Biologic injectors are the injecting devices used to deliver drugs and other substances for biological purposes. Biological products such as drugs, growth hormones, antibodies and other complex biological molecules are administered into the body of an organism through biologic injectors. Biologic injectors are basically used for the treatment of various diseases.
Biologic injectors offer different methods of administration such as simple piston, gas, jet and others. They can also be used for the storage or handling of biological molecules. Accurate dosing is one the most important advantages offered by biologic injectors. Thus, the risk of overdose of a drug is significantly reduced with the use of biologic injectors, which is considered as a major advantage of biologics injectors. Biologic injectors can be used for the delivery of general drug or any drug of a specific product line. They can be used for the administration of single doses or multiple doses and the dosage of the drug can be adjusted by the user.
Biologic Injectors Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increasing demand for drug delivery is expected to be the major factor driving the growth of the biologic injectors market over the forecast period. The introduction of disposable and reusable biologic injectors is expected to drive the growth of the biologic injectors market. The incidences of cancer, brain diseases and heart diseases are increasing, which is significantly driving the growth of the biologic injectors market .This in turn is expected to increase the revenue share of the biologic injectors market. Biologic injectors are associated with the accurate dosing of drugs and prevention of sharp injuries.
On the other hand, the difficulties associated with the delivery of highly viscous drugs can restrain the biologic injectors market .Other factors such as risk of infection at the site of administration may also hinder the growth of the biologic injectors market.
Biologic Injectors Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global biologic injectors market can be segmented on the basis of treatment, indication, distribution channel and geography.
Based on application, the global biologic injectors market has been segmented as:
- Pain management
Based on distribution channel, the global biologic injectors market has been segmented as:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Online Pharmacies
Biologic Injectors Market: Overview
The global market for biologic injectors is expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. Biologic injectors find a vast range of applications such as oncology, cardiology, autoimmune disorders and many others. Based on distribution channel, the biologic injectors market has been segmented into hospitals, pharmacies and various other drug stores. Drug delivery is one of the main applications where biologic injectors play an important role.
Biologic Injectors Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global biologic injectors market has been segmented into viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America is expected to be the dominant region in the global biologic injectors market, owing to advancements in healthcare technologies in the region. Europe is expected to hold the second large share in the global biologic injectors market throughout the forecast period.
Biologic Injectors Market: Market Participants
The global market for biologic injectors is highly fragmented. Examples of some of the key players operating in the global biologic injectors market are Roche, Abbott, Schott, Nipro, Ompi, Becton and Dickinson & Co., Bayer AG, Pfizer, Inc., Bristol-Myer Squibb, Novartis International AG, Novartis AG and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America ( Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, France, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (India, Australia & New Zealand, Greater China, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- CIS & Russia
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development