Having a healthy pregnancy is the optimal way to promote a healthy birth, as early and regular prenatal care enhances the chances of a healthy pregnancy. The prenatal market has been witnessing accelerating traction as this preventive healthcare prevents complications and informs women about important steps they should following to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
Rapidly changing lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits have led to an increase in complicated pregnancies, which in turn has been creating opportunities for companies operating in the prenatal market.
The growing trend of posting life events on social sites have paved the way for numerous pregnancy-related celebrations and events. Parents-in-waiting is increasingly spending on organizing pregnancy-related events, such as photography, babymoon, and baby shower, which is underpinning gains in the global prenatal market.
Broader factors, including a growing population, shifting parents’ preference for grandeur welcome of a healthy child, and increasing awareness about the importance of pre-pregnancy care, is fueling growth in the parental market. Leading players in the global prenatal market are creating parents’, especially female-focused marketing strategies to appeal to a wider audience and gain the loyalty of existing customers.
The global prenatal market is witnessing diverse changes, owing to rapidly changing requirements and needs of the parents-in-waiting. The trend of the mobile prenatal app is likely to gain momentum in the market, as it significantly reduces in-person visits during pregnancy while providing patient and provider satisfaction.
The global market for parents-in-waiting prenatal is characterized by the rising popularity of celebration of child birth days across the globe. Parents have become increasingly interested in marking the special days of their kids, and this has given an impetus to the growth of the global market for childbirth.
Furthermore, the popularity of such trends across social media has also created growth spaces for the global parents-in-waiting prenatal market. The rising disposable income is amongst one of the key drivers of demand within the global parents-in-waiting market as it allows people to spend on photography and organization of events during child birth and other key dates. Prenatal testing is also done with the intent to check up on the health of the baby, and the possibility of diseases at birth. This factor has also led to the growth of the global parents-in-waiting prenatal market. On the flip, strict government regulations with regards to prenatal testing is projected to hamper the growth of the global market.
The market for parents-in-waiting is expected to attract the highest demand in North America due to the popularization of birthdays in the region. The market is also expected to reach maturity in Asia Pacific and Europe where the income graphs of the masses have been escalating over the past decade.
Pregnancy and childbirth are always celebrated irrespective of increasing population and growing economic pressure. The research study on this market offers vital insights into the global prenatal market and various strategies adopted by key players to attract new end users. This market research report also provides crystal clear information about various trends that are influencing the market’s growth, covers a detailed snapshot of key companies as well as consumer insights.
Parents-in-Waiting: Global Prenatal Market - Drivers
- Changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income is one of the major factors which is fuelling the growth of the global market for prenatal
- Organizing events such as pregnancy photography, baby moon and baby shower have become a status symbol across the globe which is expected to fuel the growth of global prenatal market
- In more than 170 countries across the world, paid leaves are guaranteed for working mothers which give them sufficient time to carry out pregnancy procedure
- Increasing urbanization and number of families coupled with increasing birth rates are the some other factors which are contributing in the growth of the global prenatal market
- Government’s subsidies to families with two or more than two children in Russia expected to fuel the market’s growth
- Flourishing market for surrogacy and various treatments such as In Vitro Fertilization and AI fertility treatment have increased the chances of pregnancy among women. This has created growth opportunities for the global market
Parents-in-Waiting: Global Prenatal Market - Restraints
Women are highly qualified and are largely career oriented. Increasing focus on career has compelled women to use various birth control methods, which is a major hindrance restraining the growth of the global prenatal market. In addition, economic recession in certain developing regions and increasing rate of unemployment are having a negative impact on the birthrate which is in turn restraining the market’s growth.
Also, increasing aging population and decreasing birth rates in developed markets such as Japan, Italy, Germany and South Korea may hamper the growth of global prenatal market. Drop in global fertility rate is also expected to hinder the growth of the global prenatal market.
Parents-in-Waiting- Global Prenatal Market - Regional Overview
According to sources, birth rate in US is high as compared to other developed countries. This region is expected to showcase high attractiveness for prenatal market in the coming years. Countries in emerging economies, such as India, Venezuela, Philippines and South Africa have high birthrate. However, owing to varying consumer buying behavior the demand for pregnancy related products is expected to witness a slowdown.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Parents-in-Waiting: Global Prenatal Market - Top Brands
Hotmilk Maternity and Nursing Lingerie, Johnson and Johnson, H & M, ASOS, Mom & Me, Mamas & Papas, Thyme Maternity, and Destination Maternity are some of the top companies that are associated with global prenatal market.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness