Kids’ Footwear Market Overview
With the growing preference for branded children apparels, the kids’ footwear industry has witnessed a healthy growth rate. Increasing innovation in designs and the introduction of premium products by vendors is influencing the sales of kids’ footwear around the globe. Moreover, aggressive promotional strategies by key players is also encouraging consumers to purchase kids’ footwear through online platforms. The value chain of the kids’ footwear market includes various shareholders, such as footwear manufacturers, raw material suppliers, distributors and end users. Each of these vendors add a specific value to the business operation, modifying the competitive value of the product. The research and development activities and constant effort for improvement is collectively enhancing the values associated with the final product deliverables.
Kids’ Footwear Market Dynamics
There are a few drivers that are expected to benefit the kids’ footwear market. Growing health concerns because of an inactive lifestyle among children and young adults are what benefits the kids’ footwear market. Rapid expansion in the kids’ footwear market industry has been possible due to the increased demand for new and trending designs. At the same time, purchasing footwear that is comfortable is the prime concern among customers. The proliferation of smartphones, e-commerce and mobile internet connectivity has enabled parents to purchase footwear for their kids easily. Such reasons are expected to drive the kids’ footwear market forward during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029. However, clothing allergies related to children and counterfeiting of products from major manufacturers is the biggest challenge faced by the kids’ footwear market. This hampers distribution channels and has a negative impact on the entire market.
Kids’ Footwear Market Segmentation
The kids’ footwear market can be segmented on the basis of type, material, user type and sales channel.
On the basis of type, the kids’ footwear market can be segmented as:
- Casual Shoes
- Flip Flops
- Rain Boots
On the basis of material, the kids’ footwear market can be segmented as:
- Synthetic Leather
On the basis of user type, the kids’ footwear market can be segmented as:
- Young Kids
On the basis of sales channel, the kids’ footwear market can be segmented as:
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Footwear Stores
- Convenient Stores
- Third Party
- Company Website
Kids’ Footwear Market Regional Overview
Asia Pacific is expected to generate the highest revenue in the global kids’ footwear market. China is the largest manufacturer, consumer and exporter of kids’ footwear in the Asia Pacific region. Asiatic countries, such as India and China, are the producers of kids’ footwear worldwide. These countries largely export kids’ footwear products into the U.S. and United Kingdom. The Middle East is creating huge opportunities by delivering luxury footwear, which is driving the kids’ footwear market in the Middle East. For example, many luxury brands such as Stella McCartney and Gucci offer kids’ footwear products in the Middle East and North American region.
Kids’ Footwear Market Key Players
The kids’ footwear market is characterized by the presence of a large number of regional companies offering a variety of products. These companies device various strategies such as offering cheap and valuable kids’ footwear products to suit every need.
Some of the key players in the kids’ footwear market are: BabyHug, D’Chica, Magic Needles, Morison’s Baby Dreams, Kidlings, Crocs, Barbie, Gini & Jony Ltd, Bata Shoes, Nilson Group, Kavyee Footwear, XO Footwear, Aqualite Footwear Pvt Ltd, Adidas AG and Nike Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Kids’ footwear market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the Kids’ footwear market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as type, material, user-type, sales channel and region.
The Kids’ footwear market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The Kids’ footwear market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for Kids’ footwear market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the Kids’ footwear market.
- Changing market dynamics in the Kids’ footwear market industry.
- In-depth Kids’ footwear market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Kids’ footwear market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the Kids’ footwear market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development