There has been a significant rise in the production of electrical appliances globally in past half decade, owing to the growing demand from end use sectors such as televisions and mobile phones. Anisotropic adhesives are basically of two types’ anisotropic conductive films and anisotropic conductive paste; and they find their application in a wide range of electrical devices. ACF’s high popularity is due to its ability to control temperature, reduced thickness and reduced manufacturing cost.
Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market – Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific and North America have been the key production clusters of electrical devices. China is among the key countries manufacturing semiconductor based devices owing to its skilled workforce and ever-evolving innovations making its share in the exports in the electrical sector at over 23% globally. Following China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan have also started holding their ground in the ACF market, making Asia Pacific one of the key regions for the production of anisotropic conductive films.
Decreasing cost and increasing consumers’ propensity towards TVs and smartphones in Asia can be one of the factors that can further boost the demand for anisotropic conductive films in the region. Similarly, the United States, Hong Kong, and South Korea are also making their mark in technological innovations through manufacturing innovative gadgets that will find applications of anisotropic conductive films.
Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market - Segmentation
The anisotropic conductive films can be segmented on the basis of type and sales channel.
On the basis of assembly conditions, the anisotropic conductive films market can be segmented into:
- Flex on glass
- Chip on glass
- Chip on flex
- Flex on board
- Flex on flex
On the basis of adhesive type, the anisotropic conductive films market can be segmented into:
On the basis of application, the anisotropic conductive films market can be segmented into:
- Laptops and desktops
- Smart watches
- Other electrical components
On the basis of Industry, the anisotropic conductive films market can be segmented into:
- Other medical equipment
Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market – Dynamics
The growing electrical industry and consumer inclination towards technological devices are enabling the growth of the anisotropic conductive films market. Consumers around the world embracing innovations like smartwatches and digital medical equipment are key driving factors assisting the growth of the anisotropic conductive film market. Other industries that have significant use of the anisotropic conductive film in their products include medical equipment, and aerospace.
Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market – Key players
Global anisotropic conductive films market is fragmented as a handful of companies account for significant share. Hitachi Chemicals and Dexerials are amongst the frontrunners in ACF market. Other companies such as Sunray Scientific, Kyocer, ThreeBond, 3M, Loctite and Delo have been strengthening their foothold by innovating their products which includes decreasing operating temperatures, curing times and increasing thermal stability. These factors can further rejuvenate the product life cycle of anisotropic conductive film market.
Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market- Effects of the covid-19 outbreak
Coronavirus impact has been noticed in every vertical of the industry and lockdown has ceased the production in industries thereby impacting the demand of anisotropic conductive film in different industries.
While at the start of pandemic, demand decreased; however gradually with the resumption of manufacturing the market started to show signs of recovery.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the anisotropic conductive film market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report of the anisotropic conductive film provides analysis and information according to the different market segments such as end-use, form, sales channel, and region.
The anisotropic conductive film market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of the Market
- Market Dynamics of anisotropic conductive film
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends / Issues / Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain of the anisotropic conductive film
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East (GCC Countries, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (Nigeria, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Rest of Africa)
The anisotropic conductive film market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and competitive assessment industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for the anisotropic conductive film market provides an in-depth analysis of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of the anisotropic conductive film market.
- Changing market dynamics in the anisotropic conductive film
- In-depth anisotropic conductive film market segmentation.
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
- Recent industry trends and developments in the anisotropic conductive film market.
- Competitive landscape. Strategies of key players and products offered.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth for the anisotropic conductive film market.
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions
We are committed towards customer satisfaction and quality service.