Global Folded Tissues Market: An Overview
Globally, the tissue paper market is growing substantially due to rising consumer inclination towards hygienic products. Besides, tissue papers also have advantages such as easy availability of paper/raw materials and low cost of converting/manufacturing tissue papers in comparison with cotton towels or any other product. Tissues are designed for single-use applications and several tissue paper products are currently available in the global market. Folded tissues are widely used for household applications such as paper towels, napkins, pocket tissues, and much more. Even though the folded tissues are broadly used for household purposes, they have lucrative market opportunities in the commercial sector as well.
Global Folded Tissues Market: Dynamics
Some of the key factors which drive the market growth for folded tissues comprise rising healthcare expenditures coupled with the changing lifestyles, growing population, and a firm rise in GDP across the emerging economies. However, on the other hand, the increasing demand for hand dryers by various organizations on account of rising issues of dumping and recycling of folded tissues, is expected to largely hinder the growth of the folded tissues market
Global Folded Tissues Market: Company Developments and Industry-Level Trends
Key market participants across the globe that operate in the tissue & hygiene products markets are focusing on market consolidation.
- In December 2017, Suzano Papel e Celulose acquired Facepa (Fábrica de Papel da Amazônia S.A.), the largest tissue paper producer in North Brazil.
- In July 2012, Italy-based Sofidel Spa, currently the second largest tissue (paper for hygiene and domestic use) producer in Europe acquired Cellynne Corporation (based in Haines City, Florida, USA) in order to make its entry into the U.S. market.
Global Folded Tissues Market: Segmentation
The global folded tissues market is segmented as follows -
On the basis of fold, the global folded tissues market is segmented into –
- Folded Tissues with V-fold
- Folded Tissues with W-fold
- Folded Tissues with Z-fold
- Folded Tissues with C-fold
On the basis of end use, the global folded tissues market is segmented into –
- At Home
- Away from Home
On the basis of tissue application, the global folded tissues market is segmented into –
- Facial Tissues
- Wet Tissues
- Wrapping Tissues
- Toilet Paper
- Pocket Tissues
- Paper Towels
Global Folded Tissues Market: Regional Outlook
The global folded tissues market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan.
North America is expected to be the largest market for tissue paper products especially, folded tissues owing to its higher rate of per capita consumption, and is closely followed by Europe. With the presence of multinational manufacturers of household tissues & hygiene products in countries like the United States, Germany, Italy, France, etc., there has been a considerable demand for folded tissues across the regions.
On the other hand, the per capita consumption of folded tissues in the Asia Pacific region is comparatively lower. However, over the last decade with a rise in urbanized population in countries like China and India, coupled with high disposable incomes, there has been a high penetration of tissue & hygiene products such as folded tissues in the Asia Pacific region.
Global Folded Tissues Market: Key players
Some of the key participants operating in the global folded tissues market are –
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Essity Aktiebolag (publ)
- Asia Pulp & Paper Group PT
- SOFIDEL Group
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Napco National
- Mediterranean Tissue Mill
- Wepa Hygieneprodukte GmbH
- Cascades USA Inc.
- Metsä Group
- Gulf Paper Manufacturing Company
- Crown Paper Mill LLC
- Valmet Oyj
- Abu Dhabi National Paper Mill
- Lila Tissues
- Saudi Paper Manufacturing Co.
- Indevco Paper Making
- Queenex Tissues Factory
- Fujian BBC Inc.
- T. Paper Co., Ltd.
The report on folded tissues is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The folded tissues report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The folded tissues report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the Folded tissues market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the folded tissues market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the Folded tissues market
- Strategies for key players operating in the Folded tissues and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the Folded tissues market
- Must-have information for folded tissues market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions