Cacao Extracts Market Overview
With growing awareness about healthy living along with concerns related to healthy food intake, the cacao extracts market is witnessing active growth. Due to the potential health benefits related to cacao extracts, it also finds many applications in industries, such as pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics. Cacao extracts are obtained from cacao beans and have been used historically to enhance the flavor in chocolate formulations. In the food and beverages industry, cacao extracts vendors are focusing on using ingredients that have a high nutritional profile and also allows vendors to manufacture using cost-effective techniques. This has been the most important factor that has been complementing the growth of global cacao extracts market. More number of countries are utilizing cacao extracts. Preference of consumers for new flavors and the ever increasing demand for chocolate products are some of the factors that is attributed to forward the cacao extracts market. This is likely to create opportunities for vendors related in the production of cacao extracts to expand its distribution network and provide a variety of cacao bean extracts.
Cacao Extracts Market Dynamics
Cacao extracts have long gained traction in the pharmaceutical industry and the food and beverage industry in particular. Health conscious consumers are focusing on the usage of nutritional food products that contain a high shelf life and cacao extracts meet such requirements. The scientific data related to cocoa bean extracts have boosted its usage in the pharmaceutical industry as it contains several health benefits. Several vendors are focusing on the development of pharmaceutical products that utilizes cacao bean extracts in the form of tablets and capsule. However, due to unfavorable weather conditions that are affecting the yield and quality of cacao beans, which could stagnate the cacao extracts market. In 2017, the overall cacao extract production in Ghana was distressed due to mixed weather circumstances, which has increased the overall cost price of cacao extracts. The increase in prices of cacao beans extract is likely to hamper the demand and supply conditions of various products and is expected to restrict the growth of global cacao extracts market.
Cacao Extracts Market Segmentation
The cacao extracts market can be segmented on the basis of product form, nature, end-use industry and sales channel.
On the basis of product form, the cacao extracts market can be segmented as:
On the basis of nature, the cacao extracts market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end-use industry, the cacao extracts market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
On the basis of sales channel, the cacao extracts market can be segmented as:
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Third-party Online
Cacao Extracts Market Regional Overview
Presently, Latin America holds the maximum share in the overall cacao extracts market. The tropical climate of Latin America favors the production of cacao in general and increases the production of cacao extracts. Apart from Latin America, South Asia and Africa ranks second in the production of cacao extracts due to the warm and humid climate. Regions like North America and Europe lag behind in the production of cacao extracts as the climate of North America and Europe do not support the growth of cacao extracts.
Cacao Extracts Market Key Players
The cacao extracts market is characterized by the presence of a large number of regional companies offering a variety of products. These companies device various strategies, such as offering valuable and competitive cacao extracts to suit every need. In 2016, Nutarex collaborated with Barry Callebaut to launch the first cacao extract product largely for the cardiovascular health supplement market. In 2014, Nutegrity launched an organic cacao extract named “CacaoNol” containing the anti-oxidizing property of chocolate and can be utilized by several pharmaceutical and food & beverage industry to develop contemporary products.
Some of the key players in the cacao extracts market are: Van Aroma, Bioriginal Food & Science Corporation, Kerry Incorporated, The Green Labs, John Aromas, Ambe Phytoextracts Pvt. Ltd, PROVA SAS, Panacea Phytoextracts Pvt. Ltd, CPC Ingredients, Haldin, Indo-World and Tharakan and Company.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the cacao extracts market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the cacao extracts market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as product form, nature, end use industry, sales channel and region.
The cacao extracts market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The cacao extracts market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for cacao extracts market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the cacao extracts market.
- Changing market dynamics in the cacao extracts market industry.
- In-depth cacao extracts market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the cacao extracts market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the cacao extracts market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development