Vacuum Degreaser Market
Vacuum Degreaser Market Trends Analysis, By Capacity( Up to 50 Kg, 50 - 200 Kg Vacuum Degreasers), By Application (Aerospace, Automotive), By Design (Top Load Vacuum Degreasers, Front Load Vacuum Degreasers), By Operation & By Region Forecast - Global Review 2021-2031
Vacuum Degreaser Market Outlook
Vacuum degreaser market analysis shows that global demand enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of 7.1% in 2021, to total 18,235 units. Above 200 kg capacity airless vacuum vapour degreasers displayed negative growth of 7.4% to total 7,818 units in 2020, and 50-200 kg hydrocarbons vacuum degreasers were up 6.4% to 6,838 units in 2021.
Key Points Covered in Vacuum Degreasing Process Market Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Assessment of Unit Shipments, Installation, and Assembly Price
- New Installations / Sales including Retrofit
- COVID-19 Impact on Vacuum Degreaser Hydrocarbons and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Interested to Procure The Data
Consumption Analysis of Vacuum Degreasers from 2016 to 2020 Compared to Demand Outlook for 2021 to 2031
As per the demand outlook by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, historically, from 2016 to 2020, market value of vacuum degreasers increased at around 3% CAGR, with the U.S., Canada, China, Germany, France, and Turkey holding significant share in the global market.
With growing concerns of end users towards the cleaning of metal products in manufacturing industries, the market for vacuum degreasers is forecast to expand at a healthy CAGR of 7.6% over the next 10 years.
- The robotic vacuum degreaser market saw a downfall in 2020 due to COVID-19, and worldwide revenues fell 6.4% year-over-year. Fact.MR estimates that the use of industrial vacuum degreasers will grow 2.1X from 2021 to 2031, reaching nearly US$ 1.9 Bn by 2031, at a ten-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%.
- As per Fact.MR’s vacuum degreaser market insights, global revenue totaled US$ 868.7 Mn in 2020.
- Adoption of vacuum degreasers above 200 kg capacity will accelerate at the highest pace.
- Top 10 providers of applications for hydrocarbon vacuum degreasing held 30% market share in 2020.
- Global shipments of manual vacuum degreasers are expected to increase 6.4% by 2031 to over 34,470 units.
- While use of vacuum degreasing solvents in the casting & metal working industry was impacted by COVID-19, over the decade, long-term forecasts look good, especially for automotive application.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
How is Growing Interest for Cleaning Mechanical Products Triggering Demand for Vacuum Vapor Degreasing Solvents?
Manufacturing industries across the globe are gradually converging on sustainable development of projects for cleaning of mechanical components. Vacuum degreaser solvents are an essential product for the process maintenance of machines as well as vehicle parts, as they prevent mechanical components from rusting by eliminating impurities as well as other unwanted testimonies from machine parts.
Moreover, the function of vacuum vapour degreasers results in reduced maintenance and minimization of manpower constraints. This is precisely why demand for vacuum degreasers is swelling from end-use industries, and the trend is likely to continue over the coming years.
Vacuum degreasing equipment manufacturing companies are progressively taking efforts to make use of standard airless vacuum vapour degreaser equipment for multiple industries.
- For instance, in 2019, Baron Blakeslee launched a new product, Baronette Vapor Degreaser, which comes with a capacity of 55 gallon drums. This degreaser has been designed to be affordable for small & medium manufacturing companies, having small size where solvents like n-propyl bromide can be used.
Rise in government regulations regarding workplace sanitation and CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) in various manufacturing industries is pushing sales of vacuum degreasers. Manufacturers of vacuum degreasers around the globe are executing good manufacturing practices, owing to regulations related to the environment imposed by regulatory bodies and the FDA.
Rapid growth in industrial development, mostly in developing countries, has amplified demand for vacuum degreasers. Rise in consciousness regarding the harmful effects and industrial cleaning of contagions are key factors for the increase in demand for industrial vacuum degreasers.
What Makes Vacuum Degreasers Cost-effective for End Users and Manufacturers Alike?
Vacuum degreasers save substantial costs for manufacturers as well as their end users. Cost constituents, including capacity, design, operation, labour, financing, lifecycle costs, and factory costs are considerably reduced while choosing automatic vacuum degreasers for cleaning purposes.
Based on industry research by Fact.MR on vacuum degreasers, North America and Europe together provided a valuation of over US$ 430 Mn in 2020, signifying around ½ of global market revenue generated during the same year.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Which Region Offers the Largest Opportunity for Sales of Industrial Vacuum Degreasers?
The European market share is expected to be high at 26% of market share in 2031, as manufacturers and workers, in particular regions, are revealing higher inclination towards using these product in their day-to-day activities.
The North America cordless vacuum degreaser market is likely to register a healthy CAGR of a little over 7% during the forecast period. Also, the East Asia region, mostly in developed and developing economies, is also estimated to rise at a stable pace owing to rising number of large manufacturing units being set up in many countries across the region.
What are the Setbacks for Vacuum Degreaser Manufactures in Developing Countries?
General lack of care towards hygiene and low awareness displayed by industrial workers in the South Asia & East Asia region might hinder sales of vacuum degreasers over the forecast period. Currently, South Asia & Oceania holds 13.8% market share, which is far lower than North America and Europe.
However, some liberation may be provided by manufacturing industries in the region. With rise of the industrial sector in developing economies such as East Asia and South Asia, the industrial vacuum degreaser market is predicted to develop and register a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
Lastly, slow growth of the Middle East and Africa’s industrial sector will affect the installed base of vacuum degreasers, which captured a market share of only 6.7% in 2020. This region is expected to witness sluggish growth in the vacuum degreasing equipment market over the coming years.
Why the U.S. Vacuum Degreaser Market Upholds Dominance?
The U.S. market for vacuum degreasers was valued at US$ 178.6 Mn in 2020, and is likely to reach US$ 384.8 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 7.2%. Presence of a conventional industrial base such as automotive and manufacturing industries drives demand for vacuum degreasers.
Market growth in USA can be ascribed to rising sales of light commercial vehicles and passenger cars. The market share also holds in the aftermarket service of vehicles for cleaning parts while servicing, which can also be attributed to high consciousness of such products.
USA also leads OES (original equipment supplier) repair services, as people prefer maintaining and cleaning vehicles without having to bear repair and quality costs. The average age of a vehicle has grown from 10 to 11 years in the historical period, which has augmented the need to service vehicle parts with advanced industrial vacuum degreasing equipment.
Additionally, the country is home to many suppliers and manufacturers of vacuum degreasers, such as Baron Blakeslee, Bel Air Finishing Supply Corp., and Emerson Electric Co.
How Has Vacuum Degreaser Demand Been Shaping across Established & Emerging Markets?
China: The China market held more than 57% share in 2020 in the East Asia region. Technically advanced mobility resolutions such as industry 4.0 are escalating demand for vacuum degreasing equipment from the pharmaceutical industry and automobile sectors.
Germany: Germany has been an early adopter of vacuum degreasers. Few companies are ruling in the Germany manual vacuum degreasers market in terms of demand as well as production. Nearly 6 million cars are produced in one year, which leads to high need for clean assembly of every single mechanical product.
U.K: The U.K. automatic vacuum degreasers market is expected to reach US$ 69.8 Mn by 2031, owing to mounting investments in industrial machining, automotive, and aerospace
Why are Top Load Vacuum Degreasing Techniques Highly Demanded Across the World?
Top load type in the vacuum cleaner market offers rigidity to relocate and reform all mechanical components easily. Since the industrial use of vacuum degreasers by a large number of end users opt for top load type of machines to use them compliantly with huge capacity based on their future requirements, demand is higher as compared to front load type of machines.
With a gain of 135 BPS, top load vacuum degreasers are anticipated to touch a market valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2031.
Why Do Vacuum Degreasers of above 200 Kg Capacity Hold the Largest Share and Stand Most Promising Among Other Categories?
Revenue from vacuum degreasers above 200 kg is expected to increase at a CAGR of more than 7%. This category suits both, small as well as larger cleaning projects due to huge capacity.
With a global market share of 53% in 2020, vacuum degreasers above 200 kg are expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 1 Bn by 2031.
How Has COVID-19 Impacted Revenue Generation from Vacuum Degreasers?
The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely impacted industries across multiple sectors resulting into flattening of the global economy curve. Regional governments across the globe have imposed lockdowns and strict social distancing measures.
Industries were muted over two quarters of 2020, which proportionally impacted the annual revenue bar of companies. The supply chain equilibrium was massively disrupted and hindered the growth rate of the overall economy.
The vacuum degreasers industry was also thumped like other industries. Net impact on the market was reflected in a low, though negative growth of 6.4% in 2020. As compared to actual market estimates for 2020, the market observed a drop of US$ 59.3 Mn in its value estimate.
Majority companies discussed in the report have focused on expansion, investments, acquisitions, delivery focus, portfolio expansion, and brand development.
Some of the key developments are:
- In 2020, Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. launched a new vacuum degreasing machine called Hi NVD-10. This newly launched product uses hydrocarbon solvents to achieve lower environmental impact and high-quality cleaning.
- In 2020, Bel Air Finishing Supply Corporation partnered with Philips Federal to support the complete operational cell for post processing of vacuum degreasers.
- In 2020, Ecoclean Machines Private Limited launched a new product called UCMSmartline vacuum degreaser. This newly launched product has multi-chamber immersion cleaning systems in which parts are inserted by a standard automatic transport system
- In 2020, Bel Air Finishing Supply Corporation partnered with Boston Gear for the super polishing process of their tools by using vacuum degreasers.
- In 2020, Emerson Electric Co. announced the acquisition of Progea Group. This acquisition will create new resources and capabilities to subsidize end to end software and hardware that is key to automation solutions by using an integrated package of IOT, visualization and controls
- In 2020, Covid-19 led to cancellation of trade shows for marketing of the product, with the company launching a new product called VARIO digitally.
- In 2019, the company expanded their sales network in China by partnering with Keweixin. This partnership will enable it to serve the demand in East Asia.
- In 2019, Baron Blakeslee launched a new product, Baronette Vapor Degreaser, which comes with the capacity of 55 gallon drums. This degreaser has been designed to be affordable for small manufacturing companies, having small size; solvents like n-propyl bromide can be used.
- In 2018, the company expanded its manufacturing sector to India to serve the South Asia region
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering vacuum degreasers have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Vacuum Degreaser Market Report Scope
Market size value in 2020
USD 868.7 Million
Market forecast value in 2021
USD 930 Million
CAGR of 7.6% from 2021 to 2031
Historical Data Available for
|Units for Volume and US$ Mn for Value|
Key Regions Covered
Key Countries Covered
Key Market Segments Covered
Key Companies Profiled
Available upon Request
Market Segments Covered in Vacuum Degreaser Industry Research
- Up to 50 Kg Vacuum Degreasers
- 50 - 200 Kg Vacuum Degreasers
- Above 200 Kg Vacuum Degreasers
- Vacuum Degreasers for Aerospace
- Vacuum Degreasers for Automotive
- Vacuum Degreasers for Industrial Machining
- Vacuum Degreasers for Casting & Metal Working
- Vacuum Degreasers for Semiconductors & Electronics
- Vacuum Degreasers for Medical
- Top Load Vacuum Degreasers
- Front Load Vacuum Degreasers
- Automatic Vacuum Degreasers
- Semi-automatic Vacuum Degreasers
- FAQs -
The global vacuum degreaser market is worth more than US$ 9 Bn at present.
Sales of vacuum vapor degreasing solvents are projected to increase at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2021 – 2031.
Value sales of vacuum degreasers increased at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2016 – 2020.
Growth of manufacturing industries and development of cleaning mechanical and automotive products with vacuum degreasers are key trends being observed in the market.
Increase in awareness regarding the harmful effects of contamination and fitting clean products into vehicle stand as core drivers for the market.
Top 5 manufacturers of vacuum degreasers account for around 30% share in the market, as per ratings on the basis of market share, market reach, clientele, etc.
Top 5 countries driving demand for vacuum degreasers are the U.S., France, China, Germany, and Japan.
North America accounted for over 23.7% of global vacuum degreaser demand in 2020.
The European market for vacuum degreasers is projected to expand at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2021 – 2031.
The United States, Germany, and China are key producers of vacuum degreasers.
The market in South Korea and Japan is set to expand at over 7% CAGR, with both countries accounting for 43% share in the East Asia market.