Have you ever thought about trying adventure sports such as rock climbing? If you have, then you’re aware of the few safety equipment required such as crash pads, which allow a person to train longer without getting injured. Athletes can focus on building their skills and confidence with the help of crash pads. Crash pads are thick, durable foam that absorbs the impact to a person’s body or body parts in case of a fall. Crash pads are a part of sports equipment available in different sizes, thicknesses, and colors. Some crash pads are available in foldable designs, which gives extra flexibility for transportation and storage.
Crash Pads Market Dynamics
Increasing sports culture in developed countries is expected to act as a demand driver for crash pads in addition to the rising number of adventure sports and indoor climbing walls. The international federation of sport climbing organizes a series of climbing competitions under its umbrella, including a world cup that is also expected to add synergy to the growth of crash pads. Paraclimbing cup took place in 2018 where over 200 athletes from 31 nations participated in these kinds of events and are expected to create greater opportunities for the crash pads market. The use of crash pads in very few sports is expected to act as a major restraint for the crash pads market. Delay in deliveries from certain distribution channels is also expected to hamper the market expansion.
Know More Details About the Report
Regional Outlook for Crash Pads Market
Geographically, the crash pads market can be segmented into six key regions: Latin America, Europe, North America, Japan, Asia Pacific excluding Japan and Middle East & Africa. In terms of regional demand, North America leads the market due to the number of players involved in adventure sports also the available infrastructure like indoor climbing walls in the region. Since major adventure sporting events are conducted across Europe, it is expected to lead the demand for the crash pads market. Recent Sporting events in Europe like the international federation of sport climbing and para climbing world cup will fuel the growth of the crash pads market in this region. Olympics 2020 is scheduled to take place in Tokyo, Japan. Olympics is a great platform for athletes to showcase their skills in sports like gymnastics, para climbing, etc. This major sporting event is expected to create tremendous opportunities for crash pads in the Asia Pacific. Also developing economies and major untapped markets are likely to grow at a high rate in this region. The Middle East and Africa are expected to show growth in the crash pads market in the near future.
Market players in Crash Pads Market:
Players in the crash pads market include Mad rock, Metolius, Petzl, Evolv, Black diamond and others. The growth prospects of crash pads market is promising as more and more people are inclined towards sports, thereby supporting the position of the crash pads market across the globe.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report have been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
Market segmentation for Crash Pads Market
Crash pads market is segmented by the type of product used, the type of distribution channel, the type of sports in which crash pads are used, the size of crash pads, the thickness of crash pads, and folds of crash pads.
- On the basis of the type of products, crash pads are segmented into: semi-firm polyfoam, urethane cell foam, high-quality firm foam, vinyl foam, closed-cell foam, open-cell foam, memory foam and others.
- On the basis of folds, the crash pad is segmented into taco form and the burrito/hinge form.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, crash pads market is segmented into online retail, specialty sports stores, direct sales, departmental or discount stores and others.
- On the basis of the type of thickness, crash pads can be segmented into crash pads of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches.
- On the basis of size, crash pads are segmented into different sizes such as 44 inches by 65 inches, 47 inches by 70 inches, 41 inches by 48 inches, 39 inches by 45 inches, 36 inches by 48 inches and 35 inches by 55 inches.
- On the basis of use in different sports, crash pads can be segmented into crash pads for bouldering, paraclimbing, gymnastics, football, indoor gym crash pads.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.