Rising Consumer Inclination Towards the Flavoured Alcohol Boosts the Orange Wine Market
Orange Wine is a misnomer. Orange Wine is something entirely different from a wine made from orange or a Mimosa Cocktail. Orange Wine is made by mashing up the white grapes and then leaving them in a large vessel made of cement. Orange Wine is made by a natural process by fermenting the grapes for days and sometimes for over a year. Orange Wine does not require additives and even yeast for its production. These orange wines taste different from the regular white wines and bear a sour taste from oxidation. The luxury foods & beverages like orange wine have affluent customers who are willing to spend a huge amount for personal enjoyment. These luxury foods like Orange wine show quite a sell even during the course of turbulence in the economy.
Growing Urbanization Infuses the Demand for Orange Wine
Continuous launch of flavored alcoholic drinks is likely to surge the overall market for Orange wine in future. The manufacturers are continuously focused on bringing out new and palatable flavors in alcohols to attract new customers and expand their customer base thus infusing the overall orange wine market. The new flavors increase the curiosity among individuals to taste them, therefore it is anticipated to increase the demand for orange wine over the forecast period. The increasing urbanization also drives the demand for orange wine in the market. The urban population is more inclined towards parties and clubbing therefore results in the increase in the demand for Orange wine in the global market. The increasing penetration of internet and social network among millennial population is likely to upsurge the demand for orange wine worldwide.
Incorporation of Different Blends in the Wine Surges the Overall Orange Wine Market
The orange wines market can be segmented on the basis of sales channel and geographies. On the basis of sales channel, the orange wine market can be classified into Supermarket and Hypermarket, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Channels and others. The global orange wines market can be divided into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and the Middle East and Africa.
Developed regions to dominate the Orange Wine Market
Most of the production of Orange Wine is done in Northeastern Italy. Individuals especially of the urban populace are increasingly attracted towards night parties and club culture which boosts the overall orange wine market. This is attributed to increasing penetration of Internet and social network among millennial and increasing influence of western culture. Owing to this reason, increasing number of clubs, lounges, and bars have started which in turn boosts the overall orange wine market. The developing regions are likely to be the rapidly growing market in the orange wine market due to the presence of significant wealth disparities and rapidly growing high net worth individuals in the regions.
Highly Fragmented Orange Wine market gives room to local players
The global market for orange wine is one of the most fragmented market as there are number of players involved in the production and the orange wine produced by these local people are sold under the brands of various wine retailers. Some of the key players in the orange wine market are: Marksandspencer Group Plc., Gravner, Radikon, Salvo Foti, among others. Some of the domestic producers of orange wine have their private labels under the name highburyvintners, ottolenghi, slurp, lescaves, winebear, redsquirrelwine, many more.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Orange Wine market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Orange Wine market segments such as sales channel, and geographies.
The Orange Wine market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Orange Wine Market Segments
- Orange Wine Market Dynamics
- Orange Wine Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Orange Wine Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Orange Wine. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Orange Wine.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Orange Wine in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development