Soya flour’s demand continues to accelerate by leaps and bounds with soya flour becoming highly predominant in food formulation on the back of its high nutritional value, low cost, and impressive functionality. Apart from rich in protein content, soya flour contains soy isoflavones, B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber calcium, and iron, giving manufactures in food industry the opportunity to serve rich in nutrition baked goods that are highly sought after by the consumers today.
With availability in a full-fat form with all its natural oils, or in a ‘defatted’ form, wherein all the oils are removed during processing, soya flour is increasingly becoming a viable option for all kinds of consumers. ‘Defatted’ soy flour offers a slightly higher percentage of calcium and protein, while both forms of soy flour serve health benefits.
Burgeoning demand for soya flour can be further accredited to high quality soy protein, dietary fiber and vital bio-active components, like isoflavones, found in this versatile ingredient. Furthermore, soya flour is gluten-free product which has been witnessing huge traction from health conscious consumers and fitness trainers.
Soya Flour Market - Notable Highlights
Some of the leading players operating in soya flour market include: Ingredion, Kerry Group, Blue Ribbon, ADM, The Scoular Company, Sunopta, Bean Growers Australia, Cargill Incorporated, Anchor Ingredients, EHL Limited, Diefenbaker Spice and Pulse, Great Western Grain, Best Cooking Pulses, and Batory Foods.
- Two of the leading players in soya flour market, Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland Company have successfully completed their deal and formally introduced SoyVenTM their novel JV to offer soybean oil and meal for customers in Egypt.
- Another soya flour market leading player, SunOpta Inc., a company focused on non-genetically modified, organic, and specialty foods, has strategically sold its specialty and organic soy and corn business to Pipeline Foods, LLC for $66.5MN.
Soya Flour Market- Market Dynamics
Demand for Gluten-Free Products Underpinning Gains in Soya Flour Market
The global market for soya flour has been proliferating at a boisterous pace owing to the paradigm shift in consumer preference for gluten-free products. As gluten-free products are healthy substitutes to many cholesterol-heavy products, and hence, patients with cardiovascular diseases are increasingly adopting the former. Additional, several manufacturers have been utilizing diverse forms of soya flour in a wide range of alternatives for meat, dairy, and baked goods, which is also likely to fuel growth in soya flour market.
Rising Demand from Food Industry Creating Opportunities
As soya is a pivotal and vegan source of healthy oil and protein, soya flour is increasingly witnessing adoption in a wide range of food item, owing to its ability to improve the nutritional value. This growing uptake of soya flour can be attributed to its unique and high-in-demand properties, such as enhanced water-absorption ability and high solubility. Furthermore, owing to soya flour’s several health benefits, it has been recently recognized by food scientists and medical practitioners. This factor is further likely to pave way for the growth of worldwide soya flour market in upcoming years.
Modified Soya Flour Witnessing Colossal Traction
Modified soya flour has been gaining ground as an impeccable binder in diverse food products and several industrial products. With beneficial properties, such as solubility and absorption abilities, modified soya flour significantly enhances the functional characteristics of the food items it is added to. The accelerating demand for modified soya flour can be attributed to the highly beneficial characteristics of soya flour. In recent time, several other industrial uses of modified soya flour have come to the fore, which in turn is expected to bring more traction to modified soya flour, thereby fueling growth in soya flour market in upcoming years.
Soya Flour Market- Segmentation
By Product Type:
By the end users/application
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
The research report on soya flour market presents a comprehensive assessment of the soya flour market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The report on soya flour market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on soya flour market provides analysis and information according to soya flour market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Soya Flour Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Soya Flour Market Segments
- Soya Flour Market Dynamics
- Soya Flour Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Soya Flour Market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The soya flour report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The soya flour report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with soya flour market attractiveness as per segments. The soya flour report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on soya flour market segments and geographies.
Soya Flour Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing soya flour market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth soya flour market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected soya flour market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on soya flour market performance
- Must-have information for soya flour market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development