Rising Consumer Inclination Towards the Fiber Enriched Diet Boosts the Pea Hull Fiber Market
The gut microbiota is increasing in humans and is associated with increased risk and progression of diseases and fiber is the primary modulator for the same. Pea Hull Fiber is made from hulls of the yellow peas and is cooked to reduce the microbial load and ground into a fine powder. An average person intakes only half the amount of recommended fiber. This creates a massive gap in the fiber intake, thus disrupts the gut microbiota and gives rise to obesity, cardiovascular diseases, allergies, asthma and some cancers. Among the options available for dietary fiber, the pea hull fiber is gaining traction as a clean label, consumer-friendly ingredient and has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, and other associations. The foods with added pea hull fiber reduces the inflammatory compounds generated by gut and harmful protein fermentation in the large intestine. The numerous uses and easy approvals for pea hull fiber in the dietary fibers segment leads to increasing consumer inclination towards the products with pea hull fiber. Thus, the overall pea hull fiber market is expected to gain traction worldwide in the coming years. Pea hull fiber is an ideal ingredient as it has low energy content, low fermentation potential, excellent bulking properties and relatively neutral taste.
Numerous Applications of Pea Hull Fiber Leads to the Growth of Pea Hull Fiber Market
Pea hull fiber is a vital source of fiber, which exhibits various physiological benefits on human health. Pea hull fiber is rich in bioactive components like polyphenols & iso-flavonoids, and dietary fiber, therefore act as a valuable ingredient in the diminution of various cardiovascular and metabolic diseases such as diabetes and metabolic syndrome among others. Pea hull fiber shows desirable functional properties in the foods as they have high water and oil binding capacity. The world population is hit by several chronic diseases, such as obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases; therefore, the pea hull fiber is gaining popularity as the compounds present in pea hull fiber helps to boost human metabolism.
Inclusion of Pea Hull Fiber as a Baking Ingredient Infuses the Overall Market
The global pea hull fiber market can be segmented based on nature, type and application. Based on nature, the pea hull fiber market can be segmented into conventional and organic. Based on the type, pea hull fiber market can be segmented into food grade pea hull fiber and feed grade pea hull fiber. Based on application, the pea hull fiber market can be segmented into food & beverages, animal feed and others. The other applications of pea hull fiber include the bakery use, nutraceutical use among others. The pea hull fiber market can be segmented into seven regions namely: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and The Middle East and Africa.
Increasing Consumption of Dietary Fiber to Increase Overall Demand for Pea Hull Fiber
The demand for dietary fiber in North America accounts for more than one-third of the global demand. The increasing presence of health-related issues, such as obesity and cardiac arrest, leads to increased spending on premium food products drives the pea hull fiber demand in the region. Emerging regions like South Asia and East Asia are likely to witness massive demand for pea hull fiber as rapid urbanization, rising discretionary income and changing lifestyle and dietary pattern of people will augment the overall pea hull fiber industry. Increasing geriatric population in the region also gives rise to food products enriched with high fiber content to prevent diseases, which will further enhance the pea hull fiber market.
High Consolidation of Pea Hull Fiber Market Players in the Developed Regions
The overall pea hull fiber market is highly consolidated as small number of players dominates the global market. There are several companies, which are investing heavily in the pea hull fiber market and its R&D setup. Some of the major players in the pea hull fiber market are Cosucra, Farbest, Emsland Group, Roquette, Puris Foods and Nutri-Pea among others. All these players have lion's share in the pea hull fiber market, thus restricting the entry of start-ups in pea hull fiber market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Pea Hull Fiber market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Pea Hull Fiber market segments such as nature, type, application, and geographies.
The Pea Hull Fiber market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pea Hull Fiber Market Segments
- Pea Hull Fiber Market Dynamics
- Pea Hull Fiber Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Pea Hull Fiber Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Pea Hull Fiber. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Pea Hull Fiber.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Pea Hull Fiber in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development