Global Backlit Displays Market: Overview
The development in display technologies and adoption of digital connectivity are expected to create enormous growth opportunities for the backlit displays market in the coming years. The display marketing is growing rapidly due to the advancement in digital display screens and adoption of backlit displays by brand marketers to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. Backlit trade show displays are the latest trend in the trade show industry. Backlit displays are attractive and grab the attention of the audiences across shows and events. Moreover, backlit displays are portable and offer the ability to change the graphics on backlit displays anytime, which maximizes flexibility and functionality. The digital evolution is also transforming the outdoor backlit displays market by introducing digital screens integrated with software and technologies, which is the major contributor to the transformation of the advertising industry. Backlit displays offer high visibility that attracts the visitors in the booth space. Backlit displays enable marketers in increasing awareness and generate massive traffic as the backlit displays make it easier to view and read the marketing messages at the trade events and exhibitions. Backlight displays are the fastest growing booth design trend as well as a useful marketing product that helps marketers in increasing customer awareness about the brand, product, and services.
These backlit displays offer unique trade show display solutions that help advertisers to stand out from the rest exhibitors at the event. With the LED lighting and high resolution printed fabric graphics, these backlit displays are illuminating and offer vibrant colors to gain the attention of the trade show attendees.
Global Backlit Displays Market: Dynamics
The factors expected to drive the growth of the market for backlit displays are introduction of portable LED-backlit displays, and higher adoption of backlit displays in trade shows and events. The complex display challenges can be one of the factors that can hamper the growth of backlit displays market.
The rise in usage of backlit displays in shopping malls, airports, and retail stores sector is the latest trend in the backlit displays market.
In recent years display manufactures are focusing on next generation display technology Micro LED technology to support two major categories of signage and TV panel backlight source.
Global Backlit Displays Market: Segmentation
The backlit displays market can be segmented on the basis of type, display technology, application, and region.
By Type, the global backlit displays market is segmented into:
- Backlit trade show displays
- Backlit Fabric Display
- Vector Frame Backlit Display
- Backlit SEG Popup Display
By Display Technology, the global backlit displays market is segmented into:
By Application, the global backlit displays market is segmented into:
- Trade Shows
- Shopping Malls
- Retail Outlets
Global Backlit Displays Market: Competition Landscape
Examples of some of the key players in the global backlit displays market are Power Graphics Digital Imaging, Inc, Abex Exhibits, ABL Imaging Group, Creative Displays, LG Display, Sharp Corporation, NEC Corporation, TPV Technology Ltd, Camelback Displays Inc., Featherlite Exhibits, Redcliffe Imaging Limited, Nomadic Display, Godfrey Group, Skyline, Megaprint, etc.
Global Backlit Displays Market: Regional Outlook
North America region market is expected to dominate the backlit displays market followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The backlit displays market in North America is expected to witness significant growth due to presence of prominent display vendors in the U.S. The rise in usage of backlit displays in trade shows and events as well as at retail outlets is also expected to boost the growth of the backlit displays market in North America. Also, the vendors in the Asia Pacific are focusing on adoption of a variety of backlit displays at the trade shows, airports, and theatres, which is expected to create potential growth opportunities for the backlit displays market in the region. Latin America & MEA are projected to contribute significant shares in the global backlit displays market over the forecast period.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Backlit Displays Market Segments
- Global Backlit Displays Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Global Backlit Displays Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Backlit Displays Market
- Global Backlit Displays Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Backlit Displays Market
- Backlit Displays Technology
- Value Chain of Backlit Displays
- Global Backlit Displays Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Global Backlit Displays Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LatAm
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Benefits of Becoming a Fact.MR Client
- Access to our global market coverage
- Periodic updates on your sector
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Greater flexibility for customization
- Quick-research assistance for ad-hoc needs
- Access to credible insights Fact.MR analyst interactions
- Access to Fact.MR tools and research to fuel strategy development