Flexible heater is a screen printed or wire-wound heater which can be conformed to any surface that requires heating. It comes in variety of shape, dimensions, and has been gaining increasing popularity for its ability to operate with improved performance under high temperature conditions.
Further, the flexible heater has low thermal mass which can be molded into shape of the heated object. Increasing use of these heaters in various commercial as well as industrial applications has directly influenced the development of flexible heater market at the global level.
The flexible heater market surpassed US$ 900 million in 2018, and is likely to witness a steady growth in the foreseeable future, as the demand from several industries for application continues to grow.
Growth of flexible heater market can also be attributed to increasing use of such heater in electronics and medical devices as an effective heating source, which can handle repeated wounds without damaging the heating elements and heating taps.
Key manufacturers of flexible heater are continuously focusing on incorporation of advanced technologies in product development to improve its efficiency while reducing the cost, which may impact revenue maximization of the overall market.
Flexible Heater Market – Novel Developments
Honeywell International Inc., Thermo Heating Elements, LLC, Minco Products, Inc., All Flex Flexible Circuits, Smiths Group plc, NIBE Industrier AB, Spirax-Sarco Engineering, National Plastic Heater, Tutco Heating Solutions Group, Kuhlmann Electro-Heat, Bucan, Chromalox, Zoppas Industries S.P.A, Rogers Corporation, Omega Engineering, Tempco Electric Heater Corporation, Holroyd Components Ltd, Sedes Group, Hotset GmbH, Kuhlmann Electro-Heat, Sinomas, Durex Industries, and Watlow are some of the leading players in the flexible heater market.
- In April 2019, Watlow, one of the leading industries in the design and manufacture of entire thermal systems, introduced a batch processing feature for D4T data logger and F4T integrated controller. The company acquired Texas-based thermal system solution provider, Yarbrough Solutions Worldwide, in August 2018. The acquisition aims to improve Watlow’s thermal control capabilities that will help achieve consistent, sustainable long-term growth.
- In March 2019, Rogers Corporation introduced a new water-resistant substrate for flexible heater applications called ARLON®. The new substrate to design the enhance performance and reliability of wire-wound and etched-foil flex heaters, especially those operating in underwater or high-moisture environments. The company is also known for its ARLON rapid polyimide (raPld), an advanced substrate to improve manufacturing process and performance of flexible heater applications.
- In October 2018, NIBE Industrier AB, a leading flexible heater market player, completed its acquisition of Rhoss S.p.A, an Italian ventilation and air conditioning company. According the NIBE, when Rhoss becomes a wholly owned subsidiary, the company plans to take usual measures to improve the operating margin.
Know More Details About the Report
Flexible Heater Market Dynamics
Flexible heater has been gaining widening application in numerous end-use industries such as food & beverage, automotive, healthcare, and even in aerospace and defense. Steady growth and development of these industries continues to positively impact the flexible heater market.
Flexible heaters are also increasingly used in smart digital electronics and devices including LCD screens, RTD monitors, and 3D printers, particularly to apply direct heat in an efficient manner without affecting its reliability.
In addition, they are mostly sought-after for application in surgical devices, battery warmers, and others. These factors are likely to translate into robust growth of flexible heater market in the future.
Asia Pacific to Represent Significant Share of Flexible Heater Market
Growth of flexible heater market in Asia Pacific is likely to be driven by the region’s strong electronics, semiconductor, and automotive industry.
With several manufactures shifting production towards Asia Pacific on the back of rising demand and more availability of raw materials and labor, flexible heater market is expected to experience a promising growth in the region.
Moreover, rapid industrialization, stable economic growth, and rising disposable incomes continue to remain the macroeconomic factors driving Asia Pacific flexible heater market.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
High Operational Cost to Impede Flexible Heater Market Growth
Although flexible heater market is likely to maintain a strong outlook, high operational cost of the products may create a hindrance in the market growth.
In addition, aggressive competition between leading and regional players is expected to negatively affect the global expansion of flexible heater market growth.
Flexible heater market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Flexible heater Market Segments
- Flexible heater Market Dynamics
- Flexible heater Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Flexible heater market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The flexible heater report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with flexible heater market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on flexible heater market segments and geographies.
Flexible heater Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Flexible Heater Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the flexible heater market can be segmented into:
- Silicone Rubber
On the basis of industry, the flexible heater market can be segmented into:
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Food & Beverages,
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the flexible heater market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to flexible heater market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report on the radiation proctitis treatment industry has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.