- The vegan beauty products market witnessed growth at a CAGR of over 4% in the period 2013-2017. The ever-growing popularity of veganism in the beauty & personal care space is one of the chief factors propelling growth of vegan beauty products market.
- Vegan skin care products are likely to witness impressive sales in 2019 and beyond. As skincare products are among the major essentials for a day-to-day skin grooming regimen, consumers are more than ready to pay premium prices for high-quality vegan skin care products.
- Europe is likely to emerge as the leading market for vegan beauty products during the assessment period, on account of increasing number of Europeans transitioning to vegan lifestyles.
- MEA is expected to be the high-growth market for vegan beauty products. People across key countries of Middle East and Africa are increasingly adapting to the vegan culture, driven by the trend of ethical consumerism, thereby fuelling growth of this regional market.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Vegan Beauty Products Market?
- Consumers are increasingly seeking cruelty-free and plant-based products inspired by ethical-led choices, including personal care products. This, in turn, is likely to create umpteen opportunities for the manufacturers of vegan beauty products through 2028.
- Consumers are demonstrating a marked aversion to chemical-based beauty products, owing to safety reasons, and are drawn towards products that are deemed ‘natural’ and ‘safe’. This, in turn, is likely to push the adoption of vegan beauty products over the forecast period.
- Modern consumers, while making product purchases, have become more particular in taking notes of the raw materials involved and associated source origin. Sensing the aftermath of their irresponsible purchases, consumers are opting for environmentally-responsible products. This, in turn, is resulting in favorable circumstances for large scale adoption of vegan beauty products.
- Increasing number of beauty bloggers and social media channels promoting makeup hacks using vegan beauty products. This, in turn, is working in favor of the manufacturers of vegan beauty products.
Know More Details About the Report
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Stakeholders of Vegan Beauty Products Market?
- Availability of counterfeit products continues to be a key challenge for the key players of vegan beauty products market. Counterfeiting in the vegan beauty products space is a result of the lack of standardized regulations to draw a distinction between authorized products and fraudulent ones, which results in unreasonable competition for the legitimate market players.
- Vegan products have a shorter shelf life in comparison to synthetic products, which is key factor limiting adoption of vegan beauty products.
Vegan Beauty Products Market – Competitive Landscape
- In 2018, L'Oréal S.A. - a key player in the vegan beauty products market - announced the signing of a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Logocos Naturkosmetik AG, a leading German vegan beauty products manufacturer. As per L'Oréal, Logocos owns two leading and authentic vegan brands along with its exclusive expertise in the organic beauty space, which will be offering great advantages to the L'Oréal’s growth strategy. This acquisition reinforces the position of L'Oréal amidst the leading personal care companies offering certified & authentic vegan beauty products.
- In 2018, Cosmax Inc. - a South Korea-based leading cosmetics manufacturer - made an official announcement that it has become the first company across Asia to attain a ‘Vegan’ label from the Expertise Vegan Europe (EVE) for its exclusive unit manufacturing cruelty-free cosmetic products. This label is foreseen to establish new dimensions of the company’s growth in the vegan beauty products space.
- In 2018, O Boticário - a key player in the vegan beauty products market – expands its operations in UAE through the launch of its second retail outlet in Dubai. The official launch of this retail outlet will provide immense scope for further expansion of the company’s presence in the Middle East and tap into new customer segments via its cruelty-free beauty product offerings.
Founded in 1975, Arbonne International has its official headquarters in Irvine, California. The company specializes in manufacture and commercialization of health & skincare products. Arbonne ranks among the leading companies offering products that are toxin-free, vegan, botanically-based, hypoallergenic, and PETA-approved.
Pacifica Beauty LLC
Founded in 1997, Pacifica Beauty LLC has its official headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The company manufactures a wide-range of skincare and beauty products and is well-known for its broad portfolio of cruelty-free products. Pacifica sells its products and offerings through company-owned stores as well as online stores.
Launched in 2013, Huda Beauty was introduced by Huda Kattan, an Iraqi-American business woman and make-up artist. Ever since it was launched, the brand has built an immensely positive reputation for some of its well-positioned products, including vegan makeup. With more than 140 product varieties sold in-store and online, the company is well-known for offering high quality vegan beauty products at reasonable prices.
Gabriel Cosmetics, Inc.
Founded in 1992, Gabriel Cosmetics, Inc. has its official headquarters in Redmond, Washington. The company started its operation as a botanical skincare company offering a wide range of homeopathic skincare & cosmetic products. The company’s philosophy is based on commercializing organic, vegan, and gluten-free cosmetic products at reasonable & affordable prices.
Founded in 2004, e.l.f. Cosmetics has its official headquarters in Oakland, California. The company commercializes a wide-range of skin-care and bath-care products that are 100% cruelty-free and is a major supporter of the ‘fur campaign’ by PETA. The wid-range of e.l.f. products enables the company to target demographic of a broader range of age, from teenagers to women aged in between 40-50. Other players profiled in the vegan beauty products market report include Gemdo Cosmetics Inc., Ecco Bella, and others.
Avail customized purchase options for your needs
Consumers Turn to CBD-Infused Vegan Beauty Products for Boosting the ‘Feel Good’ Factor
Demand for CBD-infused vegan beauty products is treading on an ever-increasing path, as cannabidiol (CBD) is being embraced for addressing multiple concerns such as anxiety and insomnia. Some studies also shed light on the fact that CBD arrests the growth of cancer cells, thereby fostering its popularity in the wellness community and beyond. A majority of consumers are replacing their entire beauty routine with a wide-range of cruelty-free and vegan beauty products, given that use of CBD is a beneficial holistic ingredient that helps in boosting the ‘feel good’ factor.
Companies operating in the vegan beauty products market are offering multiple product types infused with CBD, including creams & lotions, cleansers and toners, balms and butter, scrub exfoliators, essential oils, skincare serums & masks, and others.
Scope of the Report
An Adaptive Approach to Modern-day Research Needs
A pragmatic methodology combined with a holistic approach forms the base for incisive insights compiled in the vegan beauty products market for the assessment timeline of 2018-2028. The Fact.MR report on vegan beauty products market comprises of detailed information on the growth prospects of vegan beauty products market and also offers compelling insights into the forecast analysis of vegan beauty products market.
Exhaustive secondary and primary research are employed to carry out the whole research and garner industry-best insights into the forecast analysis of vegan beauty products market. The report on vegan beauty products market is further subjected to a cross-validation by the in-house experts to make the vegan beauty products market report one-of-its-kind with utmost credibility.
Chapter 1–Vegan Beauty Products Market - Executive Summary
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report offers a quick executive summary of the overall report, wherein the key segments are discussed along with their growth potential and dynamics associated with these segments.
Chapter 2 – Vegan Beauty Products Market - Market Introduction
This chapter in vegan beauty products market report offers an affluent market introduction along with a detailed market taxonomy. The trends from demand point-of-view and supply point-of-view have been analyzed in detail along with an in-depth opportunity assessment and a summary of key findings is also presented in this chapter.
Chapter 3 – Vegan Beauty Products Market Associated Assessment
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report enunciates on the overview of the veganism trend and rising use of vegan ingredients. The sub segments of this chapter are an explanation on ethical and sustainable sourcing, consumer shift towards plant-based ingredients.
Chapter 4 – A Rising Trend- Vegan Takeovers by Numbers
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report analyzes the pervasive trend of veganism and summarizes on the animal liberation, wherein the honey industry and egg industry have been discussed in detail.
Chapter 5- Building Blocks for Vegan Beauty Products
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report talks about the beauty and personal care industry overview , global outlook, the growth landscape of vegan beauty products market, evolving consumer landscape influencing beauty trends, top players in beauty and personal care.
Chapter 6- Vegan Beauty Products Market Background
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market talks about the vegan beauty products market background. The market dynamics is also discussed here, wherein drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends are explained in detail. Moreover, regulatory framework in the vegan beauty products market is also discussed in detail. In addition, the value chain analysis and macro-economic factors have been elaborated in detail in this chapter.
Chapter 7- Survey Analysis
This chapter talks about the consumer sentiment analysis and social media analysis, both of which are instrumental in determining growth of vegan beauty products market.
Chapter 8- Vegan Beauty Products Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis & Forecast
The chapter in the vegan beauty products market report gives a quick snapshot of the market analysis and forecast during the forecast period, in terms of value or size in US$ Mn.
Chapter 9- Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast by Product Type
The chapter in the vegan beauty products market report gives a quick view of the vegan beauty products market space and demand analysis and forecast during the forecast period on the basis of product types. Various product types include hair care, skin care, cosmetics, bath care, and fragrances.
Chapter 10- Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast by Customer Orientation
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report talks about market analysis and forecast by customer orientation, including women, men, unisex, and kids.
Chapter 11- Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast by Nature
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report gives information about the market forecast by nature, organic and conventional.
Chapter 12- Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast by Price Range
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report offers a deep dive into the market analysis and forecast by price range, premium and economic.
Chapter 13- Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast by Sales Channel
This chapter in the report on vegan beauty products market gives an incisive analysis based on different types of sales channels, including salon & spa, modern trade, convenience stores, departmental stores, specialty store, online stores, and drug stores & pharmacy.
Chapter 14- Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast by Region
This chapter in the research report on vegan beauty products market report offers detailed market analysis and forecast on the basis of region, including North America, Latin America, Europe, MEA, East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania.
Chapter 15- North America Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the North America beauty products market report enunciates on the North American vegan beauty products along with the regional dynamics impacting the market growth.
Chapter 16- Latin America Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the Latin America vegan beauty products market report enunciates on Latin American market and the regional factors driving demand for vegan beauty products.
Chapter 17- Europe Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the Europe vegan beauty products market report talks about European vegan beauty products market and the regional trends shaping the market growth.
Chapter 18- South Asia Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the South Asia vegan beauty products market report offers incisive insights into the landscape of South Asia vegan beauty products market along with the regional aspects driving the market growth.
Chapter 19- East Asia Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report analyzes the East Asian market and regional dynamics influencing the market growth. In addition, this chapter talks about the trends shaping the regional market growth throughout the forecast period.
Chapter 20- Oceania Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report sheds light on an in-depth analysis of the Oceania vegan beauty products market. In addition, this chapter also talks about dynamics influencing growth of the Oceania vegan beauty products market.
Chapter 21- MEA Vegan Beauty Products Market Analysis & Forecast
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report offers a deep dive into the MEA vegan beauty products market along with regional trends having far-reached impact on this regional market growth.
Chapter 22- Market Structure Analysis
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report gives a detailed analysis of the market structure analysis, wherein market players of different levels and tiers have been analyzed.
Chapter 23- Competition Analysis
This chapter in the vegan beauty products market report offers a deep dive into the key profiles of market players along with their notable developments, key focus areas, regional presence, product portfolio, and other factors.
Need an Exclusive Report for your Unique Requirement?
- Our Clients -
- Evaluate How Fact.MR's Report Can Help. -
Is the market research conducted by Fact.MR?
Yes, the report has been compiled by expert analysts of Fact.MR, through a combination of primary and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
What research methodology is followed by Fact.MR?
Fact.MR follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market, and triangulates the same through a supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions.
What are the sources of secondary research?
Fact.MR conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.
Who are the respondents for primary research?
Fact.MR speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
Is a sample of this report available for evaluation?
Yes, you can request a sample, and it will be sent to you through an email.