Mar 24, 2020
Activated Charcoal Supplements Market on Steady Growth Trajectory, Set to Reach US$11Bn through 2027, Projects Fact.MR
by Team Fact.MR
Demand for activated charcoal supplements continues to soar on its wider availability, changing consumer lifestyles as well as increasing demand for detox supplements. In addition, overall spending on health supplements has also reported an upward swing. Surge in the demand for activated charcoal supplement has propelled retailers to move activated charcoal supplements to the forefront in retail outlets. This has significantly bolstered sales, of activated charcoal supplements which are estimated to reach ~US$ 11 Bn by 2027, reveals a recently published report by Fact.MR. Every million-dollar spent on supplements creates an absolute dollar opportunity of over 6% for activated charcoal supplements manufacturers.
Key Takeaways of Activated Charcoal Supplement Market Study
- Five out of ten activated charcoal supplement buyers prefer consuming it in capsule form
- E-commerce plays a pivotal role in changing the B2C landscape of the activated charcoal supplement market, witnessing an impressive CAGR of ~13% over the forecast period. “E-commerce” will be the epicenter of brand promotion for leading producers over the foreseeable mid-term period.
- Sales of activated charcoal supplements through practitioners is gaining gradual momentum in high potential Asian countries
- Functional attributes such as unparalleled qualities & functionalities of activated charcoal supplements is set to fuel the global market by more than ~US$ 6 Bn between 2019-2027
- Limited impact of government regulations has deemed activated charcoal as a reliable supplement across several countries. This will bolster the overall sales of global activated charcoal, 2.4X through 2027
- Leading producers need to explore untapped opportunities in the market by changing their in-house strategy from limited quantities to bulk production to cater to the need of consumers and maintain their position in the global activated charcoal supplement market
- Activated charcoal’s myriad health benefits such as better intestinal health and reduction in cholesterol levels are changing consumer dynamics across emerging economies such as India, Nigeria, and Mexico which will amplify the dynamics of global activated charcoal supplement market over the forecast period
“Product transparency will remain the mainstay for industry pioneers and new entrants in the global activated charcoal supplements market due to rising demand of high nutrition among millennials as well as Gen-ex,” says the Fact.MR analyst.”
Manufacturers Shift their Focus towards Emerging Economies
Over the historical period, the global market for activated charcoal supplements has been dominated by legacy regions such as North America and Europe due to significant presence of key activated charcoal supplement producers and a large consumer base in these regions. However, emerging economies of Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa region in activated charcoal supplement industry are expected to witness a higher than average CAGR growth over the forecast period due to increasing number of potential consumers and growth in the online sales landscape. As a result, amplified demand from emerging economies has impacted the conventional strategies of supplement producers to shift their prime focus towards catering to the need of consumers in emerging economies to attain organic growth in the global activated charcoal supplement market.
Find More Valuable Insights on Activated Charcoal Supplement Market
Fact. MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global activated charcoal supplement market, presenting historical demand data (2013-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the activated charcoal supplement market on the basis of type (Capsules, Tablets, Powder and Others (Granules, Gel, etc.), Primary Function (Antidiarrheal Agent, Detoxifying Agent and Anti-bloating Agent), Sales Channel (Drug Stores, Health & Beauty Stores, Modern Trade, Third Party Online Channels, Company Online Channels, Practitioner Channels), across five major regions.
>>> To Get more insights on activated charcoal supplement market, visit- https://www.factmr.com/report/4642/activated-charcoal-supplement-market
About The Food & Beverage Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Fact.MR helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.