Low Fat Hummus Market
Low Fat Hummus Market Share & Trends Analysis, By Distribution Channel (Departmental Stores, Online Retail stores), By Packaging (Cup, Bottles), By End-user (HoReCa, Household) & By Region Forecast - Global Review 2021 to 2031
Analysis of Low Fat Hummus market covering 30 + countries including analysis of US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Nordics, GCC countries, Japan, Korea and many more
Low Fat Hummus Market: Market Outlook
In past few years hummus market has shown massive growth. Hummus is spread or dip made from cooked, mashed chickpeas blended with lemon juice, garlic, and tahini. Chickpeas, the primary ingredient of standard hummus have good amount of dietary fiber, proteins, and other nutrients which are good for the human body.
The fat content in hummus mostly come from olive oil and tahini which is about 14% of total. A moderate amount of fat is good for human body but excess of fats can lead consumers to several health issues like obesity, heart disease and other.
Moreover due to Covid-19’s association with the immune system consumers are being concerned about personal health. As a result, while purchasing any product consumers look at amount of fats and calories it has and try to consume minimum amount of fats and calories.
Due to health concern the vegan population is increasing drastically, which is increasing the demand for plant-based dip or spread and low fat hummus
High plant based nutritional value and the ingredients used in making hummus are low in price so the price of hummus is low as compared to other plant based dip or spread. Thus the low fat hummus market is expected to see huge growth in the forecast period.
The Innovative Variety of flavors Driving Growth to the Low Fat Hummus Market
The leading players in low fat hummus market are offering a wide variety of innovative hummus in order to acquire larger customer base and also to gain competitive advantage in the market owing to the availability of a variety of flavors.
The market players offers flavors such as roasted red pepper, roasted garlic, peri peri, avocado and others.
American restaurant chain who is dedicated to Middle Eastern and Hummus foods recently launched hummus ice-creams which is innovative product development in the low fat hummus market.
The existing market players can come up with innovative flavored low-fat hummus to acquire the maximum market share. The vegan product manufacturer can come up with plant-based hummus to satisfy the demand of the vegan population.
Low Fat Hummus Market: Key Players
Ssome of the major key players operating their business in the low fat hummus market are
- Wild garden
- Lilly’s Hummus
- Sabra Dipping Co
- Tribe Mediterranean Foods Inc.
- Churny company Inc.
- Cedar’s Mediterranean Foods Inc.
These Key players are investing in adapting advance technology to manufacture low fat hummus.
Low Fat Hummus Market: Regional Analysis
North America dominate the low fat hummus market with high consumption of low fat hummus in the region has led to the development of innovative hummus products.
Hummus is present in several Middle Eastern dishes around the globe. Asia Pacific and Middle East is one of the significant growing low fat hummus market and is expected to showcase significant growth in the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Low fat hummus market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.
It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, sales channel and applications.
Don't Need a Global Report?
save 40%! on Country & Region specific reports
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Low fat hummus market Segments
- Low fat hummus market Dynamics
- Low fat hummus market Size
- Low fat hummus Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Low fat hummus market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Low fat hummus market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Low fat hummus
- Value Chain Analysis of the Low fat hummus market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
More Insights, Lesser Cost (-50% off)
Insights on import/export production,
pricing analysis, and more – Only @ Fact.MR
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Low fat hummus market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Low fat hummus market
- Competitive landscape of the Low fat hummus market.
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective Low fat hummus market performance
- Must-have information for Low fat hummus market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Low Fat Hummus Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of distribution channel the low fat hummus market is segmented as:
- Departmental Stores
- Online Retail stores
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
On the basis of packaging, the global low fat hummus market is segmented as:
On the basis of end user, the global low fat hummus market is segmented as:
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in FACT.MR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.