Ceramic Proppants Market Overview
Ceramic Proppants are fabricated to maintain a hydraulic fracture opening during fracturing or following a fracture treatment. The quality and performance of ceramic proppants is important to build fractures and to maintain a favorable balance between contact and conductivity. Lightweight ceramic proppants are economically viable and are produced through a high quality oxidized kaolin clay and are refined in contemporary ceramic proppants engineering plants. Resin coated sands, silica proppants and ceramic proppants are the three types of proppants currently available and ceramic proppants are favored over other proppant choices as they are minuscule in nature and possess enormous conductivity and strength. With the burgeoning oil and gas commerce, the demand for ceramic proppants market is expected to expand at a favorable rate during the forecast period of 2018 to 2028.
Ceramic Proppants Market Dynamics
Sand-based ceramic proppants are the most common form of proppants used in the oil industry, they are easily available at a flat cost and demonstrates significant durability when compared to other ceramic proppants. This is one of the essential factors developing the demand in the global market for ceramic proppants. Moreover, ceramic proppants are also used to enhance the conductivity of deep oil wells. The manufacturing process of ceramic proppants is considered to be very environment-friendly as it utilizes several raw materials such as Bauxite. As the concerns to preserve the nature is increasing across nations and several government across the world are offering incentives for the use of eco-friendly processes, the use of ceramic proppants is thereafter increasing.
Ceramic Proppants Market Segmentation
The global ceramic proppants market can be segmented on the basis of permeability and mesh size, proppant weight and strength and region.
On the basis of permeability and mesh size, the ceramic proppants market can be segmented into:
- Large Mesh
- Small Mesh
On the basis of proppant weight and strength, the ceramic proppants market can be segmented into:
- Light Ceramic Proppants
- Heavy Ceramic Proppants
On the basis of region, the ceramic proppants market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Ceramic Proppants Market Regional Overview
The global market for ceramic proppants can be segmented majorly into covering the North American, European and the Asia Pacific regions. Currently, North America serves the maximum supply for ceramic proppants due to the developing demand from oil exploration companies. Rising high prices and recovery in natural gas would eventually prolong the oil enterprise and will eventually act as a driver for the ceramic proppants market. The Asia Pacific province is expected to parade powerful growth rates due to the slow increment in the oil and gas drilling operations. The middle-eastern countries, who have a vast mining infrastructure will actively invest in the drilling of multi stage oil wells. As a result the requirement for ceramic proppants in this region is projected to grow at a robust rate.
Ceramic Proppants Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the ceramic proppants market are Schlumberger Limited, Hi Crush Partners LP, Saint Gobain, Badger Mining Corporation, Fores LLC, Carbo Ceramics, Halliburton, JSC Borovichi Refractories Plant, Momentive Specilaity Chemicals Incorporated, Mississippi Sand, Preferred Sands and Imerys S.A.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the ceramic proppants market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of ceramic proppants market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as geographies, grade type and application.
The ceramic proppants market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceanic (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The ceramic proppants market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for ceramic proppants market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the ceramic proppants market.
- Changing market dynamics in the ceramic proppants market industry.
- In-depth display ceramic proppants market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the ceramic proppants market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the ceramic proppants market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development