Nanorobotics Market – Introduction
Increasing demand for the automation of manual tasks with high precision has resulted in the development of nanorobots. As a result, nanorobots have been utilized in numerous fields for handling different tasks that offer excellent accuracy as compared to the one undertaken by human, which has only increased the affinity of healthcare industry towards nanorobotics for the manufacturing of state-of-the-art medical equipment.
With the adequate knowledge pertaining to the nanotechnology and its benefits in the healthcare industry, surgeons, doctors, and medical practitioners have been adopting nanorobots to look after a variety of clinical functions. With such a proliferated adoption of the technology, the nanorobotics market surpassed a value of US$ 5 Bn in 2018.
Adoption rate of the technology is expected to remain on an incessant rise with the financial support of governments of numerous countries, which is anticipated to pave way for the growth of the nanorobotics market in the upcoming years.
Reducing information gaps pertaining to the effectiveness of molecular robots and a shift to regenerative medicines are yet another influencers driving promising growth opportunities to the nanorobotics market. However, the high cost involved in training the healthcare staffs to leverage the technology is expected to pose a challenge to the growth of the nanorobotics market.
Nanorobotics Market – Novel Developments
Some of the significant players operating in the nanorobotics market consist of WiTec GmbH, Nanosurf AG, Angstorm Advanced Inc., Nanoics Imaging Ltd., JPK Instruments, Cavendish Kinetics Inc., Novscan Technologies NT-MDT, Asylum Research, AIXTRON SE, Anasys Instruments, Park Systems Corporation, EV Group, FEI Company, Agilent Technologies, JEOL Ltd., Bruker, Kliendiek Nanotechnik, Oxford Instruments, Klocke Nanotechnik, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Imina Technologies, and Ginkgo Bioworks.
These leading players operating in the nanorobotics market have been paving their foothold in the market towards the expansion of their businesses with the help of product launches, expansions, acquisitions, agreements, joint ventures, and productive collaborations.
- In July 2018, BRUKER announced the acquisition of JPK Instruments AG, to offer high quality of products and services to customers. The company has been making heavy investments in advanced technologies and have diversified their fluorescence microscopy product portfolio that enables deep research with low phototoxicity and speedier imaging at high resolution.
In May 2016, BRUKER launched a scanning microwave impedance microscope, which is competent enough to measure even fragile samples like biological samples, nanowires, and nanotubes that meet the requirements of 2D materials.
- In June 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. entered into a strategic agreement with Roper Technologies for the acquisition of Gatan, which will aid in the brand building of the company. The company will be able to leverage Gatan’s technological competency for the development of its leading range of electron microscope which will ameliorate the offerings and connect with microscope software, hardware, and other accessories.
- In March 2017, Oxford Instruments announced the launch of its novel SurfRider “HQ-Series” of better quality and cost-efficient AFM Probes, which can be leveraged in all types of AFMs. These probes provide a high degree of convenience, superior quality, and improved consistency. These probes can also be utilized in the model suited for
Nanomechanical image method.
Know More Details About the Report
Nanorobotics Market – Dynamics
Favorable Government Policies to Drive the Growth of the Nanorobotics Market in North America
North America is expected to maintain its hold on the nanorobotics market on the back of favorable government policies that cushion the financial expenditures for the purchasing of nanorobotics equipment.
Highly developed healthcare infrastructure in this region and the fierce competition to enhance the experience of the patients have resulted in the proliferated rate of adoption of nanorobotics.
In addition to this, a large concentration of nanorobotics manufacturers in this region coupled with the ease of distribution of the equipment is expected to bode well for the growth of the nanorobotics market in the upcoming years.
Next to North America, Europe is expected to remain a high growth nanorobotics market, on the back of the growing geriatric population, who have generated a demand for advanced healthcare facilities.
Growing healthcare expenditures as initiated by the government is backing up the hefty investments of the healthcare professionals, which will deliver sustainable growth opportunities to the nanorobotics market.
Stringent Taxation Policies to Impact the Growth of the Nanorobotics Market
Imposition of heavy custom duty on the medical equipment is expected to create a hesitance among the medical professionals since the cost of these advanced healthcare facilities is already in the superior range of budget.
In addition to this, reluctance among the established doctors to adopt new technology, which involves initial setup cost and training to the healthcare staff, could impede the growth of the nanorobotics market.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Nanorobotics market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nanorobotics Market Segments
- Nanorobotics Market Dynamics
- Nanorobotics Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Nanorobotics market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The nanorobotics report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with nanorobotics market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on nanorobotics market segments and geographies.
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Nanorobotics Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Nanorobotics Market – Segmentation
The nanorobotics market can be bifurcated into:
Nanorobotics Market Segmentation – By Type
Depending on the type, the nanorobotics market can be classified into:
- Electron Microscope
- Transmission Electron Microscope
- Scanning Probe Microscope
- Magnetically Guided
Nanorobotics Market Segmentation – By Application
Based on the application, the nanotechnology market can be segmented into:
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the nanorobotics market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to nanorobotics market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.