Gamma-Decalactone Market: Overview
Found in many fruits including peaches and strawberry, gamma-decalactone is a natural compound commercially used in formulations with distinctive fruit flavors. In the past few years, the availability and use of natural food flavors have greatly increased. More number of consumers are demanding natural food flavors apart from synthetic materials. Rapid urbanization and rising population density has led to the rapid adoption of convenience food products including gamma-decalactone. Consumers of today are becoming health conscious and are demanding natural food ingredients and ready to eat foods. Commercially, gamma-decalactone is used in the formulation of peach, apricot, and strawberry flavors. Several prominent bioengineering companies are investing large sum of capital and time to find a way to commercially manufacture and market gamma-decalactone to be used in food and pharmaceutical products. Conagen, Inc., a Boston-based biotechnology company is focusing on the research and development for the commercial production of natural aromatic gamma-decalactone.
Gamma-Decalactone Market: Dynamics
The primary driver that is influencing the market to grow is the utilization of gamma-decalactone as a food additive to improve flavor, taste, and appearance. The growing demand for improved functionality and multiple benefits from food ingredients is a major factor driving the demand for the global gamma-decalactone. Several biotechnology-based companies such as Blue California, have successfully commercialized its gamma-decalactone ingredients to be used worldwide in a variety of food applications and as a flavoring agent. Gamma-decalactone is being used as an aromatic or taste-adding component in consumable materials such as foodstuffs, chewing gums, cosmetic powders, toothpastes, medicinal products, hair preparations, perfume compositions, smoking tobaccos, detergents, and perfumed articles. Such aforementioned reasons are expected to drive the global gamma-decalactone market growth during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029.
Gamma-Decalactone Market: Segmentation
The gamma-decalactone market can be segmented on the basis of source and end-use industry
On the basis of the source, the gamma-decalactone market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Fermented Products
On the basis of the end-use industry, the gamma-decalactone market can be segmented into:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Household Goods
Gamma-Decalactone Market: Regional Overview
The global consumption of food supplements and ingredients such as gamma-decalactone is on the rise due to growing awareness among consumers. Gamma-decalactone offers fruity essence to medicines, personal care goods, and beverages due to which it is widely in demand. The gamma-decalactone market is projected to exhibit faster expansion in North America followed by the Asia Pacific region. North America has the highest per capita consumption of food products with natural food ingredients due to which consumer demand for gamma-decalactone has risen steadily. The burgeoning good ingredients market in Asia have accredited demand for gamma-decalactione. Correspondingly, the demand for technologies to enhance natural ingredients continues to increase over several regions.
Gamma-Decalactone Market: Key Players
The gamma-decalactone market is characterized by the presence of a smaller number of small-scale to large-scale vendors who are constantly upgrading and modifying their products to garner an acceptable market share in the global gamma-decalactone market.
Some of the key players in the gamma-decalactone market are: Conagen, Inc., Blue California, The Good Scents Company, Chongqing Transdream Technology Co, Kao Chemicals, John D. Walsh Company, and De Monchy Aromatics.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the gamma-decalactone market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the gamma-decalactone market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as source, end0-use industry and region.
The gamma-decalactone market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of the Gamma-decalactone Market
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Technology in the gamma-decalactone market
- Value Chain of the gamma-decalactone market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The gamma-decalactone market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for the gamma-decalactone market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the gamma-decalactone market.
- Changing market dynamics in the gamma-decalactone market industry.
- In-depth gamma-decalactone market segmentation.
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the gamma-decalactone market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the gamma-decalactone market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance.
- Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development