Rodless Cylinders Market - Introduction
Rodless cylinders are linear equipment or devices that use pressurized fluid to shift or move load within power transfer processes or operations. These cylinders are primarily used in pneumatic applications that require a compact installation with various stroke possibilities. Rodless designs make pneumatics technology highly versatile, compact, and practical. Growing deployment of rodless cylinders for applications such as material transfer, assembly, packaging, cutting, and electronics manufacturing are anticipated to trigger market growth. As, rodless cylinders provide an unconventional way to move a load left, right, up, or down, while eliminating the need to compensate to differential piston areas, their deployment is growing across industries.
Rodless Cylinders Market – Competitive Landscape
- In May 2019, Parker Hannifin announced that the company is acquiring Lord Corporation for roughly US $ 3.675 billion. The acquisition of Lord Corporation will strategically strengthen Parker’s portfolio of lucrative margin, and high growth businesses.
- In May 2018, a leading player in rodless cylinders market, Motion Industries, Inc., sealed a purchase deal with Power Industries, Inc., also referred to as Santa Rosa MRO, LLC. The acquisition of Power Industries, Inc. will expand Motion Industries' footprint and customer service capabilities across the San Francisco Bay Area.
Founded in 1890 and based in Missouri, U.S., the product offering of the company include storage systems, process control systems, climate technologies, power technologies industrial automation, network power, professional tools, and electric motors.
Established in 1959 & based in Tokyo, Japan, SMC Corporation develops, processes, and sells automatic control equipment, and different types of filtration equipment worldwide. The product offerings of the company include air cylinders, rotary actuators/air grippers, air preparation equipment, directional control valves, vacuum equipment, and lubrication equipment.
Established in 1925 & headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, Festo Corporation designs and manufactures pneumatic & electromechanical systems, components, and controls for process control & factory automation solutions. The product offerings of the company includes pneumatic actuators, handling systems, vacuum technology, valves, sensors, valve manifolds, motors and controllers, grippers, and other pneumatic equipment, and function-specific systems.
Established in 1918 and based in Cleveland, Ohio, Parker-Hannifin Corporation designs, manufactures and sells motion & control technologies and systems for a wide range of mobile, industrial, & aerospace markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments, diversified industrial & aerospace systems.
Founded in 1964 & headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, the company operates as a subsidiary of Aventics Holding S.à r.l. The company manufactures pneumatic valves, actuators, fittings, cylinders, air preparation, tubing, fieldbus, and electro-pneumatics pressure control equipment, and systems.
Rodless Cylinders Market Dynamics
Numerous Benefits of Rodless Cylinders over Traditionally-Used Variants Augmenting their Industrial Deployment
Manifold benefits of rodless cylinders over conventional rod-style cylinders for certain types of applications are increasing their adoption across different industries. Rodless cylinders are witnessing growing adoption as they conserve space and allow for a longer stroke in the same space as a conventional cylinder. With an ability to save space by containing the stroke within the envelope of the cylinder body, rodless cylinders can deliver the same stroke in almost half the space of a rod-type cylinder. Rodless cylinder solution delivers substantial savings in engineering and higher design flexibility than rod-type cylinder. Furthermore, the shifting industrial preference for compact equipment and systems is also auguring the growth in rodless cylinders market.
Versatile & Reliable Nature of Rodless Cylinders Creating Lucrative Opportunities for Stakeholders
The versatile and reliable nature of rodless cylinders makes them highly compatible with the new and altering manufacturing technologies. Moreover, rodless cylinders are highly suitable for long-stroke applications as they are fully protected from piston binding, bending, and uneven seal wear. The growing deployment of rodless cylinders for various applications, such as material handling, lifting, loading, feeding, and web cutting, are accelerating market growth.
Rodless Cylinders Market – Segmentation
Based on Applications, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Automated manufacturing
- Processing and packaging, e.g. bottling and canning
- Textiles and ceramics
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Food production
- Test, inspecting and quality control
Based on cylinder type, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Piston-lug cylinder
- Cable cylinder
- Flexible-wall cylinder
Based on types, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Mechanically Coupled or Band Style
- Magnetically Coupled
- Guided or Non-Guided
- Clean Room Classification
Based on distribution channel, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Online Channel
- Indirect Sales
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the rodless cylinders market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to rodless cylinders market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Rodless cylinders market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Rodless cylinders Market Segments
- Rodless cylinders Market Dynamics
- Rodless cylinders Market Size
- Rodless cylinders Market Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Rodless cylinders Market
- Competition & Companies involved in Rodless cylinders Market
- Technology in Rodless cylinders Market
- Value Chain
Rodless cylinders market regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) rodless cylinders market
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru) rodless cylinders market
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe) rodless cylinders market
- CIS and Russia rodless cylinders market
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea) rodless cylinders market
- Japan rodless cylinders market
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel) rodless cylinders market
The rodless cylinders report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with rodless cylinders market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on rodless cylinders market segments and geographies.
Rodless cylinders Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Fact.MR offers custom research services that help clients to get specific research solutions