Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market
Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market By Sealed Type (Hot Bar Sealing, Impulse Sealing, Ultrasonic Sealing), By Filling Process (Standard Filling, Aseptic Filling, Retort Filling), By Size/Capacity (200 ml to 500 ml), By End-Use Industry (Food, Beverages, Automotive) - Global Market Insights 2018 to 2026
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Overview
Lamination pouches have grown as an essential part of the flexible packaging industry as they are made of several layered composite materials and thus, offer added strength as well as improve the appearance of the end-product. Lamination pouches are generally sealed at both ends with heat & pressure and hence, are known as heat sealed lamination pouches. Industries such as food & beverage, cosmetics & personal care and pharmaceutical primarily contribute to the growth of the heat sealed lamination pouches market.
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Dynamics
Rise in the application of laminated films in the packaging of food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products has been fueling the demand for heat sealed lamination pouches, especially in emerging regions. The growing inclination among brand-owners towards tight sealed convenient packaging solutions in emerging economies such as China, India and Thailand is expected to fuel the global heat sealed lamination pouch market in the Asia-Pacific region.
On the other hand, one of the key problems that most manufacturers strive to avoid is the high manufacturing cost of heat sealed lamination pouches. The higher the thickness of the laminated film on the pouch, the greater is the cost.
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Company Developments and Industry-Level Trends
Key market participants across the globe operating in the flexible packaging market are focusing on acquisitions and collaborations with the local/regional unorganized players that provide heat sealed lamination pouches.
- In April 2016, Ampac Holdings LLC introduced an innovative stand-up pouch. The company received the Alufoil Trophy from the European Aluminum Foil Association, for EZY Pro 10, a protein drink concentrate in a shaped stand-up pouch
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Segmentation
The global heat sealed lamination pouch market can be segmented on the basis of sealed type, size/capacity, filling process and end use.
The global heat sealed lamination pouch market can be segmented on the basis of sealed type as:
- Hot Bar Sealing
- Impulse Sealing
- Ultrasonic Sealing
The global heat sealed lamination pouch market can be segmented on the basis of filling process as:
- Standard Filling and Packaging Process
- Aseptic Filling and Packaging Process
- Retort Filling and Packaging Process
- Hot-filled Packaging Process
The global heat sealed lamination pouch market can be segmented on the basis of size/capacity as:
- Heat sealed lamination pouches with a capacity less than 200 ml
- 200 ml to 500 ml
- 500 ml to 1000 ml
- Heat sealed lamination pouches with a capacity of 1000 ml & above
The global heat sealed lamination pouch market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry as:
- Dairy Products
- Dips & Dressings
- Soups & Sauces
- Home & Personal Care
- Liquid soaps
- Laundry detergents
- Oil & Lubricants
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Chemicals & Solvents
- Paints & Dyes
- Agriculture & Allied Industry (Fertilizers / Pesticides)
- Other Industrial End Use
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Regional Outlook
The global heat sealed lamination pouch market has been segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan.
Attributing to the higher production of metalized laminated films in North America and Europe, these region are expected to witness steady growth in the heat sealed lamination pouch market during the forecast period. Countries such as UAE, South Africa and Egypt in the Middle-East and Africa region are expected to witness impressive demand for heat sealed lamination pouches, owing to the rising shift in customer preference towards glossy metalized packaging solutions.
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Market Participants
Some of the key players currently operating in the global heat sealed lamination pouch market are:
- Amcor Limited
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Berry Plastics Inc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Wipak Group
- Mondi Group
- Wenzhou Chuangjia Packing Material Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan OK Packaging Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Rishanhong Plastic Packaging Products Co., Ltd.
- Maruthi Plastics & Packaging Chennai Pvt. Ltd.
- KDX America LLC
- TCL Packaging Ltd
- Northeast Packaging Material Inc.
- Multi Specialty Extrusions Pvt. Ltd.
The report on the heat sealed lamination pouch market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The heat sealed lamination pouch market report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The heat sealed lamination pouch market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Interested to Procure The Data
Global Heat Sealed Lamination Pouch Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the heat sealed lamination pouch industry
- In-depth heat sealed lamination pouch market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected heat sealed lamination pouch market size regarding volume and value
- Recent heat sealed lamination pouch industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for the heat sealed lamination pouch market
- Strategies for key players in the heat sealed lamination pouch market and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in the heat sealed lamination pouch market
- A neutral perspective on the heat sealed lamination pouch market performance
- Must-have information for heat sealed lamination pouch market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.