Plow Folding System Market: Introduction
A plow folding system is an in-line folding device which is used in web processes to make folds in the direction of web travel. Plow folding systems are better than conventional folding systems in terms of movability and the number and width of folds that can be made in a web.
The key advantage of plow folding systems is that they can be used for heavy-duty applications and facilitate high speed. Ina addition to that, adding dual scoring wheels in plow folding systems increases their flexibility across the entire paper path. Other key advantages of plow folding systems are multiple folding configurations and detachable carriage.
The benefit of having a registration input with a scoring device helps to save money by reducing labor and printing cost as it can complete two applications in a single pass. Technology advancements in plow folding systems have allowed operators to set up and produce folded products quickly and at excellent speeds.
Plow Folding System Market: Market Dynamics
The installation of bump turn devices in heavy-duty plow folding systems can produce iron cross folds, which is a crucial factor supporting the growth of the global plow folding system market. Developments in vacuum technology and belts and drive systems are driving the growth of the plow folding system market. The deployment of smart solutions, such as smart bindery systems, is positively impacting the growth of plow folding system market.
The paper manufacturing companies are increasingly deploying advanced versions of plow folding systems due to growing integration of automation solutions. Currently, the global plow folding system market is facing challenges due to the growth of online news channels, which has reduced the demand for newspapers among the public. This is a key challenge in both developed and developing economies irrespective of population growth.
Plow Folding System Market: Market segmentation
The global plow folding system market can be segmented by type, fold type, loading capacity and end use.
On the basis of type, the global plow folding system market is segmented into:
- One plow rail
- Two plow rails
On the basis of fold type, the global plow folding system market is segmented into:
- Half folds
- C folds
- Z folds
On the basis of loading capacity, the global plow folding system market is segmented into:
- Light duty
- Medium duty
- Heavy duty
On the basis of end use, the global plow folding system market is segmented into:
- Print Industry
- Mail Industry
- Packaging Industry
- Food and beverages Industry
Plow Folding System Market: Regional Outlook
The growth of the digital industry has impacted the plow folding systems market in recent times and this impact is globally visible in countries, such as the US, the UK, Germany and France. In India and China, the market for plow folding systems is growing at a steady rate as plow folding systems were first deployed a decade ago. The digital printing industry is witnessing a linear growth trend in Asian countries, which is continuously driving the deployment of plow folding systems. The advertisement business is growing at a fast pace in developing economies, such as India, China, Indonesia, Brazil and Mexico, which is further driving the plow folding systems market globally.
The packaging business and digital commerce is currently supporting the global plow folding system market. As there are numerous advantages associated with digital printing in comparison to traditional printing, the market for plow folding systems will find growth momentum in developing economies during the forecast period.
Plow Folding System Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key market participants operating in the global plow folding system market are:
- Global Web Finishing LLC
- ILF Technologies
- Intelligent Finishing Systems
- manroland web systems GmbH
- MBO America
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Precision Finishing Systems, Inc.
- Trimatt Systems Pty Ltd
- Walco Systems
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, material type, temperature range, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development