growth of the concerned market over the stipulated time period. Further, vacuum degreasers have multiple options to shorten the overall process time, which results in shortening of the total manufacturing time. Furthermore, typically vacuum degreasers recover almost ninety percent of the solvent during the drying process, which can be reused, thereby further reducing the cleaning cost. Also, this results in minimum waste, which lowers the cost considerably. Moreover, temperature adjustment is an important parameter in the cleaning process and vacuum degreasers offer optimization of temperature according to the component to be cleaned. Owing to these factors, vacuum degreasers are expected to gain significant traction over the forecast period.
However, high installation cost of vacuum degreasers might hamper its rate of adoption in small to medium manufacturers.
Vacuum Degreaser: Market Segmentation
On the basis of capacity, the global market can be segmented into the following:
- Below 15 Gallon
- Between 15 to 50 Gallon
- Above 15 Gallon
On the basis of solvent, the global market can be segmented into the following:
- Chlorinated Solvents
- Modified Alcohols
On the basis of end use industry, the global market can be segmented into the following:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Woodworking & Packaging Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
Vacuum Degreaser: Regional Market Outlook
Asia Pacific, especially China, is considered to be the hub of manufacturing and thus is anticipated to hold over half of the global vacuum degreasers market’s share over the forecast period. The Vacuum degreaser market is estimated to witness significant growth in the Middle East and Africa due to high presence of petrochemical industries, the equipment in which require cleaning of wax, grease and similar contaminants. In Europe, establishment of various regulations by regulatory bodies, such as European Environment Agency, concerning emission of particulate matters will drive the adoption of vacuum degreasers, which in turn, will contribute to the region’s share in the global market. In North America, the market will expand due to the growing inclination of manufacturers towards cost- and energy-efficient technologies. Rest of the regions, such as Latin America, are expected to observe moderate growth in the global vacuum degreaser market over the forecast period.
Vacuum Degreaser: Key Market Players
The global Vacuum Degreaser market is anticipated to be fairly consolidated owing presence of a handful of manufacturers.
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global market are:
- Emerson Electric Co.
- IHI Corporation
- NGCT Cleansys Pvt. Ltd.
- VACUUM PROCESSING SYSTEMS
- MEG s.r.l.
- SEREC CORPORATION
- Baron Blakeslee
- Reliance Specialty Products, Inc.
- EZG Manufacturing
The Vacuum Degreaser research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Vacuum Degreaser market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Vacuum Degreaser research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Vacuum Degreaser report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Vacuum Degreaser Market Segments
- Vacuum Degreaser Market Dynamics
- Vacuum Degreaser Market Size
- Vacuum Degreaser Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Vacuum Degreaser market
- Competition & Companies involved in the Vacuum Degreaser market
- Vacuum Degreaser Technology
- Value Chain of Vacuum Degreaser market
Vacuum Degreaser Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Vacuum Degreaser report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Vacuum Degreaser report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Vacuum Degreaser market attractiveness as per segments. The Vacuum Degreaser report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market of the Vacuum Degreaser market
- Changing Vacuum Degreaser market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Vacuum Degreaser market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Vacuum Degreaser market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Vacuum Degreaser
- Vacuum Degreaser market competitive landscape
- Strategies of Vacuum Degreaser key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Vacuum Degreaser market performance
- Must-have information for Vacuum Degreaser market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development