Market Outlook of Brown Rice Syrup
Added sugar is considered to be associated with serious problems including obesity, heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Due to this reason, natural sweeteners are being consumed in high amounts among various forms. Brown rice syrup, a sweetener rich in compounds has been making a name for itself as more and more people seek out for fructose free products. Brown rice syrup is derived by fermentation of cooked brown rice and is considered to be a nutritive sweetener. Brown rice syrup contains maltotriose, maltose, and glucose which allow kicking in the appetite-regulating hormones of the body. The rich content of protein and vitamin B in brown rice syrup enable it to serve as a curing agent for damaged hair, nails and support mental stability. The increasing number of health-conscious people accompanied with changing lifestyle trend makes North America and APAC a potential market for brown rice syrup. Moreover, the nutritional factors serve as a major driver for increasing the demand for brown rice syrup market at a global level.
Reasons for Covering Brown Rice Syrup as a Title:
Brown rice syrup, an amber-colored syrup has a slight butterscotch flavor and is sourced from fermented cooked rice to free it up from the starches. Brown rice syrup has a lower glycemic content making it a better option than the regular table sugar. Unlike the regular sugar which causes more hard work to the body for absorption of sucrose, brown rice syrup provides the body with fiber as well as the daily recommended 3 % intake of sodium and potassium. Brown rice syrup is considered to be a nutritive sweetener and used in cereals and snack bars. In many parts of the world, it is used as a table-top sweetener for health drinks and beverages. The lesser sweet taste and rich nutty flavor of brown rice syrup accompanied by the growing health-conscious population are expected to cause a significant increase in the demand for brown rice syrup over the forecast period.
Global Brown Rice Syrup Market: Segmentation:
On the basis of nature, the global brown rice syrup market has been segmented as-
On the basis of form, the global brown rice syrup market has been segmented as-
- Liquid brown rice syrup
- Powder brown rice syrup
On the basis of end use, the global brown rice syrup market has been segmented as-
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy Products
- Processed Foods
On the basis of the sales channel, the global brown rice syrup market has been segmented as-
- Specialty Stores
- Online retail
Global Brown Rice Syrup Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the global brown rice syrup market identified across the value chain include Cargill, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, California Natural Products, NOW Real Food, Lundberg Family Farms, Axiom Foods, Inc., NatureFirst, Windmill Organics, Langs Chocolates, and Nutra Organics among others.
Opportunities for Participants in the Brown Rice Syrup Market:
Consumers all over the globe are placing more value on health and wellness in comparison to the materialistic objects which has caused an evolution in the definition of a healthy lifestyle. It no longer refers to lack of illness and disease but to a more holistic approach to health. This has surged the demand for naturally derived food products over the years causing an increasing demand for brown rice syrup. The manufactures should focus on increasing the consumer awareness about the product by focusing on its nutritional content. Moreover, the market participants need to come up with strategies for promoting brown rice syrup over other sugar substitutes. The emerging players should grab the strategies developed by key participants in establishing a strong presence in the brown rice syrup market.
- For instance, Lundberg Family Farms, a California based company offers lightly sweet, amber-colored and smooth brown rice syrup. The company claims it to be a substitute for sugar, honey, corn, and maple syrup.
Brief Approach to Research
The company follows a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the types, forms, ingredients, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.