Global Organic Lake Pigments Market: Overview
Organic lake pigments are primarily pigments that have been manufactured from a dye by introducing a solvable dye with a metallic salt. The subsequent pigment is called an organic lake pigment. An organic lake pigment is generally formed by FD&C dyes, which generally are not oil-soluble, and they can be mixed with sugars and fats. They can also be discrete in other carriers such as sucrose (water and sugar), glycerin, and propylene glycol. The global market for organic lake pigments is likely to surge during the forecast period, owing to their extensive use in the cosmetic industry, mainly for producing lipsticks and soap products. Moreover, their benefits, including stability and concentration, are attracting manufacturers around the world. Nowadays, prominent companies prefer to use organic lake pigments for coating drugs, eye makeup, and food, rather than other chemical-based pigments. The demand for organic lake pigments is expected to significantly increase during the forecast period, due to their increasing use for the extensive coloring of a variety of products, including cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. The demand for lake pigments such as red lake pigments and yellow lake pigments is also expected to increase during the forecast period.
Global Organic Lake Pigments Market Likely to Register High-digit CAGR over Forecast Period
The global market for organic lake pigments is likely to increase in the coming forecast period because of their two primary end-use industries - cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. According to Fact.MR, this market is likely to grow at a high-digit CAGR (compound annual growth rate) during the forecast period. North America dominated the global market for organic lake pigments in 2018. East Asia and Europe are expected to witness a sizable rise in the overall sales of organic lake pigments. Countries such as the U.S., China, and Brazil, among others, are expected to propel the demand for organic lake pigments over the forecast period. Prominent companies are significantly contributing to the production and various types of lake pigments such as yellow, indigo, and red lake pigments, thereby boosting the growth of the organic lake pigments market, globally.
Cosmetic Industry Likely to Create Lucrative Opportunities for the Organic Lake Pigments Market
An organic lake pigment is obtained from various reactions, including the addition of metallic salt and soluble dye. These organic lake pigment colors are certified colors that are safe for cosmetic use. As lakes are available in a wide array of colors, manufacturers prefer these types of pigments for the production of various cosmetic products. The powder form of organic lake pigments is more popular among manufacturers; some of the key manufacturers prefer the paste form of organic lake pigments for the production of lipsticks.
Global Organic Lake Pigments Market: Segmentation
The organic lake pigments market can be segmented into extract, form, end-use industry, and packaging type. By extract, the global organic lake pigments market can be categorized into Annatto, Paprika, Riboflavin, Saffron, and others. The organic lake pigments market can be segmented by form as powder, paste, and others. By end-use industry, the organic lake pigments market can be segmented into food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and others. By packaging type, organic lake pigments market can be segmented into bottle and bulk packaging. The global organic lake pigments market can be segmented on the basis of the geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Emerging Countries.
Global Organic Lake Pigments Market: Key Players
The global market for organic lake pigments comprises several developers who are primarily converging on developing advanced versions of organic lake pigments mainly for food and beverage products. Companies engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of organic lake pigments are focused on expanding their business footprint by enhancing their product portfolios related to organic lake pigments. Some key market participants are BASF SE, Pylam Products Company, Inc., Chromatech, Inc, Clean-Flo International, The Shepherd Color Company, Colorcon, Clariant Corp., Kohinoor Group of Industries, Standardcon Pvt. Ltd., and Neelikon, Koel Colours Pvt. Ltd., among other prominent players.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the organic lake pigments market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies for organic lake pigments. The research report provides analysis and information according to organic lake pigments segmented by extract, form, end-use industry, and packaging type.
The organic lake pigments market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Organic Lake Pigments Market Segments
- Organic Lake Pigments Market Dynamics
- Organic Lake Pigments Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Organic Lake Pigments
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for the organic lake pigments market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information of qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain for organic lake pigments. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments of organic lake pigments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size. in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development