Aramid, short for Aromatic Amide, is an artificial high performance fiber with rigid polymer networks. The molecules in aramid fibers are linked with the help from hydrogen molecules which make transferring stress easier. The aramid fibers are classified as heat resistant, strong synthetic fibers. Being multi – fold stronger than steel, the aramid fibers are known for their strength and light weight capabilities. Being some of the many features of aramid fibers, these are widely used in the defense applications.
Aramid Fiber Market: Dynamics
Aramid fibers are noted to showcase up to 10% better results pertaining to its mechanical properties compared to other synthetic fibers. This has been one of the prominent factor fueling the growth in the aramid fiber market and is expected to expand the market at a higher pace. The use of aramid fibers in several applications has been noted to replace several metal wires and cables. Widely used in the production of protective apparel for industrial and heavy engineering purposes, the demand for aramid fiber is expected to surge along with the growth in its end use applications. The aramid fibers are noted to perform with similar properties even at elevated temperatures which gives an edge to the aramid fibers over other specialty fibers. This also widens its scope of application in manufacturing the clothing for fire fighters and other high temperature industrial applications.
Of all the benefits of employing aramid fibers in several end uses, the shortcomings of aramid fiber include its sensitivity in the presence of ultra – violet light. The aramid fiber is noted to degrade in the presence of UV light. Posing difficulty in its usage, the aramid fibers are also difficult to cut without any assistance from special tools which limits its scope of applications. With the presence of several fiber types, a threat of substitute also lingers over the aramid fiber market.
Aramid fibers are noted to being integrated in fabricating the casing of smart phones. Maintaining light weight while providing strength and flame – retardant properties, the aramid fibers are anticipated to penetrate several end use industries over the period of study. The aramid fibers are also noted to be used in laying down optical fiber networks around the world and given the prominence of 4G and 5G networks, the market for aramid fibers is anticipated to remain influenced by the trends in the electrical & electronics industry, among others.
Aramid Fiber Market: Segmentation
The global aramid fiber market can be segmented on the basis of product type and end use.
On the basis of product type, the global aramid fiber market can be segmented into:
- Para Aramid Fiber
- Meta Aramid Fiber
On the basis of end use, the global aramid fiber market can be segmented into:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Construction, Personnel Protective Equipment etc.)
Aramid Fiber Market: Regional Outlook
With the prominent producers of aramid fibers based in North America and East Asia countries like The US and Japan, the globally based consumers are noted to remain highly dependent on these two regions for aramid fiber. In terms of consumption, posing the biggest defense force around the world, North America (The US and Canada combined), is expected to be in the forefront of aramid fiber marketplace. The textile industry in South Asia and East Asia is expanding at a rapid pace and the demand for aramid fiber in these regions will remain high over the forecast period. Europe is expected to portray a steady demand of the forecast period following the aramid fibers market in North America.
Some of the market participants in the global aramid fiber market identified across the value chain include E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Teijin Aramid Inc., Kolon Industries, Inc., Du Pont-Toray Co., Ltd., Hyosung Corporation, KERMEL, China National Bluestar (Group) Co,Ltd., JSC KAMENSKVOLOKNO, Huvis Corporation, SRO GROUP (CHINA) LTD, Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co.,Ltd., Suzhou Zhaoda Specially Fiber Technical Co.,Ltd., among others.
The Aramid Fiber research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Aramid Fiber market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Aramid Fiber research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, scaffold type, position, number of points and number of tiers.
The Aramid Fiber report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Aramid Fiber Market Segments
- Aramid Fiber Market Dynamics
- Aramid Fiber Market Size
- Aramid Fiber Market Supply & Demand Scenario
- Aramid Fiber Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Aramid Fiber Market Competition & Companies Involved
- Aramid Fiber Market Value Chain
Regional Analysis for Aramid Fiber Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Aramid Fiber report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Aramid Fiber report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Aramid Fiber report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Aramid Fiber Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Aramid Fiber market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Aramid Fiber market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected Aramid Fiber market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for Aramid Fiber market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development