Sep 25, 2020
Takeout Containers Market to Cross US$ 6 Bn by 2030; Thriving Food Delivery Platforms during COVID-19 Pandemic Proving Beneficial to Market Growth
by Team Fact.MR
The rise of cloud style kitchens and increasing preference of consumers for restaurant food re expected to pave the way for the steady growth of the takeout containers market. With high adoption of food service applications and multiple regional services for food delivery, the takeout containers market is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period.
As per Fact.MR’s report, the takeout containers market is anticipated to reach a valuation of over US$ 6 billion by 2030, with the growth rate pegged at 3.5% during 2020 to 2030.
Key Takeaways from Takeout Containers Market Study
- East Asia will account for a share of nearly 30% in the takeout containers market in 2020. High preference for food delivery and dependence of consumers on external food services are expected to create lucrative opportunities.
- South Asia and Oceania are expected to portray the highest growth rate of over 4% during the forecast period.
- Based on end use, quick service restaurants and fast service restaurants are expected to experience highest growth during the forecast period.
- In terms of product, clammed shell containers are expected to see moderate growth during the forecast period.
- In terms of type, perforated containers account a high share in the takeout containers market, and are expected to grow 1.4X by 2030 in value in 2020.
- The COVID-19 crisis has been slightly detrimental in the early stages for the takeout containers market, but is expected to have a positive effect during 2020 and onwards.
- Global demand for takeout containers is expected to increase over 1.3X during the forecast period.
“Investments in differentiated offerings of takeout containers with innovative materials are expected to present lucrative returns during the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Innovations and Differentiated Offerings Leading Market Growth
The takeout containers market has seen multiple changes in recent years, and is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period. Companies in the market have been focusing on innovative offerings and differentiating their portfolios. With a tightening regulatory scenario regarding multiple materials in the market, companies have been opting for alternatives and disposable materials. New innovative offerings are expected to present multiple opportunities for new entrants as well as emerging players in the takeout containers market.
Find More Valuable Insights on Takeout Containers Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global takeout containers market, with historical data on demand (2015-2019) and expected projections for the period (2020-2030). The takeout containers market report discloses compelling insights into the demand for takeout containers based on product (clamshell containers, cartons, lidded containers, bowls, plates, cups, and others), end use (QSR and FSR, transportation catering services, institutional catering services, and retail sales), type (portioned containers and perforated containers), and capacity (up to 250 gms, 250-500 gms, and more than 500 gms), across several regions.
>>> To Get more insights on takeout containers market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/3951/take-out-container-market
About the Retail & Consumer Goods Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the retail and consumer goods team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analysed the retail and consumer goods industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.