Natural Sweetener Blends Market
Natural Sweetener Blends Market By Form (Powder, Granular), By Application (Food Products, Beverages, Sports Nutrition), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect, Online Retailing) & By Region - Global Market Insights 2018-2027
Analysis of Natural Sweetener Blends market covering 30 + countries including analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
Natural Sweetener Blends Market Outlook (2018-2027)
Increasing number of health-conscious as well as weight-conscious population has revolutionize the way of eating and adopted new forms of food such as natural sweetener blends. Growing adoption of natural food products over artificial ones is expected to influence the development of natural sweetener blends market.
With high prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as obesity and diabetes, consumers are relying on natural sweetener blends that reduce added sugars in some of the food and beverages. Increasing demand for zero- or low-calorie sweeteners that help control blood sugar and blood pressure is likely to accelerate the growth of natural sweetener blends market.
Rising scope of application in food products including bakery, confectionary, desserts, breakfast cereals, soups, meat products, and others, beverage, and sports nutrition has been envisaged to complement the expansion of natural sweetener blends market. Stevia-based natural sweetener blends come with wide range of benefits for weight management as well as dental health.
This has led to surge in demand for these products in the recent times, thereby fuelling the growth of natural sweetener blends market. Further, increasing use of zero-sugar sweetener in various food products, especially in beverages will possibly shape the future of natural sweetener blends market.
A wide array of ingredients with functional properties such as sweetness, are added to various products. Among them, some of the most commonly used ingredients include, fruit juices, fruit purees, honey and fruit syrups. As consumers shift towards artificial food products to natural ones, manufacturers across the globe are also taking efforts to bring naturally derived products in the marketplace. Natural sweetener blends are trending among diet conscious consumers, thus contributing towards their growing market revenues.
Demand for natural sweetener blends derived from plant based material such as leaf or fruit is increasing specially when blended with a nutritive sweetener which is strengthening the market growth of natural sweetener blends globally. Natural sweetener blends provide better quality of sweetness than single sweetener and hence are considered better choice in variety of food products.
A wide arrange of natural sweeteners are available to achieve desired natural sweeter blends such as, molasses, stevia, maple syrup, coconut sugar among others and are contributing towards the market growth of natural sweetener blends.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Diabetes, obesity, heart diseases and other health concerns are among the top health concerns among consumers across the globe leading to changing consumer’s preference from synthetic sugar sources to the naturally ones thus, creating market revenue potential in the global market for natural sweetener blends.
Although the demand for stevia has been rising in the recent past years, it is still needed to be combined with other sugar sources such as, erythritol, monk fruit, agave nectar, or even sucrose in order to avoid an unpleasant aftertaste. Such natural sweetener blends brings natural texture, taste, flavor and quality thus, accelerating the global natural sweetener blends market in the near future. Erythritol and monk fruit are increasingly used in combination with stevia for various applications in food and beverages industry.
Additionally utilizing other nutritive natural sweeteners for blending such as, honey and agave also provide significant opportunity for the growth of natural sweetener blends market growth.
Relative Sweetness Of Some Artificial And Natural Sweeteners
Stevia Product Launches By Region, 2015
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
Global Natural Sweetener Blends Market: Key Players
Players operating the natural sweetener blends market include, Lantic Inc., GLG Leading Life Technologies, Bayn Europe AB, Whole Earth Sweetener Co., LLC., Steviva Ingredients, ADM WILD Europe GmbH & Co.KG, Steviva Brands, Inc., Cargil Inc., Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang International Trading Co.,Ltd, Productos Aditivos Group among others
Key Developments in Natural Sweetener Blends Market
- In 2016, Steviva Ingredients introduced natural sugar replacer comprising of Erysweet +Ultra Stevia and erythritol blend which can eliminate the sugar free chocolate tempering issues and deliver up to 99% of sugar reduction thus, contributing towards the market growth of natural sweetener blends.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
Opportunities for Natural Sweetener Blends Market Participants
Increasing number of manufacturers across the globe are launching products with natural sweetener blends especially in the beverages market space. Consumers today are looking for products claiming zero sugar which has further strengthened the market for natural sweetener blends in the near future. For example, Tate & Lyle has developed a sweetener blend containing allulose, which contains about 90% fewer calories than sugar.
Brief Approach to Research
Fact.MR will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, product type and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Know thy Competitors
Competitive landscape highlights only certain players
Complete list available upon request
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Natural Sweetener Blends market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Natural Sweetener Blends market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Natural Sweetener Blends market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the global Natural Sweetener Blends market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Natural Sweetener Blends market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario in the global Natural Sweetener Blends market
- Analysis of the global Natural Sweetener Blends market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key Natural Sweetener Blends market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in the Natural Sweetener Blends market
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Global Natural Sweetener Blends: Market Segmentation
- Food Products
- Desserts and Ice-creams
- Breakfast Cereals
- Soups and Sauces
- Meat and Seafood Products
- Sports Nutrition
- Food Products
By Distribution Channel
- Store Based Retailing
- Discount Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailing
- Store Based Retailing
- FAQs -
Prominent players include Lantic Inc., GLG Leading Life Technologies and Bayn Europe AB
Increasing number of manufacturers across the globe are launching products with natural sweetener blends especially in the beverages market space