Lithol Rubine BK Market: An Overview
Lithol Rubine BK is a red shade azo dye or colour that contains calcium and aluminium ions. This pigment generally occurs in a red coloured powder or granular form. Lithol Rubine BK dyes are marginally soluble in hot water, but are completely insoluble when in they come contact with ethanol and cold water. Lithol Rubine BK dyes involve a wide range of applications such as adding a specific tone to paints, plastics, printing inks, and also for textile printing. Also, Lithol Rubine BK pigment has a large demand from the food sector when used as a food additive, particularly named 'E-180' for surface coating cheese products.
A rise in the industrial applications of Lithol Rubine BK pigment in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to considerably lift the azo dyes market over the forecast period.
Global Lithol Rubine BK Market: Dynamics
A rise in the usage of Lithol Rubine BK pigment in the food, cosmetics, and printing industries, owing to its exceptional reddish dyeing property is expected to fuel the demand for Lithol Rubine BK over the forecast period. Moreover, rapid industrialization due to continuous growing economies in most emerging economies is expected to add to the growth of the Lithol Rubine BK market over the forecast period.
However, the consumption of azo dyes has been banned in countries like Australia and New Zealand, due to diseases such as asthma, rhinitis, and other skin diseases like urticarial, etc. These factors are likely to hamper the demand for Lithol Rubine BK.
Global Lithol Rubine BK Market: Segmentation
Globally, the Lithol Rubine BK market has been segmented as:
On the basis of product form, the global Lithol Rubine BK market is segmented as:
- Synthetic Lithol Rubine BK
- Organic Lithol Rubine BK
On the basis of application, the global Lithol Rubine BK market is segmented as:
- Printing Inks & Dyes
- Paints & Coatings
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Plastics & Packaging
- Food & Beverage Additives
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
On the basis of region, the global Lithol Rubine BK market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- Nordic (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan)
- Greater China
- South Korea
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APeJ
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Europe as well as North America are expected to be leading markets for Lithol Rubine BK pigments, owing to the extensive demand for the coating of cheese products, particularly from countries like Italy, Spain, France, etc., which is expected to essentially drive the growth of the Lithol Rubine BK pigment market. Moreover, increasing applications Lithol Rubine BK toners, especially in the manufacturing of lip balms, coupled with the growth in the cosmetic industry, particularly in the European region, is further expected to fuel the Lithol Rubine BK market over the forecast period. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to record the highest demand for Lithol Rubine BK during the forecast period. The rising demand for Lithol Rubine BK pigment from the industrial sector due to an increase in urbanized colonies, coupled with an increase in per capita disposal income, and the penetration of Lithol Rubine BK across emerging economies are expected to propel market growth.
Moreover, the improving sales of Lithol Rubine BK azo dye in countries such as Japan, China, India, and other ASEAN countries, due to an increase in the publication of colour magazines is also projected to enhance the market over the forecast period. Overall, the global Lithol Rubine BK market is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period.
Global Lithol Rubine BK market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Lithol Rubine BK market are:
- Noshly Pty. Ltd.
- Merck Group
- DSM Nutritional Products AG
- Hangzhou Dimacolor Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.
- Dystar India Private Limited
- Zhejiang Shengda Charter Win Chemicals Co. Ltd
- Ggink International Limited
- Guangzhou Wisdom Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Medicine Co. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, product form, and industry.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions