Door Mats Market Overview
The market for door mats is growing due to consumers’ inclination to modify their homes and provide a comfortable atmosphere. Major vendors in the door mats market are competing on the basis of durability, price, design innovations and the overall quality of raw materials used. In addition, vendors are concentrating on endorsing online retail as the most preferred distribution channel. The forward inclusion in the value chain, recycling of raw materials and development of new products have imposed positive impacts for the global door mats market. The demanding regulations and increasing safety concerns in areas such as workplaces, hospitals and other industries requires the placement of door mats. Several technological advancements in the matting industry has led to the development of special mats, such as anti-fatigue mats, which provides more opportunities to the door mats market.
Door Mats Market Dynamics
Requirements for fancy, trendy and comfortable door mats is chiefly increasing the demand and value for the global door mats market. In addition to this, door mats are easily available through online retailers and shopping websites, which can be accessible from any place. Along with the availability and simplicity, the increasing trends of e-commerce, smartphones and mobile internet is leading to boosting the growth of door mats as customers can now differentiate and purchase different types of door mats with just a touch of a button. Such factors are allowing the door mats market to grow during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029.
Door Mats Market Segmentation
The door mats market can be segmented on the basis of utility, product type, diagonal length, material, end-use and sales channel.
On the basis of utility, the door mats market can be segmented as:
On the basis of product type, the door mats market can be segmented as:
On the basis of diagonal length, the door mats market can be segmented as:
- < 54 cm
- (54 – 72) cm
- (72 – 87) cm
- (87 – 108) cm
- (108 – 150) cm
- > 150 cm
On the basis of material, the door mats market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the door mats market can be segmented as:
On the basis of sales channel, the door mats market can be segmented as:
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
Door Mats Market Regional Overview
The North American region is expected to show high market attractiveness index and can be considered to be the most lucrative market. This region is expected to have a command over the door mats market in terms of revenue share and will grow at a comparatively high rate compared to other regions. Europe is expected to show similar growth rate for the door mats market during the forecast period, yet it will have a low market share by revenue when compared to North America. The major driving factor for the growth of door mats market is the growing disposable income and people opting for premium and fashionable door mats to uplift the overall look and appeal of households. The Asia Pacific region will show a lethargic growth rate as compared to North America and Europe throughout the forecast period for the door mats market.
Door Mats Market Key Players
The door mats market is characterized by the presence of a large number of regional companies offering a variety of products. These companies device various strategies, such as offering cheap and valuable door mats, to suit every need.
Some of the key players in the door mats market are: The 3M Company, Shaw Industries, Cintas, TechTrac LLC, NoTrax, Orental Weavers, Eagle Mat and Floor Products, Liberty Industries, Inc., Checkers Safety Group, SJF Material Handling Inc. and Melmat Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the door mats market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the door mats market provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as utility, product type, diagonal length, material, end-use, sales channel and region.
The door mats market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Rest of MEA)
The door mats market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for door mats market provides an in depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the door mats market.
- Changing market dynamics in the door mats market industry.
- In-depth door mats market segmentation.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the door mats market.
- Competitive landscape.
- Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the door mats market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Must have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development