Pastry Dough Market
Pastry Dough Market Forecast, By Product Type (Puff Pastries, Strudels, Croissants, Short-crust Pastries, Choux Pastries, Others), By End-Use (Individuals, Bakery & Baking Stores), By Sales Channel (Offline, Online), & By Region Outlook, 2021-2031
Pastry Dough Market Forecast and CAGR
According to latest research study by Fact.MR, pastry dough sales is set to witness significant growth rate during forecast period. Demand for gluten-free pastry dough is anticipated to surge due to rising health awareness. The demand from consumers has constrained due to COVID-19 pandemic in Q2 and Q3 of 2020 with absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 350 Mn. Although the sales is predicted to surge at a magnificent rate over short-run forecast period.
What is Driving Demand for Pastry Dough?
- Pastry dough is extensively utilized by different end users across the globe including restaurants, bakery & baking stores, hotels, and cafés. Although the diversified application of the dough, bakery & baking stores stands at the upper end giving a promising growth outlook during the forecast period.
- The rising interest towards packaged food products is anticipated to witness a take-off in demand over the short and medium run forecast period
- Increasing awareness of hygienic and infection-free food products in the food & beverage industry is predicted to create sufficient opportunities for manufacturers.
- Evolving end-user demand for “ready to bake” products is projected to drive the requirement for production of dough.
- Additionally, the utilization of natural elements and the availability of organic and gluten-free pastry dough are likely to give a positive impact on the global market during the forecast period.
- Rising bakery products owing to the rising kitchen innovative products to bolster the demand for the dough
- Inclination of consumers to produce pastry products at home is also anticipated to set blaze to the dough business
- Positive network externalities play a major part in thriving the dough business
- Gradual shrink in price elasticity of demand to strengthen the stability of dough demand over short-run forecast period.
Know More Details About the Report
Food & Beverages industry is Likely to Augment Pastry Dough Sales
Food & beverages industry around the globe has been impacted by COVID-19-induced slowdown. This has also had a ripple effect on pastry dough market sales. The demand curve is anticipated to be observed on the lower end of the dough business over this period.
Demand for pastry dough is anticipated to reach a normal level by Q3 of FY 2021 owing to the normalization of consumer spending habits.
Pastry dough is also used extensively for individual uses. Although lockdown guidelines have encouraged people to utilize pastry dough products in all the regions but the supply chain was disturbed due to COVID-19, sales are likely to improve over the course of the assessment period.
US Pastry Dough Market Outlook
North America is one of the leading consumers of pastry dough products. Especially U.S. is the prominent manufacture and consumer in this region. The US demand is set to tread on the historic pattern during the assessment period of 2021-2031. Sales are likely to remain muted in the next couple of years, as a number of end-use industries make a gradual recovery.
Demand in the US will be led by the food & beverages industry. Moreover, individual uses also have witnessed considerable opportunities from manufacturers in past few years. North America region is poised to lead the global pastry dough market during the assessment period.
US sales has also be impacted by the COVID-19 protocols in 2021. The US food & beverages industry is facing a challenge, however, there is growing optimism that low mortgage rates will lead to a spurt by early 2022.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Europe Demand Outlook for Pastry Dough
Europe holds significant market share in the global pastry dough sales and is expected to surge at a considerable growth rate in terms of value and volume, as the number of bakeries and home-baked food market are expanding in the region.
The utilization of natural ingredients and the availability of organic and gluten-free dough is projected to create sufficient sales in medium run forecast period.
Who are the Key Manufacturers and Suppliers of Pastry Dough?
Some of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of pastry dough include
- General Mills Inc.
- ARYZTA LLC
- Pepperidge Farm
- Dawn Food Products Inc.
- The Fillo Factory
In order to acquire a dominant position in the business, importance is given on the inorganic growth strategies like merger, acquisition, expansion, partnership and collaboration of the companies along with new product development strategy. These strategies are anticipated to adopt by leading companies to boost their brand presence among consumers across the globe.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Pastry Dough Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
By Product Type
- Puff Pastries
- Short-crust Pastries
- Choux Pastries
By End Use
- Bakery & Baking Stores
By Sales Channel
- Specialty Food Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- Retail Sales
- Distributor Sales
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.