Specialty Uncoated Paper Label Market: Overview
Specialty uncoated paper labels are low-cost marketing products used for brand endorsement. The specialty uncoated paper labels are mostly used by the wine label manufacturers. These labels find application in various end-use industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceutical, personal & home care products, and postal packaging, among others. Specialty uncoated paper label is a versatile label with hidden strength. Laser and inkjet technologies are used during the manufacturing of specialty uncoated paper labels to provide premium quality labels.
Specialty Uncoated Paper Label Market: Dynamics
The specialty uncoated paper label market is driven by the rising demand from the alcoholic segment in the beverage industry, especially the wine packaging industry. According to a recent research, the wine packaging industry is estimated to expand at 4.4% annually, which is projected to be a factor escalating the growth of the market. Specialty uncoated paper labels with the help of advanced technologies serve high printing quality. A recent research by AWA has shown that the demand for wine labels is estimated to be around 638 million square meter expanding at rate 2.2%, which can benefit the specialty uncoated paper label market globally.
Also, changing lifestyle and developing preference towards the sophisticated packaging is also expected to drive the market for specialty uncoated paper label. Moreover, the growing use of tamper evident feature has gained popularity in the market, which contributes to the growth of the specialty uncoated paper label market. Also, increasing number of restaurants & bars have increased the consumption of hard drinks, which is consequently expected to drive the demand for specialty uncoated paper labels. Specialty uncoated paper labels are ecofriendly in nature, i.e., they have a less carbon footprint as compared to other labels. Various key players in the market are focusing on to improve moisture resistant property by adding wet strength material to the specialty uncoated paper labels. However, fluctuation in raw material cost is expected to hamper the growth of the specialty uncoated paper label market.
Know More Details About the Report
Specialty Uncoated Paper Label Market: Segmentation
On the basis of substrate, the global specialty uncoated paper label market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global specialty uncoated paper label market can be segmented as:
- Beverage Industry
- Food Industry
- Printing & Stationary Market
- Personal Care & Cosmetic Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Specialty Uncoated Paper Label Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global specialty uncoated paper label market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, MEA, APEJ & Japan. Europe is the large wine producer accounting for more than 60% of the global production. Western Europe is expected to be the dominant market for uncoated paper labels as Spain, Italy & France are the major wine & beer producers in the world. The U.S. in North America and China and India in the Asia pacific region are expected to contribute significant shares in the global market.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Specialty Uncoated Paper Label Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global specialty uncoated paper label market are:
- Neenah Inc.
- UPM Raflatac
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Wausau Coated Products Inc.
- Monadnock Paper Mills Inc.
- Green Bay Packaging Inc.
- Trysk Print Solutions
- Technicote Inc.
Specialty Uncoated Paper Label Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the global specialty uncoated paper label market are as follows:
- UPM Raflatac introduced specialty uncoated paper label for applications that require variable information, such as inventory control and instructional labels as well as general office use.
- Labeltronix offers a wet-strength material for the specialty uncoated paper labels. This self-adhesive label is available in five different styles on uncoated white or black paper.
- Green Bay Packaging Inc. has introduced the smooth, uncoated white paper label that has a barrier coating on the back, which eliminates the need for polylaminate on the back, reducing the amount of plastic used in the label material.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, substrate, end use.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
The speciality uncoated paper report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.