Kids’ Backpack Market Overview
The consumers’ preference toward lightweight and durable backpacks for better convenience and comfort is expected to fuel growth for the kids’ backpack market. Several base materials are being used to make kids’ backpack durable and lightweight. Apart from messenger backpacks, which consist of one strap, kids’ backpack are now being focused on two straps to distribute the weight equally on the shoulders. The competition within the kids’ backpack market is quite big and there are many companies. Some main competitors are focusing on luxury kids’ backpack that includes a specific brand name as well as other backpack specifications. The value chain of the kids’ backpack market includes various stakeholders such as suppliers, manufacturers and distributors. Each of these vendors add a specific effort in modifying the competitive value of the product.
Kids’ Backpack Market Dynamics
Normal backpacks which are made of heavy PVC materials cause shoulder pain among children as they carry it on a daily basis. The demand for special backpacks for kids is increasing as they would be smaller in size and made of lightweight polyester. Rapid expansion in the kids’ backpack market have been made possible due to the increased demand for new and trendy kids’ backpack designs. Consumers purchase backpacks after assessing multiple factors including weight, color and comfort. Moreover, with the advent of smartphones and e-commerce in our day-to-day lives, purchasing the right fit kids’ backpack has become easier than ever, thereby aiding in the growth of kids’ backpack market. However, the looming risk of developing back pain at a young age due to the constant weight on the back and the counterfeiting of kids’ backpack products, the kids’ backpack market is on the decline across the world.
Kids’ Backpack Market Segmentation
The kids’ backpack market can be segmented on the basis of type, material, user type and sales channel.
On the basis of use, the kids’ backpack market can be segmented as:
- Day Pack
On the basis of material, the kids’ backpack market can be segmented as:
- PVC Fabric
On the basis of compartments, the kids’ backpack market can be segmented as:
- > Two
On the basis of capacity, the kids’ backpack market can be segmented as:
- < 5 Lt
- 5 – 10 Lt
- 20 - 30 Lt
- 30 – 40 Lt
- > 40 Lt
On the basis of sales channel, the kids’ backpack market can be segmented as:
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Backpack Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Third Party
- Company Website
Kids’ Backpack Market Regional Overview
North America and Europe have the highest market share in the kids’ backpack market due to the presence of major vendors such as Samsonite International and L.L Bean. Countries such as India and China are the highest producers, exporters and consumers of kids’ backpack making the Asiatic region the largest exporter of kids’ backpack in North America and Europe.
Kids’ Backpack Market Key Players
The kids’ backpack market is characterized by the presence of a large number of regional companies offering a variety of products. These companies device various strategies, such as offering cheap and valuable kids’ backpack products to suit every need.
Some of the key players in the kids’ backpack market are: Herschel Supply Co, JansPort, Under Armour U.S, Dakine Backpacks, L.L Bean, Kipling’s Seoul, Pottery Barn, Samsonite International S.A, VIP Industries Ltd, Skyline and Nike Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Kids’ Backpack market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the Kids’ Backpack market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as type, material, user-type, sales channel and region.
The Kids’ Backpack market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The Kids’ Backpack market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for Kids’ Backpack market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the Kids’ Backpack market.
- Changing market dynamics in the Kids’ Backpack market industry.
- In-depth Kids’ Backpack market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Kids’ Backpack market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the Kids’ Backpack market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development