Global Review 2018 to 2025
BHK rabies vaccine are used for the vaccination of the animals. BHK cell culture is a known substrate produced for the rabies in animals. The BHK rabies vaccine is a new low cost technology developed for the production of rabies vaccine. The disease rabies is one of the feared disease which is deadly for animals also. Dogs are considered to be the holders of rabies virus and rabies can occur to all the warm blooded animals including humans. Human get infected if they are bitten by rabies infected animal and which cause brain inflammation. BHK rabies vaccine of rabies is made by killed rabies virus. In 1970, first rabies vaccine in cell culture was isolated with the help of baby hamster kidney cells (BHK-21), chick embryo related and Neuro blastoma cells.
BHK Rabies Vaccine Market Insights, Forecast to 2025: Drivers and Restraints
The BHK rabies vaccine is a new low cost technology developed for the production of rabies vaccine. To eliminate the disease new techniques are being developed one of which is the culturing of BHK which is used for veterinary vaccine. The BHK baby hamster kidney cell line is also called embryo hamster cell line which is isolated from 1 day old hamsters These BHK rabies vaccines are widely used as they are lower in terms of their production cost and large cell quantity is obtained. BHK-21 cells are tumorigenic only for hamsters. Many complication are occurred after the BHK rabiessss vaccination such as high fever, weakness, toes, swallowing, unbalance and eye movement problem.
BHK Rabies Vaccine Market Insights, Forecast to 2025: Segmentation
Tentatively, BHK Rabies Vaccine Market has been segmented on the basis of application, end users and geography.
On the basis of Application, BHK Rabies Vaccine Market can be segmented as:
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis
- Post-exposure Prophylaxis
On the basis of Strain type, BHK Rabies Vaccine Market can be segmented as:
- Type A
- Type C
- Type O
On the basis of Geography, BHK Rabies Vaccine Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
BHK Rabies Vaccine Market Insights, Forecast to 2025: Overview
Inactivated tissue culture rabies vaccine produced on BHK-21 cells. BHK cells are better producers of rabies virus other than cells and these BHK rabies vaccines are tested on mice and cattle. BHK strain is used for veterinary vaccine. Also the BHK rabies strain are grown in monolayer. BHK rabies vaccine is adequate to induce a protection in rabies. According to WHO, United states spends 563 million dollar every year on measure to prevent rabies overall the world and more than 15 million people over the world takes post bite vaccination, post exposure prophylaxis of BHK vaccine is immediate treatment for rabies, it prevent entering rabies virus into the brain, pre exposure prophylaxis of BHK is quite better and simplify cause of prior protection in case of unrecognized rabies exposure.
BHK Rabies Vaccine Market Insights, Forecast to 2025: Regional Outlook
The BHK rabies vaccines market is expected to grow in the developing countries as is an important health problem which needs to be controlled. On the basis of geography BHK rabies vaccine is segmented into several region such as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. In low income countries rabies is neglected and under reported disease. In the region of North America Cause of awareness about rabies, these region are still progression to cure rabies infection. Major factor such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, political, social and technical also provide forecast number of market for products. Europe and Asia pacific region are also foresees to market moderate rate. Europe as Belgium has the highest prevalence of rabies and Germany has the highest healthcare expenditure. Pasteur RIV strain, Flury LEP strain, Wistar-G52 and BHK-21 cell vaccine, these are inactivated rabies vaccine which were used for cats and dogs in Finland during 2009 to 2013. In developing countries, rabies vaccination has not been widely used due to cost.
BHK Rabies Vaccine Market Insights, Forecast to 2025: Key Players
The major players for the BHK rabies vaccine market Zhongke Biopharm, Henan Yuanda, Hissen, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Creative Biolabs. Manufacturers are focusing on developing products for the BHK rabies vaccine market to eradicate the disease.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Rest of Latin America)
- Europe [EU -4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- APEJ (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries and Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development