Nutritive Sweeteners Market
Nutritive Sweeteners Market By Nature (Conventional, Organic ), By Type (Sucrose, Fructose, Corn sugar, Honey), By End Use (Household, Foodservice, Food Processing), By Distribution Channel & By Region - Global Market Insights 2018-2028
Analysis of Nutritive Sweeteners market covering 30 + countries including analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
Nutritive Sweeteners Market (2018-2028)
Nutritive sweeteners are also known as carbohydrate sweeteners (caloric). Nutritive sweeteners provide a high-quality sweet taste and have an acceptable texture and shape and thus remains a popular sweetener. Fresh fruits are the primary source of nutritive sweeteners and have a dominant presence in most of the processed foods. Nutritive sweeteners are used to increase the shelf life, improve texture and enrich the flavor of the product.
Nutritive sweeteners of comprise sucrose, fructose, corn sugar, high fructose corn syrup, honey, and agave. Nutritive sweeteners may lead to health problem when consumed in excess. However, consumers are conscious about consuming things in moderation and hence consuming an adequate amount of Nutritive Sweetener is no harm.
The market for Nutritive Sweeteners is anticipated to increase during forecast year, seeing the approach of consumers towards natural products. Also, the unwillingness of consumers to compromise with the taste and their approach towards consuming things in moderation will drive the market of Nutritive Sweeteners.
Nutritive Sweeteners are witnessing heaving demand in developing economies and regions due to increasing per capita expenditure on processed food. The increasing demand for processed food and beverages is expected to drive the market for Nutritive Sweeteners over the forecast period.
Surplus demand for processed food opens the door for Nutritive Sweeteners:
With the increase in urbanization the market for processed food is increasing rapidly due to the rise in per capita expenditure of the population. There is a rapid increase in the working population of developing countries resulting in the busy lifestyle. Hence, consumers are opting for comfort foods at a low cost and longer time span of usability, resulting in the growth of the processed food industry.
Nutritive Sweeteners are key ingredients in processed food and beverages, hence, they will witness growing demand over the forecast period. Many international brands of food & beverage products are entering or expanding their operations in these price-conscious intact market of developing countries seeing the emerging demands for processed food which will drive the market of Nutritive sweetener.
Nutritive Sweeteners: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global Nutritive Sweeteners market identified across the value chain include-
- Tate & Lyle
- Cargill Inc.
- Showa Sangyo Co. Ltd.
- COFCO International
- Kerry Group Plc
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bannari Amman Group
- Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd.
- Tereos SA
- Wilmar International Limited
Key Product Development of Nutritive Sweetener Market
- In 2016, Archer Daniels Midland Company expanded its grind and finishing capabilities of starches and sweeteners at its corn wet mill facilities in Turkey and Bulgaria to meet the growing demand across the region.
- In July 2017, Raízen Energia S.A., which is a Brazil-based energy company, acquired two sugar mills from Tonon Bioenergia SA, a cultivator, and processor of sugarcane. The objective was to expand its sugar manufacturing business.
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
Nutritive Sweeteners Market Opportunities:
The developing regions like the Asia Pacific will see a higher demand for processed food due to increasing per capita spending of the population. The increase in the processed food industry in developing economies will be a crucial driver in the growth of the Nutritive Sweetener market due to changing consumption trend of the population. The developed economies, however, will witness increasing demand for Non-Nutritive Sweeteners which are calorie free.
Brief Approach to Research Nutritive Sweeteners Market:
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Segments
- Demand & Supply Trends
- Current Issues and Challenges
- Companies and Competitor Landscape
- Value Chain
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Compilation of authentic and first-hand intelligence, insights offered in the report are based on quantitative and qualitative assessment by leading industry experts, and inputs from opinion leaders & industry participants around the value chain. Growth determinants, macroeconomic indicators, and parent market trends have been scrutinized and delivered, coupled with the market attractiveness for each market segment encompassed. Qualitative impact of growth influencers on the market segments across regions has also been mapped by the report.
Know thy Competitors
Competitive landscape highlights only certain players
Complete list available upon request
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Nutritive Sweeteners: Market Segmentation:
- Corn sugar
- High fructose corn syrup
By End Use
- Food Processing
- Dietary Supplements
- Dairy Products
- Ice Cream and Desserts
- Flavored Milk
By Distribution Channel
- Store based Retailing
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Independent Small Grocery
- Online stores
- Store based Retailing
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
- The Middle East & Africa
- FAQs -
The nutritive sweeteners market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 50 Billion by the end of 2028.
North America is expected to possess % market share for nutritive sweeteners market in the forecast period 2018-2028.
The nutritive sweeteners market is expected to register a CAGR of 3% in the forecast period 2018-2028.
The nutritive sweeteners market is worth US$ 75 billion in 2022.
The nutritive sweeteners market is expected to have a sluggish CAGR of 2.2% through 2032 due to increasing per capita expenditure on processed food.
Market has fresh opportunities as many international brands of food & beverage products are entering.