Rising awareness in cleanliness is expected to amplify overall demand for Shock Mat
An improvement in people’s standard of living across the world, has increased the purchasing power of buyers leading to a rapid growth in the consumer goods’ sector. Shock mat market is currently at a nascent stage of growth. Shock mat market has a large number of competitors in the market. Shock mat is used in industries for waterproofing and anti-slippery purposes. But, apart from not being disposable, shock mat is also not environment-friendly although it provides a hygienic environment as is it absorbs dust. According to a survey, the shock mat market is likely to reach 33 billion by 2022 from 26 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 5% during 2017-2022 due to a likely increase in the automotive industry. Shock mat is in huge demand in the Asia Pacific region as manufacturing industries in India and China use it. By 2022, Asia Pacific region is likely to be the leader for the growth of shock mat. CAGR growth will be 5.3% by 2022 for shock mat market in India and China. Besides, shock mat market has also registered growth in countries like North America, Latin America and Europe.
Increasing demand for automotive products
Due to an increase in the automotive product, there is a massive demand for shock mat in manufacturing industries. Shock mat is used as a conveyor belt in manufacturing industries. The need for shock mat is on the higher side as waterproofing is required in several industries. It is heat-resistant, thus in high demand in the automotive industries.
Shock mat is not decomposable
Shock mat is not decomposable organically thus this factor has restrained the market as it is not an eco-friendly product.
Growing population leads to increase in opportunity for shock mat market
Shock mat is used for commercial purpose as it is very comfortable on feet. Thus, a shock mat is on high demand for household use. It is also water and heat-resistant and is mostly useful for cooling. Shock mat absorbs dust particles, thus providing a clean floor. Increase in population in developing region of Asia has increased the consumption of shock mat which is an excellent opportunity for the key players of shock mat.
Shock mat market segmentation
Shock mat market can be segmented on the basis of product type:
- Switchboard shock mats
- Tacky shock mats
- Weight room shock mats
- Interlocking floor shock mats
Shock mat market can be segmented on the basis of application:
- Industrial mating
- Cool rooms
- Use as noise control in flooring and tiles
- Work as a waterproof protection
- Garden Beds
- Work as a waterproof in concrete toppings
- Food storage facilities
- Ice rink walkways
- Utility trays
- Railway track
- Electrical insulation
Shock mat market can be segmented on the basis of surfaces:
- Bitumen Membranes
- Acrylic Membranes
- PVC sheet membranes
- Concrete substrates
- Timber substrates
- Steel substrates
- CFC sheeting
Shock mat market can be segmented on the basis of geographical region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Shock mat regional overview:
The shock mat market in North America is growing at a CAGR of 4%. Various regulations have been taken in North American industries for using shock mat to avoid accidental situation and to have a clean environment so that workers do not suffer from health issues due to dirt and wet floor.
In India, food products get damaged often as the temperature is normally high, thus shock mat is used in cold storage since it acts as shield and is used for cooling purpose. This has aided in the growth of shock mat market in India.
Shock mat key players:
- India Mart
- Splendor Industrial comp Ltd.
- Qingdao Finest Industry Co.ltd
- Qingdao Emei Ind& Tech Co.ltd.
- Qingdao SOL Industrial and trade company ltd.
- Hangzhou Green Valley Rubber products Co.ld
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Shock Mat Market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Shock Mat Market segments such as geographies, nature and end-use industries.
The Shock Mat Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Shock Mat Market Segments
- Shock Mat Market Dynamics
- Shock Mat Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Shock Mat Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of Shock Mat Market. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Shock Mat Market.
- Historical, current and projected market size of Shock Mat Market in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions