Global Breast Reconstruction Market: Market Insights
Breast reconstruction includes restructuring of areola and nipple which is known as Breast Reconstruction. Breast Reconstruction is usually done in women. Breast Reconstruction are of three type i.e. autologous tissue breast reconstruction, implants/prosthetic breast reconstruction and combination of tissue and implants breast reconstruction. When artificial implants is used to create a breast shape then it is known as implants/prosthetic breast reconstruction. When a piece of tissue from another part of body is used to construct the breast then it is called autologous tissue breast reconstruction. For breast reconstruction either autologous tissue breast reconstruction or implants/prosthetic breast reconstruction is used or both type of breast reconstruction is used.
Many complications are faced by women who have undergone breast reconstruction. Common complications are associated with the breast reconstruction using silicon and saline breast reconstruction. Breast reconstruction is usually performed to increase the breast volume, which is reduce due to weight reduction or pregnancy or after mastectomy for breast cancer or for other cosmetic reasons. The breast reconstruction surgery is the best option for breast reconstruction.
Breast Reconstruction is done in the cases where whole breast or a part of breast is removed .They help to cope with the loss of breast due to cancer and also used as a cosmetic care. Sufficient privacy should be provided to the patient while breast reconstruction surgery.
Global Breast Reconstruction Market: Market Dynamics
Rising in prevalence of breast cancer is the main reason for growth of breast reconstruction market. Effective and safe treatment of breast cancer across the globe is expected to be the driving key factor of the growth of breast reconstruction market .Other applications provided by breast reconstruction like maintaining the body balance in cases of breast removal, maintaining the muscle symmetry drives the growth of Breast Reconstruction Market. Low awareness and high cost of surgical procedure retraining the growth of breast reconstruction market. In US, breast reconstruction market is growing due to growing awareness related medical practices and technological development in the field of breast reconstruction.
Global Breast Reconstruction Market: Segmentation
The Global Breast Reconstruction Market is segmented by reconstruction type, Implant type, Technique type and Geography.
- Segmentation by Reconstruction type
- Autologous Tissue Breast Reconstruction
- Implants / Prosthetic Breast Reconstruction
- Combination of Tissue and Breast Implant Breast Reconstruction
- Segmentation by Implant Type
- Silicon Implant
- Saline Implant
- Segmentation by Technique Type
- Sub Pictorial Insertion
- Sub Granular Insertion
- Sub Muscular Insertion
Global Breast Reconstruction Market: Overview
Since 2006, it has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration that silicone implants do not increase the risk of health problems. So, due to rise in demand of silicone prosthetic device, it is expected to have the highest share in Global Breast Reconstruction Market. There are other types of implants that have different types of shells which are filled with different kind of material and they are only available while participating in any Clinical trial. So, other types of implants are expected to show less market share. Based on the technique type, Pectoral insertion is expected to contribute to highest market share in global breast reconstruction market because of quicker recovery time, improved mobility and excellent aesthetic outcomes for the patient.
Global Breast Reconstruction Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, Global Breast Reconstruction Market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to hold largest shares in the Global Breast Reconstruction Market primarily due to increased awareness for the diagnosis of Breast Cancer followed by Europe as Belgium has the highest prevalence of Breast Cancer and Germany has the highest healthcare expenditure. Sales of breast aesthetic products in U.S, Canada, and Latin America are expected to be more due to high implant volume. Hans Biomed is a leading company in Asia and produces high quality products which are very famous in USA and Latin America.
Global Breast Reconstruction Market: Key Players
Key players for global breast reconstruction market are Allergan Inc. (Activism), Arian Laboratories, CEREPLAS, Establishment Labs, GC Aesthetics, GROUPE SEBBIN, Guangzhou Wane Plastic Materials, Hans Biomed, Ideal Implant, Mentor Worldwide LLC (Johnson & Johnson), POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics, Sentra Inc., Slimed and Others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development