The bottle industry has revamped the timeless product by adding two openings to the same bottle. This has made the product very usable amongst athletes and fitness freaks. Two compartment bottles can store cold coffee and green tea at the same time. Plus, the bottle can also store solid materials as it can be opened from between.
Golchi’s versatile and customized bottles can hold two different types of beverages at two different temperatures. It is a vacuum insulated bottle and has four different types of configurations. It has different features that make the bottle extremely user-friendly.
The bottle can be used as a mini bottle as it completely opens from between making it easy to carry around and. A hot beverage can stay hot for twelve hours and cold beverages can stay cold for twenty hours. In addition to this, the bottle is leakage proof as it has triple layer protection at both the ends. Also, the bottle can be used as a food canister.
The only challenge faced by the two compartment bottle industry is that it has to minimize the use of plastic. Plus, the demand for durable bottles is increasing in the market. Companies are using biodegradable bottles.
The multipurpose usability of two compartment bottles will boost the growth of the market. In spite of having two compartments, the bottle does not take up much space as the bottle is designed in a vertical manner. The two compartment multi-use bottle is expected to upheave the market growth.
Two compartment bottles of dual compartment bottles are gaining traction among athletes and fitness savvy population. As the two compartment bottles let users carry two drinks on a single bottle, these bottles have become a standard of a smart gadget-like object carried by sports lovers and athletes.
Following the increasing popularity of two compartment bottles, manufacturers in the two compartment bottles market have introduced a myriad of designs gaining traction of a broad range of consumers.
One of the leading manufacturer in the two compartment bottles market- treehugger has introduced a bottle with horizontal separation and top dual flip lids, allowing users to pour one beverage at a time.
Another manufacturing titan- GOLCHI has launched a vacuum insulated bottle design with two compartments for drinks and an additional storage section for other daily essentials. The company also delivers extra configuration to carry hot and cold beverages in a single two compartment bottle.
Other industry titans operating in the two compartment bottles market such as Coca-Cola, OGO-Water and others have introduced two compartment bottles in the past that were well received by consumers.
Given that the two compartment bottles market is marked by steady introductions of innovations and broadening consumer base, which, in turn, is expected to propel the sales of two compartment bottles in the two compartment bottles market.
Global Two Compartment Bottles Market - Overview:
Two compartment bottles are compact bottles which can store two different types of liquid in a single bottle. Two compartment bottles are also capable of mixing two liquids together. Some of the two compartment bottles also have single nozzle cap which can be used for both the liquid by switching.
Two compartment bottles are mainly segment based on materials such as plastic, metal and glass. Two compartment bottles market is gaining traction due to widespread use by athletes, gymnast, pedestrians, etc. Some of the two compartment bottles are smart bottles which can store two beverages with different temperature.
Few of the manufacturers are also manufacturing two compartment bottles made of biodegradable plastics such as Poly Lactic Acid (PLA), Starch Based Plastics, Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA), etc.
Know More Details About the Report
Global Two Compartment Bottles Market – Key players:
- Few of the key players for two compartment bottles market are Plastic Technologies, Inc. (PTI), Golchi LLC, Duothirst, HydraCup the Dual Shaker, SmartShake, BlenderBottle Company, Shenzhen Xin Yue Tang Plastic & Hardware Co. Ltd, etc.
- Plastic Technologies, Inc. (PTI) – Plastic Technologies, Inc. (PTI) is one of the leading manufacturer of for two compartment bottles. The company manufacturers’ two compartment bottles by brand name Clasper™ bottle manufactured by polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- BlenderBottle Company – BlenderBottle Company is also one of the leading manufacturer of two compartment bottles which mainly manufactures bottles for fitness and health industry. BlenderBottle brand products are available in several parts of the world.
- Golchi LLC – Company manufactures two compartment bottles which can be customised in four different types. It also has two compartments which can store cold beverages for 24 hours while hot beverages for 12 hours.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast.
Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain.
Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Global Two Compartment Bottles - Market Segmentation:
The global two compartment bottles market can be segmented by material type, application, and by end use. Pricing has being done based on material type segment in US$ Million and the volume is considered in units.
On the basis of material type, the global two compartment bottles market is segmented into -
- Non – Biodegradable Plastic
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Other Non – Biodegradable Plastic
- Biodegradable Plastic
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Starch Based Plastics
- Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA)
- Other Biodegradable Plastic
- Non – Biodegradable Plastic
On the basis of application, the global two compartment bottles market is segmented into -
- Liquid Milk Products
- Other Applications
On the basis of end use, the global two compartment bottles market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- In juices application segment, two compartment bottles are mainly used for packaging of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, etc.
- In liquid milk products segment, two compartment bottles are used for packaging of milk shakes, protein shakes, etc.
- In other beverages segment, two compartment bottles are used for packaging of coffee, tea, liquid medicines, etc.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Related Reports -
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.