Transforming end users demand for nutraceutical supplements to drive global gluconate mineral market
Over the years, the demand for mineral salts as medicine and supplement in end-use applications have significantly increased due to the increasing number of health-conscious end users across the globe. Gluconate mineral can be defined as a mineral salt comprising gluconic acid, which is highly used for fortifying dairy products. According to WHO, gluconate mineral features under top essential medicine to treat various health conditions. Some of the conditions include hyperkalemia, cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory diseases, diabetes and many others. Besides its application in treating multiple diseases, gluconate mineral has also found its growth in momentum in nutraceutical supplements and food & beverage industries. Transforming overall demand for high nutritional supplements products in human dietary pattern is expected to create remunerative opportunities for the global gluconate mineral market over foretell years. The global market for gluconate mineral is a house of several global and regional industry giants, engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of gluconate mineral across the developed as well as developing economies.
Global gluconate mineral market is likely to witness higher single-digit growth rate over the foretell period
The global market for gluconate mineral is highly consolidated among top industry giants. Expansion in production footprints of key players, new product launches and continuous collaboration with other global and local players is expected to drive the global gluconate mineral market over the forecast years. The global market for gluconate mineral is likely to witness higher single-digit year-on-year growth rate across all the regions throughout the forecast years owing to an increasing prevalence rate of mineral deficiency worldwide. Among the regions, North America and Europe are estimated to hold the maximum market share by the end of 2019. These two are anticipated remain sales hub for the key manufacturers despite showcasing relatively moderate growth rate as compared to highly growing emerging economies of Asia and Latin America during the forecast years.
Increasing prevalence rate of chronic diseases to change overall scenario of gluconate mineral market
Increasing consumer preference towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle has led to rising demand for gluconate mineral among end-use industries with potential health benefits. Growing health concerns, along with increasing prevalence rate of serious chronic diseases has resulted in increased demand for nutraceutical supplement products over the last few years. Also, a collaboration of key players with global and local distributors is anticipated to open a plethora of market opportunities in global gluconate mineral market during the forecast period. However, lack of awareness and low product reach of key companies in the low economies may hamper the growth of gluconate mineral market in the near future.
Growing application of gluconate mineral in nutraceutical and food & beverage industries to upsurge global sales
The gluconate mineral market can be segmented on mineral type, form, nature, end-use application and functionality. On the basis of mineral type, the gluconate mineral market can be segmented into potassium, calcium, magnesium, ferrous, copper and zinc. On the basis of form, the gluconate mineral market can be segmented into powder and liquid. On the basis on nature, the gluconate mineral market can be segmented into organic and conventional. On the basis of end-use application, gluconate mineral market can be categorized into food & beverages (bakery products, dairy products, beverages, functional food, and other food applications), nutraceutical supplements, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, agrochemical and other end-use applications. On the basis of functionality, the gluconate mineral market can be segmented into emulsifying agent, thickening agent, cleaning agent, chelating agent and other functions. The global market for gluconate mineral can be segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
Tier I companies in the global market is expected to hold more than 40% of the market share
Leading market players in the gluconate mineral market are continuously focusing on bringing cost-effective solutions with better quality. Some of the market participants in the global gluconate mineral market include Corbion N.V., Merck Millipore (Merck KGaA), Noah Technologies Corporation, Ferro Chem Industries, Dr. Paul Lohmann Gmbh KG and Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, among other prominent players in gluconate mineral market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the gluconate mineral market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to gluconate mineral market segments such as geographies, mineral type, form, nature, end use application, and functionality.
The Gluconate Mineral market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Gluconate Mineral Market Segments
- Gluconate Mineral Market Dynamics
- Gluconate Mineral Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Gluconate Mineral
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Gluconate Mineral Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of gluconate mineral. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the gluconate mineral industry
- In-depth market segmentation of gluconate mineral
- Historical, current and projected market size of gluconate mineral in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development