Motor Protection Market: Introduction
Many industry uses numbers of protecting devices in order to prevent the damage of electrical motors from various internal as well as external faults. Circuit breakers, fuses, sensors and relays are some examples of protecting devices, which are used to provide motor protection. Basically motor protection devices are provided to ensure that motors operate within specified parameters.
The manufacturers provides motors along with motors nameplate consisting of various rated parameters such as full load current, voltage and class of insulation. But, in general, the motor is provided with over current protection due to many reasons like overload, bearing failure and insulation failure.
Due to increasing population and to fulfill their requirements, the number of industries is rising and hence, there is a lot of demand for motors from industries, which increases the importance of motor protection devices market.
Motor Protection Market: Dynamics
The global motor protection devices market is majorly driven by the rising demand for motors across the globe along with increasing importance for safety. Also, the rising urbanization and industrialization in developing and developed economies is creating a positive outlook for overall motor protection devices market, including the leading key players in the forecasted period.
Moreover, the growth in high voltage alternating current (HVAC) and high voltage direct current (HVDC) systems are further expected to increase the demand for motor protection devices. Industrial machinery and domestic appliance is the leading application sector, accounting for a majority of the total market share. It is followed by transportation, motor vehicles, robotics, household appliances and aerospace.
On the other hand motor protection devices market is expected to show considerable opportunities in developing gas and oil sector along with wastewater treatment and water industries in the coming year with focus on global market.
Know More Details About the Report
Motor Protection Devices Market: Regional Outlook
The global motor protection devices market is segmented into seven regions: North America (USA, Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico), Europe (Germany, Russia), Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa), East Asia (South Korea, China, and Japan), South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Rest of South Asia) and Oceania (Australia, New Zealand).
Among the above-mentioned regions, the rapid industrialization in South Asia are further contributing to growth of electrical motor protection devices market. The North American countries like USA and Canada has also had a great impact on motor protection devices market during the forecast period.
The demand for electric motors protection devices in Europe is anticipated to increase in the future, due to increasing number of vehicles in recent times and growing need for household appliances. Countries like France and Germany are anticipated to be prime contributors to the global electric motors protection devices market during forecast period.
Motor Protection Devices Market: Prominent players
The prominent players of global motor protection devices market are as follows
- General Electric Company
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Rockwell Automation
- Toshiba International
- Franklin Electric
- Maxon Motor
- Brook Crompton
- Hitachi and Johnson Electric Holdings Limited.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the motor protection devices market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The motor protection devices market report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as applications and faults.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
The Motor Protection Devices Market Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Motor Protection Devices Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The motor protection devices report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The motor protection devices report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The motor protection devices report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
The Motor Protection Devices Market Report Highlights:
- A Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Have a report related query? Speak to us directly
Motor Protection Devices Market: Segmentation
The global motor protection devices market is segmented on the basis of different faults and applications.
Based on faults, the global motor protection devices market is segmented as:
Electrical faults motor protection devices
- Power surges motor protection devices
- Voltage drops motor protection devices
- Phase unbalance motor protection devices
- Phase losses causing motor protection devices
- Variations in the absorbed current motor protection devices
- Short circuits motor protection devices
Mechanical faults motor protection devices
- Locked rotor motor protection devices
- Momentary or prolonged overloads motor protection devices
- Heating windings motor protection devices
- Winding open circuit motor protection devices
- Winding short circuit motor protection devices
Based on applications, the global motor protection devices market is segmented as:
- Industrial machinery motor protection devices
- Automobile motor protection devices
- HVAC equipment motor protection devices
- Aerospace motor protection devices
- Household appliances motor protection devices
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.