Casein Glycomacropeptide Market- Overview
Casein glycomacropeptide, commonly known as GMP, refers to a bioactive peptide that is found in mammalian milk & released in whey during making of cheese. Use of casein glycomacropeptide in functional foods & beverages and dietary supplements is gaining grounds, on account of its nutrition-rich profile and multifarious benefits offered. Use of highly-purified casein glycomacropeptide for effective treatment of Phenylketonuria, an amino acid metabolism disorder, is gaining traction owing to low concentration of phenylalanine amino acid.
Casein glycomacropeptide is gaining rapid popularity across the globe as a popular protein source and with a bountiful health benefits, thereby finding its way through the dietary supplements space. Moreover, low levels of aromatic amino acids in casein glycomacropeptide also makes it a suitable for dietary intake for patients suffering from hepatic and tyrosinemia disorders. Rising number of health-savvy consumers are developing high interest in consumption of dietary supplements for a healthy lifestyle. This, in turn, is likely to fuel investments in the casein glycomacropeptide market during the forecast period.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market- Novel Developments
Some of the leading players operating in the casein glycomacropeptide market include S A Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd., GL Biochem Ltd., American Dairy Products Institute, Agropur Ingredients, Arla Food Ingredients, and others.
- In 2018, Arla Foods Ingredients- a leading player in the casein glycomacropeptide market- developed a single whey protein variant to deal with the issue of textural deterioration in case of protein bars. ‘Lacprodan® TexturePro’, which is a high-quality whey protein ingredient, is capable of offering superior texture to protein bars resulting in enhanced quality retention and increased shelf-life. Capitalizing on the ever-evolving demand for protein bars, the company vies to enhance customer experiences while savoring their favorite protein bars, which will create favorable grounds for repeated sales.
- In 2017, Agropur Ingredients- a key player in the casein glycomacropeptide market- made an official announcement of broadening of its exclusive ingredients business. As per the new structure, Agropur Ingredients will comprise of three discrete sectors- Dairy Solutions, Custom Solutions, and Nutrition Solutions. The new structure is a major step toward streamlining of the US processes of Agropur and enabling the Cooperative to exceed expectations of its customer bases worldwide.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market- Dynamics
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market - Need to Nourish Cognitive Abilities & Development Propel Adoption in Pediatric Nutrition
Importance of sialic acid as a component for cognitive development in infants continues to gain traction. Both bovine and breast milk differ in terms of sialic acid concentration and so does sialic acid consumption in infants. As pointed by multiple sources, dietary sialic acid fosters remarkable learning abilities in the early development stages. Casein glycomacropeptide, a rich and reliable source of sialic acid, is being actively adopted as a viable ingredient by brands offering pediatric nutrition products. Products infused with casein glycomacropeptide aid in healthy development of neuronal and cognitive abilities in infants, thereby driving growth of casein glycomacropeptide market over the forecast period.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market – Manufacturers Experiment with Innovative Business Models to Reap Revenues
The key players in the casein glycomacropeptide market are channelizing their efforts toward expansion of their distribution networks, which will led to improved customer outreach and repeat sales. Moreover, casein glycomacropeptide is extremely economical to manufacturers, thereby offering them advantages in terms of cost optimization. Manufacturers are also focusing on small-scale production units, wherein testing of ingredients is relatively easy and, subsequently, the time-to-market is considerably less.
Manufacturers in the casein glycomacropeptide market are focusing on production ramp-up and boosting speed of product launches. Key stakeholders in the casein glycomacropeptide market are experimenting with innovative business and marketing models to improve their product positioning amid intensely competitive landscape. Moreover, brands in the casein glycomacropeptide market are also focusing on value proposition as a vital element of their marketing models, thereby resulting in increased customer-brand interaction.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Segmentation
Casein glycomacropeptide market can be segmented on the basis of demographics as children (below 18 years old) and adults (18 and above years old). The major share of casein glycomacropeptide market is estimated to hold by the adult demographic segment. The children demographic segment is expected to grow with a single digit CAGR during the forecast period.
Casein glycomacropeptide market can be segmented on the basis of end-use application as food products, beverages, nut butter, fruit leathers, gelatins, sauces, extruded solids and others.
Casein glycomacropeptide market can also be segmented on the basis of form of the products as powder, bars, liquid and solid extruded. The acceptance of casein glycomacropeptide as a dietary supplements is expected to create lucrative growth opportunity for food end-use application segment in the forecast period.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Regional Outlook
Casein glycomacropeptide market can also be segmented on the basis of geographies as North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, CIS and Russia, Asia Pacific excluding Japan and the Middle East and Africa.
Among the segmented regions, the global casein glycomacropeptide market is expected to be dominated by the North America market. North America market is expected to be the most attractive market growing with a high pace in the forecast period. The growth of North America market is due to the growing consumer preference towards healthy and alternative energy sources.
The APEJ casein glycomacropeptide market is also expected to show growth opportunity due to increasing population and health awareness among the people.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Competition Analysis
Some of the major players of the casein glycomacropeptide market are Arla Food Ingredients, GL Biochem Ltd., S A Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd., Agropur Ingredients, American Dairy Products Institute, and others.
The key players are focusing on the expansion of the distribution network and attracting more people towards casein glycomacropeptide products. The casein glycomacropeptide considers to be very economical to the manufacturers and provide an opportunity to make good revenue share.
The overall factors coupled with consumer preferences is expected to boost the growth of casein glycomacropeptide market and also the revenue share of the company during the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the casein glycomacropeptide market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The casein glycomacropeptide market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The Casein Glycomacropeptide market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The casein glycomacropeptide market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The casein glycomacropeptide market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The casein glycomacropeptide market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions