Diisobutyl Adipate Market Overview
Diisobutyl Adipate is also known as hexanedioic acid, it belongs to a class of organic compounds known as fatty acid esters. Diisobutyl Adipate softens synthetic polymers by lowering brittleness. It is commonly used in cosmetics and personal care products as diisobutyl adipate acts as a lubricant on the skin surface. Diisobutyl adipate is also used in hydro-alcoholic formulations such as shaving lotions and grooming products. Other applications of diisobutyl adipate include a speciality solvent in household cleaners, low temperature and viscosity plasticizer for PVC’s.
Diisobutyl Adipate Market Dynamics
Production of plasticizers is the biggest market driver for promoting the diisobutyl adipate market. 60% of all the produced diisobutyl adipate are used in plasticizers and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% in terms of consumption during the forecast period. Rise in construction across the globe along with the increasing need for maintenance and renovation of existing buildings brings a demand for flooring & wall coverings, which is ultimately driving the diisobutyl adipate market. Under the influence of raw materials, economic conditions and market competitors, the price of diisobutyl adipate will decline due to different brands competing against each other. The global diisobutyl adipate market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period of 2018 – 2028.
Diisobutyl Adipate Market Segmentation
The global diisobutyl adipate market can be segmented by Type and Application.
The diisobutyl adipate market is segmented on the basis of type:
- DBA (Di isobuthyl Adipate)
- DIBA (Di buthyl Adipate)
The diisobutyl adipate market is segmented on the basis of application:
Diisobutyl Adipate Market Regional Overview
Diisobutyl adipate has an extensive market in the developed regions such as United States and Canada due to the increasing demand for cosmetic products, which is invariably increasing the demand and supply chain for the diisobutyl adipate market. Asia pacific is the largest and fastest growing region for the diisobutyl adipate market due to the increasing demand for PVC’s and other plasticizer products due to the rising residential sector and industrialization. In developing regions such as in Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel and South Korea, the want for diisobutyl adipate is increasing due to their advancement in economic conditions and with the increase in customer demands for cosmetics and different grade plasticizers.
Diisobutyl Adipate Market Key Players
Some of the major players in the global diisobutyl adipate market are BASF SE (providing diisobutyl adipate under their trademark name Cetiol), Thermo Fisher Scientific (providing diisobutyl adipate under their trademark name Alfa Aesar) , KAO Corporation (producing and selling diisobutyl adipate known as Vinycizer 40, for plastics, films and leather ), Lanxess Chemical (selling trademarked diisobutyl adipate, Adimoll DB, used in additives ) and Domus Chemicals (manufacturing Domuscare Dba, their trademarked diisobutyl adipate). Other key players serving the diisobutyl adipate market are Qianyyang Tech, Hallstar, Deza Chemicals, Demeter Chemical Co. Ltd, Kaifeng Juihong Chemical Co Ltd, Tinyuan New Energy Technology Co Ltd, Penta Manufacturing Company, Cosmetal, Aqua Clara and Waterlogic.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the diisobutyl adipate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of diisobutyl adipate provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as geographies, grade type, application and end-use industry.
The diisobutyl adipate market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The diisobutyl adipate market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for diisobutyl adipate market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the diisobutyl adipate market.
- Changing market dynamics in the diisobutyl adipate market industry.
- In-depth diisobutyl adipate market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the diisobutyl adipate market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the diisobutyl adipate market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development