Nanoporous materials have gained sheer proliferation, owing to numerous technically useful benefits for a wide range of applications. This growing adoption of nanoporous materials for applications, including energy storage and conversion in different types of cells and batteries, hydrogen storage and catalysis, drug delivery, and electronic and magnetic devices, is auguring market growth.
Some of the leading players operating in the global nanoporous materials market include BASF SE, Albemarle Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Zeochem AG, Kuraray Chemical Co. Ltd., Clariant AG, Chemviron Carbon, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Zeolyst International, and Mineral Technologies Inc.
- The US army has partnered with NuMat Technologies to create nanoporous materials. As a part of the deal, the US-based NuMat Technologies will develop next-generation materials to protect and sustain the modern combatant. According to NuMat Technologies, the contract will enable the company to use its nanoporous materials in creating new filtration technology tools.
- A research and innovation hub, IMEC, and a research university KU Leuven have developed a novel nanomesh material that could prove revolutionary in a variety of sustainable application sectors. The nanomesh material is a 3D nanometer-scale (metal) grid structure with highly regular internal dimensions.
Know More Details About the Report
Growing Utilization of Nanoporous Materials in FCC Process Driving Market Growth
The growing significant role of zeolites and other nanoporous materials in the Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) process has been creating growth opportunities for the stakeholders in the nanoporous materials market. FCC is the most critical conversion process in any typical fuel refinery, and being the most vital ingredient of the catalyst, zeolites are gaining traction for producing most of the gasoline used worldwide.
Zeolites are also playing an integral role in production of diverse transportation fuels, and have become the primary source for activity in FCC catalysts, which in turn is driving their demand. This growing traction for zeolites is likely to trigger growth in nanoporous materials market.
Wide Adoption of Zeolites as Natural Absorbent for Water Treatment Creating Opportunities
Absorption is considered to be a viable option for water treatment, and zeolites have been gaining significant traction for this application. The growing adoption of zeolites for water treatment can be attributed to their unique adsorption properties as they adsorb various heavy metals and ammonia, enabling the elimination of a wide range of pollutants.
Zeolites outperform other conventional filtration sources, owing to their unique filtration and absorption capabilities, which can be attributed to the zeolites’ surface area, which is many times larger than several other granular materials. Zeolites are highly advanced chemical materials that play a vital role in numerous petrochemical applications.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Nanopores Based Electrochemical Sensors Underpinning Growth in Nanoporous Materials Market
Nanoporous materials encompass highly unique physical and chemical properties, including thermal stability, large surface area, hardness, electron transfer, chemical resistance, conductance and impedance. These properties of nanoporous membranes have led to the adoption of membranes in building different types of electrochemical sensors.
Miniaturization of nanoporous membranes helps in the seamless integration of membranes into microchips. Also, the chemistry of pores can be altered in a controlled manner to combine specific biomolecules, which provides high binding selectivity of biomolecules. Furthermore, nanoporous membranes are also gaining traction for the detection of glucose oxidase, cholesterol, DNA, immunoglobulin, H2O2, Escherichia coli, and NO2. This growing adoption of nanoporous materials for wide applications has the potential to underpin gains in nanoporous materials market.
Potential Application of Nanoporous Materials in Hydrogen Storage Expected to Grow their Sales
The carbon-based nanoporous materials, including activated carbons (AC) and carbon nanotubes, have been gaining traction as potential hydrogen absorbents due to their high specific surface area (SSA). However, the hydrogen storage capacity of carbon-based nanoporous materials is small at room temperature, significant hydrogen adsorption can be done at very low temperatures or high pressures. This potential use of nanoporous materials for storing hydrogen is likely to fuel growth in the nanoporous materials market.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Nanoporous materials market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nanoporous Materials Market Segments
- Nanoporous Materials Market Dynamics
- Nanoporous Materials Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Nanoporous materials market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) nanoporous materials Market
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru) nanoporous materials market
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe) nanoporous materials market
- CIS and Russia nanoporous materials market
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea) nanoporous materials Market
- Japan nanoporous materials market
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel) nanoporous materials market
The nanoporous materials market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The nanoporous materials market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with nanoporous materials market attractiveness as per segments. The nanoporous materials market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on nanoporous materials market segments and geographies.
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
Nanoporous materials Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of nanoporous materials market key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of company
Nanoporous Materials Market - Segmentation
The nanoporous materials market can be segmented on the basis of product and end-use industry.
- Silica Gel
- Activated Carbon
- Activated Alumina
- Other Types
By End Use Industry
- Petroleum Refining
- Water Treatment
- Pet Litter
- Food and Beverages
- Other Applications
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the nanoporous materials market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The nanoporous materials market research report provides analysis and information according to nanoporous materials market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.